Expired Hot Deals

[Microsoft Store] Forza Horizon 3 both PC and Xbox $13.19. Get it before it gets delisted in Sept

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 2nd, 2020 10:16 pm
Jan 26, 2011
262 posts
742 upvotes
Scarborough
ChinpokoMon wrote: They accept credit card payments through third-party processors PayU and G2A. I used PayU.

(if you don't trust those payment processors, it may be worth it to pay a little more and just buy the game directly from the Microsoft Store for peace of mind)
I just bought from MTC at 9pm, got my receipt and no key. Now the game is going to delist in about 2 hours and I'm now either going to have a lot of BR dollars sitting around I can't use or I have to find a way to sell it Crying Face
May 4, 2008
528 posts
380 upvotes
GTA
ChinpokoMon wrote: Thanks for the info!

I did exactly just that and it worked.

Bought a BRL R$200 Xbox gift card (was charged CAD $53.93 on my credit card), and used that credit to buy the game and all those expansion packs.

The same bundle would've costed me $71.34 on the Canadian store.
How long did it take you to receive the keys to redeem ?
and Are these good for PC users too ?
Im about to purchase expansion pass from here right now
But Im little worried that it will be de-listed in 2hrs and not able to redeem it if it's not instant deliver
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2003
4253 posts
2648 upvotes
Edmonton
Anonanon wrote: I just bought from MTC at 9pm, got my receipt and no key. Now the game is going to delist in about 2 hours and I'm now either going to have a lot of BR dollars sitting around I can't use or I have to find a way to sell it Crying Face
djdk80 wrote: How long did it take you to receive the keys to redeem ?
I received the code after about an hour. Since it's this close to delisting, I'd suggest contacting MTC right away to get them to send you the code so you can use it.
djdk80 wrote: and Are these good for PC users too ?
Yes, the game and expansion/DLCs all work on PC.
Jul 24, 2019
81 posts
56 upvotes
I bought it using microsoft store, yes with taxes its $80.62 CAD
but its a price to pay for feeling "secure". The G2A (Hong Kong - China) and PayU (India) are foreign owned payment options. Something to keep in mind.
Jan 26, 2011
262 posts
742 upvotes
Scarborough
ChinpokoMon wrote: I received the code after about an hour. Since it's this close to delisting, I'd suggest contacting MTC right away to get them to send you the code so you can use it.
Their portal says there's no refunds on digital goods so I have no clue what they're going to say in their email back to me, if that ever comes.
May 4, 2008
528 posts
380 upvotes
GTA
wondering if I buy the code from MTCGAME and able to redeem after game is de-listed?
to be safe, I placed the order with Microsoft Store since there is an option for refund within 14days
Deal Addict
Jul 27, 2003
4253 posts
2648 upvotes
Edmonton
djdk80 wrote: wondering if I buy the code from MTCGAME and able to redeem after game is de-listed?
to be safe, I placed the order with Microsoft Store since there is an option for refund within 14days
you can redeem the xbox gift card code later for other games, but you won't be able to use it on FH3 (or it's expansion/DLCs) after it's delisted.

yes, since it's very close to delisting time, it'd be safer to buy it directly from Microsoft Store.
May 4, 2008
528 posts
380 upvotes
GTA
ChinpokoMon wrote: you can redeem the xbox gift card code later for other games, but you won't be able to use it on FH3 (or it's expansion/DLCs) after it's delisted.

yes, since it's very close to delisting time, it'd be safer to buy it directly from Microsoft Store.
was only looking to buy expansion pass from MTC (5.79USD) without buying giftcard option
Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2012
2025 posts
241 upvotes
Has anyone tried to re-download it on another PC? It's not come up in Microsoft Store app!!
Jan 24, 2004
30 posts
10 upvotes
Canada
roggers wrote: Has anyone tried to re-download it on another PC? It's not come up in Microsoft Store app!!
Open Microsoft Store, hit the three dots in the top right corner, go to library.
Jun 10, 2020
226 posts
163 upvotes
poorwingman wrote: lol

I should have thought about gaming more seriously. I got my desktop before some of the more recent gaming deals so I have a refurb dell optiplex which is ruined by a 260 watt PSU. I'm too busy and not that interested in running an external PSU so I'm limited to looking at 75 watt video cards. sad mouse!
Hmm, I had a refurbed IBM Pentium 4 Thinkcentre type desktop (still have it, actually, though in a box) that had a simliar issue -- proprietary power supply for the case. I could still fit a modular Corsair in there though, and so I did! It didn't screw on correctly (just sort of sat in the right place), but other than that... it was great, ... Allowed me to upgrade my graphics card significantly. Modular power supplies use less cables man. Everything else should be the same (power supplies are standardized). They also might make PSU's for small motherboards and setups now -- there should definitely be some options out there that might fit! Good Luck!