• Last Updated:
  • Feb 9th, 2018 9:40 am
[OP]
Deal Expert
Mar 14, 2009
15168 posts
6179 upvotes

[Microsoft Store] Forza Motorsport 6 (PC) $5.49CAD

It's the premium edition and it comes with a bunch of DLC also. Looks like a great buy at this price.

Enjoy!
I am a Zoomer customer.
12 replies
Mar 31, 2006
320 posts
561 upvotes
Coquitlam
wonginator wrote: It's F2P on PC with microtransactions.
Its the full PC release of the game and no Play anywhere. Technically its the full F2P game on PC.
Nov 3, 2006
195 posts
211 upvotes
Toronto
So if I understand correctly from the posts above, it is a free game and you'd be paying $5.5 for the extra stuff? If so, are the extra stuff worth paying for?
Banned
Nov 14, 2013
1701 posts
767 upvotes
Moncton
forza motorsport 6 never came out on pc, this is forza motorsport 6: apex which has much less content.
Mar 17, 2014
66 posts
46 upvotes
Toronto
The base version is free. OP is referring the expansion.
The Forza Motorsport 6: Apex Premium Edition includes the full version of Forza Motorsport 6: Apex, as well as three expansions: the Power to Weight Car Pack, the Hyper Endurance Car Pack, and the Nürburgring Track Pack
Oct 4, 2008
790 posts
314 upvotes
Calgary Alberta
Personally - I was disappointed with Forza. All of them. It's marketed as a highly realistic simulation, but I found it played much like a simplistic arcade racer (for example, Ridge Racer, which had far better style). Am I mistaken?
-
Mar 17, 2015
272 posts
183 upvotes
Winnipeg
Grunchy wrote: Personally - I was disappointed with Forza. All of them. It's marketed as a highly realistic simulation, but I found it played much like a simplistic arcade racer (for example, Ridge Racer, which had far better style). Am I mistaken?
Haha, what? I was totally with you on the "Forza is not a true sim" bandwagon, but the comparison to Ridge Racer is totally wild. Are you sure you're not mixing this up with a different game?

Forza is the xbox/microsoft equivalent of Gran Turismo. It's casual-sim. Cars have weight and the physics are semi-realistic, and with damage enabled, a couple bumps on the wall can end your race. That said, there are assists galore to make the game more approachable to those who have a hard time with the concept of how to apex a turn, or when to break.
Deal Guru
Jan 11, 2004
10020 posts
878 upvotes
Toronto
fOR $7 ITS A BARGIN!
"When operating the viewfinder diopter control with your eye to the viewfinder, care should be taken not to put your finger in your eye accidentally."
Apr 7, 2007
725 posts
240 upvotes
Calgary, AB
I bought this but can't see where to download it from?