Expired Hot Deals

[Microsoft Store] FREE Audio Converter (MP3, AAC, WMA, OPUS) - All Formats Media Converter

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 17th, 2020 8:46 am
[OP]
Apr 2, 2018
329 posts
3046 upvotes

[Microsoft Store] FREE Audio Converter (MP3, AAC, WMA, OPUS) - All Formats Media Converter

Audio Converter (MP3, AAC, WMA, OPUS) - All Formats Media Converter

PC App for Free after clicking the 'Get' icon.

Note: Must login to your Microsoft account to obtain.
25 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2016
1100 posts
1399 upvotes
Mississauga
Do people still need to convert between formats? Must be a niche application these days
Deal Fanatic
Mar 5, 2007
6709 posts
6562 upvotes
Gangsta101 wrote: Do people still need to convert between formats? Must be a niche application these days
Pretty much, mostly everything plays mostly everything these days.

And most people just stream anyways.

And of course, there's always Handbrake which has always been free and converts everything to everything, pretty much.
Dec 13, 2019
11 posts
4 upvotes
fre:ac is harder to use but I think it's probably more powerful and useful than this, + it's free and open source.
Deal Addict
Apr 2, 2008
2237 posts
1327 upvotes
GTA
There are many free ones out there and some are even portable. Better yet, no need to "log in" to any account to download and no ads either.

¸

- - - - -
;)
Jun 21, 2012
367 posts
199 upvotes
Montreal
Gangsta101 wrote: Do people still need to convert between formats? Must be a niche application these days
I rip in FLAC but convert to MP3 to carry music around on my phone so I basically keep the FLAC files as backups.

I use fre:ac.
Oct 31, 2010
674 posts
479 upvotes
Edmonton
oreocereal wrote: fre:ac is harder to use but I think it's probably more powerful and useful than this, + it's free and open source.
Or Audacity.
Nov 3, 2013
627 posts
901 upvotes
Regina, SK
smoisan wrote: I rip in FLAC but convert to MP3 to carry music around on my phone so I basically keep the FLAC files as backups.

I use fre:ac.
That's what I've been doing too. I rip to FLAC with EAC and then convert to mp3's with DB power amp.
Jan 27, 2020
26 posts
11 upvotes
Montréal, Qc
thanks .. free is always accepted
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2004
1849 posts
193 upvotes
Markham
Description

Fastest Audio Converter in the market that supports almost all audio formats: .wav, .m4a, .acc, .mp3, .flac, .aiff, .wma, .ac3, .amr, .ogg, .opus, .alaw, .g722, .ulaw, .aac. and more.

Tutorial: https://queenloftapps.com/audio-convert ... -tutorial/

This converter supports converting and changing resolution, thus providing high quality audio in optimized size.

Simply drag and drop files. Easiest way to convert audio files to any other audio format.

Features:
● Convert any audio format to another by one click.
● Support various audio formats including MP3, AAC, M4A, OGG, AMR (AMR-NB and AMR-WB), OPUS, WAV, FLAC, WMA, etc without any limitation or fees.
● No duration limit.
● Select multiple files and even drag and drop files also
● You can convert multiple files at once.
● You can share the converted music with your friends over the different social media.
● Audio conversion speed is fast for all audios
● Remain best audio quality after converting audio
● Simple, user friendly and eye catching design
● Easy user interface
● Totally free app

Find us:
Web: https://queenloftapps.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/queenloftapps
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/queenloft/
Twitter: @queenloftapps
Email: pinnaclebell@hotmail.com

Please Note: If you want a specific audio format to be supported, please leave the details, in comments or email us pinnaclebell@hotmail.com. We’ll try to add the support in next release.
Deal Addict
Jun 14, 2011
1555 posts
751 upvotes
darkstar107 wrote: Or Audacity.
Or foobar..
Theres not much reason to buy(or 'acquire for free, legitimately') closed source software for this kinda stuff. If you do want a super feature rich one though, dBpoweramp has been the standard one for the last 20 years. It'll do extra automation stuff to make ripping a whole bunch of stuff a bit easier. Dunno if its worth the $40 tho. I'v been happy using foobar to down-mix my flacs for the last 5 years.
Deal Addict
Jun 2, 2012
1511 posts
743 upvotes
GTA
Yes
It's not so much about not being able to play...
Wav Source to FLAC with Art + Tags
Apr 29, 2013
220 posts
327 upvotes
Calgary
1V4N wrote: Description

Email: pinnaclebell@hotmail.com

Please Note: If you want a specific audio format to be supported, please leave the details, in comments or email us pinnaclebell@hotmail.com. We’ll try to add the support in next release.
Oh my, a hotmail.com email address for support. Lost all credibility here.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 13, 2003
5063 posts
5860 upvotes
I don't think we need a new thread for every single free apps on Microsoft Store.
get what is cheap, not what you need :lol:
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2005
4458 posts
1378 upvotes
elcheapoo wrote: Oh my, a hotmail.com email address for support. Lost all credibility here.
What's wrong with hotmail.com? What would be a good email to have for support?
signature closed for renovation
Dec 1, 2009
66 posts
4 upvotes
Toronto
Hyundai cars can only play certain formats from a USB drive. The wife has a 2020 and its the same case sadly.
I am sure other cars have the same problem.
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2006
3286 posts
631 upvotes
Winnipeg
And Microsoft wants to charge me to be able to play Gopro H265 files..... Plays flawlessly with VLC, but with the default Microsoft player, it wants to charge for HEVC extensions...
Dec 3, 2018
345 posts
321 upvotes
CrackTheDeal wrote: Audio Converter (MP3, AAC, WMA, OPUS) - All Formats Media Converter

PC App for Free after clicking the 'Get' icon.

Note: Must login to your Microsoft account to obtain.
Basically most/all the apps by this company is marked as FREE.
Apr 29, 2013
220 posts
327 upvotes
Calgary
recordman wrote: What's wrong with hotmail.com? What would be a good email to have for support?
For something that they normally charge $128.99, they should have a professional email domain. It's odd as they have a website and it wouldn't have taken that much more to have their emails attached to said domain.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2005
4458 posts
1378 upvotes
elcheapoo wrote: For something that they normally charge $128.99, they should have a professional email domain. It's odd as they have a website and it wouldn't have taken that much more to have their emails attached to said domain.
That makes sense. I didn't realize the regular price.
signature closed for renovation