• Sep 17th, 2021 7:40 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Apr 17, 2011
1749 posts
1779 upvotes
Toronto

[Microsoft Store] FREE Xbox - Blaze and the Monster Machines: Axle City Racers

As the title says. Blaze and the Monster Machines: Axle City Racers is FREE on the Microsoft Store. Another game for the kiddies to whoop our butts in.

Enjoy
XBL: Swauny Jones
PSN: SwaunyJones
7 replies
May 15, 2012
136 posts
67 upvotes
Surrey
I logged in and got this when I clicked Get: "Blaze and the Monster Machines: Axle City Racers is currently not available.". And there is a button to redeem a code.
Feb 14, 2006
866 posts
1004 upvotes
Hammonds Plains
steveMR wrote: I logged in and got this when I clicked Get: "Blaze and the Monster Machines: Axle City Racers is currently not available.". And there is a button to redeem a code.
Use link. I couldn't find it in store but link worked. Not idea - is weird.

...city-racers/9n8cggq3r98f?wa=wsignin1.0

Seems important.
Last edited by Ruciz on Sep 8th, 2021 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
May 22, 2007
335 posts
333 upvotes
steveMR wrote: I logged in and got this when I clicked Get: "Blaze and the Monster Machines: Axle City Racers is currently not available.". And there is a button to redeem a code.
Same here.
Ruciz wrote: Use link. I couldn't find it in store but link worked. Not idea - is weird.

...city-racers/9n8cggq3r98f?wa=wsignin1.0

Seems important.
I used the link from the original post and even edited the link to include what you entered and it still says the same.
Feb 14, 2006
866 posts
1004 upvotes
Hammonds Plains
sol1964 wrote:
Same here.

I used the link from the original post and even edited the link to include what you entered and it still says the same.
I feel it wasn't supposed to be free, or even available. Pre-release not in my games on console but installed and ran anyway. I now face same redeem code on mobile and PC as you're getting..

Release date
2021-10-01
Deal Fanatic
Jan 6, 2004
8411 posts
2324 upvotes
Mississauga
They just cancelled orders.
You recently placed a pre-order or purchase for Blaze & the Monster Machines Axle City Racers. Unfortunately this product was not intended to be available, therefore we are cancelling your order, refunding any payment made, and removing it from your ''My games & apps'' list. We apologize for the inconvenience. Visit account.microsoft.com to view your billing history.