Expired Hot Deals

[Microsoft Store] HP Laptop 15.6" i3-1005G1/8GB/128GB SSD - $399

  • Last Updated:
  • Dec 15th, 2019 1:29 am
[OP]
Newbie
Dec 8, 2019
8 posts
66 upvotes

[Microsoft Store] HP Laptop 15.6" i3-1005G1/8GB/128GB SSD - $399

I know the resolution may butcher the deal, but still 15.6 inch i3 10th gen with touch screen.

Not sure if a great deal but decent still?

• 15.6-inch HD display
• Intel i3 10th Gen
• 8GB memory/128GB SSD
15 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 27, 2011
3768 posts
2687 upvotes
Toronto
$399 Lenovo Ideapad on the MS store over this all day, too many bad experiences with HP laptops
FreezingCanada wrote: We voted him in as God of RFD last month. Where were you during elections...?
Member
User avatar
Oct 18, 2012
465 posts
431 upvotes
Montréal
1366*768 screen, I will pass
BTW, the CPU has decent score
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 17, 2018
1100 posts
1675 upvotes
And I agree with #soonleaf , it's 2020, 1080p screens should be a standard in our world of technology.
$50 15GB data w/ Unlimited Canada Wide Talk and Text - Rogers
$22.99 1GB data w/ Unlimited Canada Talk/Text Canada - Public Mobile
$0.00 a month w/ Unlimited Canada Wide Talk / $9.99 6 months texting (FREE using Google Rewards) - Fongo Mobile App
Member
User avatar
Dec 23, 2016
241 posts
236 upvotes
Ottawa
Agree. No matter the deal, a 760p screen in 2020 is unacceptable. Why do they sell produce these??
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2009
1913 posts
787 upvotes
Shitty tn panel is worse than the resolution.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 6, 2007
2522 posts
1546 upvotes
Niagara On The Lake
Can you add a HDD to the Lenovo idea pad and will the warranty still be good?
Come visit Niagara On The Lake
Voted Prettiest, Friendliest & Most Haunted town in Canada
Support local small business
Sr. Member
Dec 13, 2004
568 posts
66 upvotes
CoolDudeClan wrote: $399 Lenovo Ideapad on the MS store over this all day, too many bad experiences with HP laptops
Funny I had bad experiences with Lenovo; the motherboard died within two months of purchase. Sent it for warranty repair at the local authorized dealer and took another month to get it back. No matter what company there's always a chance of something going wrong.
Jr. Member
Jan 17, 2010
157 posts
63 upvotes
It’s not touch screen,is it?
Also can’t tell if the ssd is sata or pcie
Canada Computers suck :!:
[OP]
Newbie
Dec 8, 2019
8 posts
66 upvotes
jz103 wrote: It’s not touch screen,is it?
Also can’t tell if the ssd is sata or pcie
It's touch screen, I checked it out in stores.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 6, 2007
1196 posts
476 upvotes
Montreal, QC
CoolDudeClan wrote: $399 Lenovo Ideapad on the MS store over this all day, too many bad experiences with HP laptops
Agree 100%. OP should have put HD Only in the title.
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
13711 posts
3766 upvotes
Scarberia
hot if 1080p ips and touchscreen!
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Member
User avatar
Aug 11, 2012
218 posts
201 upvotes
Halifax
CoolDudeClan wrote: $399 Lenovo Ideapad on the MS store over this all day, too many bad experiences with HP laptops
The Lenovo is a better machine for the price:
  • Full HD and touch screen
  • Windows 10 Home (vs. Home in S Mode on HP)
  • Backlit keyboard
Member
User avatar
Jan 28, 2010
361 posts
200 upvotes
GTA
ReDiva wrote: Agree. No matter the deal, a 760p screen in 2020 is unacceptable. Why do they sell produce these??
Probably to take advantage of non-tech people who wouldn't even know what "resolution" is or means.
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
13711 posts
3766 upvotes
Scarberia
insinaty wrote: The Lenovo is a better machine for the price:
  • Full HD and touch screen
  • Windows 10 Home (vs. Home in S Mode on HP)
  • Backlit keyboard
doesn't seem to be popular on RFD hot deals

is the cpu slow?

https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/p/lenov ... verviewtab

Save CAD $350.00
Lenovo IdeaPad S340 81QG0000US Laptop
Wish list
• 15.6-inch Full HD touchscreen
• AMD Ryzen 3 3200U
• 8GB memory/128GB SSD

Protect your PC and save more

Save 20% on PerformanceGuard when you add Office 365 and PerformanceGuard to your order. PerformanceGuard provides up to two years of accidental coverage and technical support.**

CAD $749.00
Original price was CAD $749.00, current price is CAD $399.00
CAD $399.00
Add t
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
[OP]
Newbie
Dec 8, 2019
8 posts
66 upvotes
mikka2017 wrote: doesn't seem to be popular on RFD hot deals

is the cpu slow?

https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/p/lenov ... verviewtab

Save CAD $350.00
Lenovo IdeaPad S340 81QG0000US Laptop
Wish list
• 15.6-inch Full HD touchscreen
• AMD Ryzen 3 3200U
• 8GB memory/128GB SSD

Protect your PC and save more

Save 20% on PerformanceGuard when you add Office 365 and PerformanceGuard to your order. PerformanceGuard provides up to two years of accidental coverage and technical support.**

CAD $749.00
Original price was CAD $749.00, current price is CAD $399.00
CAD $399.00
Add t
http://forums.redflagdeals.com/microsof ... 9-2339250/

Top