Expired Freebies

Microsoft Store

Join Microsoft Rewards get one month free Xbox Game Pass

  • Last Updated:
  • Feb 27th, 2018 8:35 pm
31 replies
Deal Guru
May 29, 2006
10642 posts
3314 upvotes
anyway to get this if you already a rewards member?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 3, 2007
2235 posts
647 upvotes
Hoping there's a way I can push this to get Sea of Thieves for free :p
Deal Guru
May 29, 2006
10642 posts
3314 upvotes
Raimond wrote: Hoping there's a way I can push this to get Sea of Thieves for free :p
is that really coming out? I have a preorder from amazon from June 16, 2016 for 33.58 that's still active.
[OP]
Member
Aug 27, 2014
205 posts
229 upvotes
rocking23nf wrote: anyway to get this if you already a rewards member?
You can make a few dummies account if you got a spare phone # that is not associated with your primary account to verify, and don't use your real name or address.
Do it at your own risk though your account may get suspended, I already got four code doing this.
6>4
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jan 30, 2006
13226 posts
2609 upvotes
Vancouver
I didn't even realize I had rewards. How do you get points etc.

Shrug
Deal Addict
Nov 30, 2005
1040 posts
296 upvotes
Leduc
racherces wrote: You can make a few dummies account if you got a spare phone # that is not associated with your primary account to verify, and don't use your real name or address.
Do it at your own risk though your account may get suspended, I already got four code doing this.
Ya getting suspended is my fear. I tried a few free phone number services so i don’t have to risk my own but they don’t seem to work. If anyone finds one that does let me know.

On the up side getting a free year of gamepass doesn’t seem too hard. It’s only 6800 points and once your account hits level 2 you can get 450 each day using bing searches
Deal Guru
May 29, 2006
10642 posts
3314 upvotes
microwave wrote: Ya getting suspended is my fear. I tried a few free phone number services so i don’t have to risk my own but they don’t seem to work. If anyone finds one that does let me know.

On the up side getting a free year of gamepass doesn’t seem too hard. It’s only 6800 points and once your account hits level 2 you can get 450 each day using bing searches
its 6800 per month, not year
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2011
1236 posts
329 upvotes
microwave wrote: Ya getting suspended is my fear. I tried a few free phone number services so i don’t have to risk my own but they don’t seem to work. If anyone finds one that does let me know.

On the up side getting a free year of gamepass doesn’t seem too hard. It’s only 6800 points and once your account hits level 2 you can get 450 each day using bing searches
Do you mean 150 points per day? Because that's the highest cap I've ever had.
Deal Guru
May 29, 2006
10642 posts
3314 upvotes
its 90 points per day for PC bing searches, and 60 for windows phone searches. plus another 10-50 random points most days.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
6422 posts
4130 upvotes
Ottawa
I have 50 Microsoft account which are all banned
Buy Nice or Buy Twice.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Sep 29, 2003
5495 posts
4835 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
rocking23nf wrote: is that really coming out? I have a preorder from amazon from June 16, 2016 for 33.58 that's still active.
Yeah! It's $79.99 now!
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2008
3742 posts
1243 upvotes
Belle River
sonyHdr12 wrote: I have 50 Microsoft account which are all banned
From stuff like this?
Deal Addict
Sep 14, 2015
1732 posts
1268 upvotes
Mont-Royal, QC
sonyHdr12 wrote: I have 50 Microsoft account which are all banned
I guess Microsoft stuff browse redflagdeal as well
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 1, 2010
2065 posts
971 upvotes
Montreal
Sign up link takes to me a page that says I have 0 points as if I'm already set up for the rewards program... Don't remember ever signing up in the past.

Looks offer isn't available to QC residents anyway.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
6422 posts
4130 upvotes
Ottawa
earthpetal wrote: I guess Microsoft stuff browse redflagdeal as well
Few years ago , the rewards are for US only, is it coming to Canada?
Buy Nice or Buy Twice.
Deal Addict
Dec 30, 2008
4039 posts
786 upvotes
Windsor
Do you need a credit card attached to your account to redeem the free month?
Deal Guru
May 29, 2006
10642 posts
3314 upvotes
sonyHdr12 wrote: Few years ago , the rewards are for US only, is it coming to Canada?
the rewards has been in Canada since last fall. before that it it was xbox live rewards.

Top

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)