Expired Hot Deals

[Microsoft Store] Lenovo L28u-30 65FAGCC2US 28" IPS 4K 60Hz Monitor - $349.99 + Free Shipping

[OP]
Temp. Banned
User avatar
Aug 17, 2002
2245 posts
1566 upvotes
Tee . Oh

[Microsoft Store] Lenovo L28u-30 65FAGCC2US 28" IPS 4K 60Hz Monitor - $349.99 + Free Shipping

Image
Last edited by Zero on Nov 2nd, 2020 9:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
................\ \ | / /................
(o o)
====oOOo=(_)=oOOo====
Trending Deals:
[*FREE* Glasses!] [Lenovo 28" IPS 4K 60Hz Display] [Polk Audio Subwoofer] [Cheap G-Shock Like Watch]
58 replies
Member
Dec 9, 2016
287 posts
167 upvotes
good for those who dont wanna spend alot pn a 4k tv for ps5
Newbie
Jun 13, 2017
68 posts
162 upvotes
redflagdealsguy wrote: 4K is wasted at 28".
Not really, I can definitely tell the difference between a 4K 27” and a 1440p 27”. It’s much sharper.
Jr. Member
Jan 25, 2010
127 posts
184 upvotes
Montreal, QC
Zero wrote: RFD is full of downvoters who don't understand anything I swear.
Big boomer energy
Member
Aug 27, 2012
486 posts
445 upvotes
Calgary
CruelDabest1 wrote: good for those who dont wanna spend alot pn a 4k tv for ps5
Not really. You need 120Hz for full PS5 experience which this display does not support unfortunately.
[OP]
Temp. Banned
User avatar
Aug 17, 2002
2245 posts
1566 upvotes
Tee . Oh
FrankDracman wrote: LG 27UK500-B 27" 4K UHD 3840 x 2160 60Hz IPS $329.99 & 9.99 shipping

https://www.newegg.ca/lg-27uk500-b-27/p ... _-11022020
Post your own deal thread, stop trying to hijack!
................\ \ | / /................
(o o)
====oOOo=(_)=oOOo====
Trending Deals:
[*FREE* Glasses!] [Lenovo 28" IPS 4K 60Hz Display] [Polk Audio Subwoofer] [Cheap G-Shock Like Watch]
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2015
1552 posts
1224 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Great deal OP, please persuade me why I should not buy this as I've already spent way too much money
[OP]
Temp. Banned
User avatar
Aug 17, 2002
2245 posts
1566 upvotes
Tee . Oh
chevyz07 wrote: Great deal OP, please persuade me why I should not buy this as I've already spent way too much money
There 'might' be better deals come Black Friday / Cyber Monday. That's all I can think of sorry. :twisted:
Last edited by Zero on Nov 2nd, 2020 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
................\ \ | / /................
(o o)
====oOOo=(_)=oOOo====
Trending Deals:
[*FREE* Glasses!] [Lenovo 28" IPS 4K 60Hz Display] [Polk Audio Subwoofer] [Cheap G-Shock Like Watch]
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2003
4776 posts
248 upvotes
Winnipeg
FYI, I have this monitor. The only thing I don't like about it is the stand. It's really wobbly. If you bump your desk, the monitor sways side to side. So much that I wonder if eventually the metal parts in the stand will break from fatigue. I fixed it by putting one of those small cans of sardines you find in the Asian foods section at Superstore under one side of the monitor.
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2015
1552 posts
1224 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Zero wrote: Their 'might' be better deals come Black Friday / Cyber Monday. That's all I can think of sorry. :twisted:
You're not helping! But the other deal that was posted it all depends what panel the Lenovo vs the LG uses and whether they are comparable, which I have no idea.
FrankDracman wrote: LG 27UK500-B 27" 4K UHD 3840 x 2160 60Hz IPS $329.99 & 9.99 shipping

https://www.newegg.ca/lg-27uk500-b-27/p ... _-11022020
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2012
1213 posts
2755 upvotes
Zero wrote: Post your own deal thread, stop trying to hijack!
A bit sensitive and salty? Basically, he is providing an alternative option.
[OP]
Temp. Banned
User avatar
Aug 17, 2002
2245 posts
1566 upvotes
Tee . Oh
chevyz07 wrote: You're not helping! But the other deal that was posted it all depends what panel the Lenovo vs the LG uses and whether they are comparable, which I have no idea.
The Lenovo looks to be a nicer design IMO. Plus it's 1" bigger.
................\ \ | / /................
(o o)
====oOOo=(_)=oOOo====
Trending Deals:
[*FREE* Glasses!] [Lenovo 28" IPS 4K 60Hz Display] [Polk Audio Subwoofer] [Cheap G-Shock Like Watch]
[OP]
Temp. Banned
User avatar
Aug 17, 2002
2245 posts
1566 upvotes
Tee . Oh
Freebush wrote: A bit sensitive and salty? Basically, he is providing an alternative option.
Nah, not at all. I didn't mean it in that way. I was just being *sarcastic*.
................\ \ | / /................
(o o)
====oOOo=(_)=oOOo====
Trending Deals:
[*FREE* Glasses!] [Lenovo 28" IPS 4K 60Hz Display] [Polk Audio Subwoofer] [Cheap G-Shock Like Watch]

Top