Expired Hot Deals

[Microsoft Store] Logitech G305 Lightspeed Wireless Gaming Mouse $39.99

Sep 16, 2011
286 posts
239 upvotes
Lethbridge
ArchEnemy wrote: Any lag with this wireless mouse when playing FPS games like COD?
Nope
Jaip22 wrote: Looks like it does not have Bluetooth connectivity
This is a mouse designed for gaming, bluetooth is far too laggy to be a reliable gaming mouse.
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2004
1185 posts
106 upvotes
GTA
Jaip22 wrote: Looks like it does not have Bluetooth connectivity
I went from wired > 2.5mhz connection > bluetooth > back to this. Best decision ever.

There’s no bluetooth lag. It doesn’t disconnect randomly.

This mouse just works, it’s fast and accurate. Probably the best prime product I bought, except for the half price dog poop bags.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2010
1613 posts
1007 upvotes
Kamloops, BC
seriosbrad wrote: Nope

This is a mouse designed for gaming, bluetooth is far too laggy to be a reliable gaming mouse.
Bluetooth is nice for KVM setups. You can have both with the G603/703.
May 14, 2005
590 posts
348 upvotes
Ontario
MoeI99870 wrote: i got a price match from staples. the chat agent agreed for a price match on the white color which is the one i wanted.
bryvn2 wrote: I got it matched on Staple's for the white color. They thought I was another person on here that just disconnected so I just went with it lol. Thanks OP!
I also was able to price match. Did they tell you to order at full price and than gave you a ref# to contact them again when it ships to get a refund of $30?
Oct 19, 2019
370 posts
473 upvotes
Toronto Night Sky
Scott86 wrote: Sold out. Shame, cause i was gonna request a price match for the one i bought from bestbuy during prime days(It was $5 more expensive).
Prob. would have been smarter to just buy the microsoft one and returned it to bestbuy using their receipt.
Really dude. you would rather spend that much time & effort to save $5? Not $50?! Like I know we are all cheapie here but c'mon bruh...
Mar 17, 2020
35 posts
8 upvotes
romeoz wrote: I also was able to price match. Did they tell you to order at full price and than gave you a ref# to contact them again when it ships to get a refund of $30?
Hahah I’m glad. And yes I paid the full price and i was giving a reference ID for a refund once the package is shipped
Oct 19, 2019
370 posts
473 upvotes
Toronto Night Sky
Scott86 wrote: Opening a chat and sending them a link is too much effort?
You said it's smarter to buy from MS and return the one from Bestbuy. How are you gonna return the mouse then? Bestbuy will magically send a special driver to come to your house and pick up a $40 mouse? LOL.
Oct 14, 2020
8 posts
4 upvotes
romeoz wrote: I also was able to price match. Did they tell you to order at full price and than gave you a ref# to contact them again when it ships to get a refund of $30?
Yes, was given a ref #. I thought the refund would be automatically processed upon shipping, but I guess it's best to contact just in case.
Apr 11, 2018
5 posts
27 upvotes
I was able to get the mouse into my cart using your method, but unfortunately when I try to checkout after putting in my CC info, I am prompted with "Unable to purchase the order at the moment – please try again." I think I'm out of luck but thanks for sharing!
Jan 24, 2015
528 posts
416 upvotes
GTA
is there something wrong with how monitors or televisions are shipped from factory, that you need to buy another $100 device to fix it?