Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Microsoft Store

Microsoft Build Discounts (Software upto 80% off)

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 12th, 2024 12:48 am
Nov 28, 2009
775 posts
754 upvotes
Pickering
How do you find your customer ID when verifying store pass anyone?
Oct 16, 2008
488 posts
181 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks OP for reminding me, I saw the email come in but forgot about it until now. I ended up stacking 5 years of O365 personal.

Update 1: I went to buy another 5 and was only allowed to purchase 1 more as there is a 6 item limit per day.

Update 2: You can only stack 5 years. When I tried to add the 6th year it gave me an error "MaxStackingDurationExceeded". I'll have to wait until next year to add the new key.
Feb 1, 2018
126 posts
60 upvotes
TheMadMax wrote: The email subject with the build details is actually: Microsoft employee store discount from Microsoft Build
Thanks, This answers it then. I had registered but did not get this email.
Deal Addict
Apr 16, 2011
1224 posts
702 upvotes
phoreoneone wrote: Around $67 CAD for two years of XBOX live; pretty pretty pretty pretty gooooood
I literally read that last part as Larry David before I even saw your avatar.
Dec 9, 2001
975 posts
706 upvotes
Vancouver
If anyone bought an Xbox Live code, could you please see if there is an expiry date?
Dec 6, 2012
283 posts
681 upvotes
Toronto
ShocWave wrote: If anyone bought an Xbox Live code, could you please see if there is an expiry date?
No expiry date mentioned in my Order Receipt...
Dec 11, 2017
171 posts
69 upvotes
GTA, ON
I checked with the customer support option and got the below response on email -

The product keys you have not used will not expire until they have been activated.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2018
1801 posts
2840 upvotes
Canada, eh?
RKD60520 wrote: I get the same. I signed up for Microsoft Build and completed 2/4 of the four skills but didn't get an email.

Can someone who got the email let me know either the email it came from or the subject? Trying to see if it is in junk but can't find it there either.
It'll be under VIP or MTC Store Pass Holder. I use that link to log back into my company store account afterwards.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2018
1801 posts
2840 upvotes
Canada, eh?
steved54321 wrote: How do you find your customer ID when verifying store pass anyone?
Its your email address you registered with MS Build.
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2018
1801 posts
2840 upvotes
Canada, eh?
theCrazyDealHunter wrote: If anybody has a code, I could use one, that would be great ! Thanks
rogersvictim2015 wrote: If anyone has code to share that would be great, need to buy office for post-apocalyptic job hunting.

~ThankS in AdvancE~
Theres no code for this, tied to a personal account. Its listed by the OP...
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2002
3072 posts
2097 upvotes
Midland
Managed to get the email and access to the store, kudos to ms support! What an amazing deal this turned out to be.
Dec 2, 2019
300 posts
731 upvotes
Am I the only one who bought office 2019 (no onedrive but never need to pay up again) ? :)
Nov 1, 2007
98 posts
29 upvotes
I have registered for //Build with different Microsoft Account than I use for XBox gamming, will that be a problem? When paying, does it tie purchase to //Build Microsoft Account?
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2002
3072 posts
2097 upvotes
Midland
goGreen wrote: I have registered for //Build with different Microsoft Account than I use for XBox gamming, will that be a problem? When paying, does it tie purchase to //Build Microsoft Account?
Yes ,it should be fine but did you get the email? If not contact the email at the build site for assistance.
Aug 30, 2019
82 posts
87 upvotes
Hi, can someone recommed me what's the best use of this deal because my computer cannot run any microsoft software?
Deal Addict
May 2, 2004
1783 posts
540 upvotes
goGreen wrote: I have registered for //Build with different Microsoft Account than I use for XBox gamming, will that be a problem? When paying, does it tie purchase to //Build Microsoft Account?
No you will be sent a code for the game that you then redeem on the account you use for Xbox Live. I had no issues.
Deal Addict
May 2, 2004
1783 posts
540 upvotes
SindbadRFD wrote: Am I the only one who bought office 2019 (no onedrive but never need to pay up again) ? :)
I assume for Office you were sent a code that you redeemed?

Anybody know if you upgrade or change machines if you can move Office?
Mar 26, 2006
257 posts
152 upvotes
Brampton
Bought 12 years of office 365 family for the 1tb oneDrive. In case anyone is wondering you can stack up to 5 years. Just hold on to the other 7 years. They are license keys that do not expire and you just apply them after every ending year or wait 4 years to apply more. I opened a support chat to confirm this as well.
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2006
1713 posts
210 upvotes
So, when I visit that website I don't see any these mentioned deals.

When I signed in, it did ask if I was an employee ?
Once my dog ate all the Scrabble tiles. For days he kept leaving little messages around the house..........
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2002
3072 posts
2097 upvotes
Midland
harryt wrote: So, when I visit that website I don't see any these mentioned deals.

When I signed in, it did ask if I was an employee ?
You pick family and friends but this should already be picked when you sign in using the email from the build conference. Did you get that email after attending (it was a virtual conference, using Ms Teams etc) the conference?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)