Expired Hot Deals

[Microsoft Store] Razer Kraken Tournament Edition Wired Gaming Headset with USB Audio Controller $69.99

[OP]
Jul 4, 2016
149 posts
264 upvotes
Vancouver, BC

[Microsoft Store] Razer Kraken Tournament Edition Wired Gaming Headset with USB Audio Controller $69.99

Razer Kraken Tournament Edition Wired Gaming Headset with USB Audio Controller $69.99 plus tax. Black color. Free standard delivery. Free returns through January 31, 2020.
You can save a bit more by using Rakuten and getting Xbox digital gift card from Costco.
4 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2016
2980 posts
3331 upvotes
Thx in for one I think will price match at best buy easier to return.
Sep 26, 2018
998 posts
2352 upvotes
cheap material/build like every other Razer headset, poor audio quality, terrible quality control combined with infuriating support that will require nothing short of an ADN sample to even start considering helping you
If it was half of the current sale price, I still wouldn't get this garbage a$$ brand headsets and actually spend a little more to get a decent "gaming" headset like the Cooler Master MH-751 or Cooler Master MH-752 instead who actually sound amazing for gaming headsets and have a good mic, are comfortable over long periods, are solidly built and should go on sale over the next few days. I promise you, you will only be throwing your money and regret not putting that 70$+tax towards something actually decent
I have spoken
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2016
2980 posts
3331 upvotes
almasyseifer wrote: cheap material/build like every other Razer headset, poor audio quality, terrible quality control combined with infuriating support that will require nothing short of an ADN sample to even start considering helping you
If it was half of the current sale price, I still wouldn't get this garbage a$$ brand headsets and actually spend a little more to get a decent "gaming" headset like the Cooler Master MH-751 or Cooler Master MH-752 instead who actually sound amazing for gaming headsets and have a good mic, are comfortable over long periods, are solidly built and should go on sale over the next few days. I promise you, you will only be throwing your money and regret not putting that 70$+tax towards something actually decent
thanks ill see if I can get that mh 752 at the same price. I am looking for something to watch movies instead of getting a surround sound set.
Jul 25, 2019
72 posts
84 upvotes
Razer does have some good products, but I did found the quality of the headset I got from them previously lacking in quality. The sale price honestly could be regular price for the quality on some of their headsets.