None
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 16, 2012
1018 posts
320 upvotes
Quebec

[Microsoft Store] Samsung 15W Wireless Charger Stand - 27.50$

Hello guys! this is my first thread that i post here as OP.. I bought this charger this summer on amazon for 65$ on sale and i liked them it charges my s21 ultra 15w advertised it is samsung's fastest wireless charger. I also use the 25w charger on my phone when I want a faster speed. I just bought two from the microsoft store at this price with free shipping. I don't know how much of their inventory is left. enjoy!

It comes with:

Wireless Charger Stand 15W
Super Fast Charge 25W wall charger
USB-C cable
SYSTEM1: Asrock Board | Intel I7-8770K
55 replies
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
22243 posts
27186 upvotes
Microsoft has been having fire sales today.

This isn't that interested, but my goodness, the Samsung S6 Lite tablet for under $199 was just brilliant.

Keep exploring the MS store over the next few days.

God bless, gents.
Oct 9, 2019
568 posts
791 upvotes
Victoria, BC
I own one of these. Purchased it a year ago for around 40 bucks. Charging/fast charging functionality is great. However the fan inside the charger is a bit noisy and could be heard, specially if you charge your phone over the night close to you on a nightstand or something.
Last edited by alireja on Dec 8th, 2021 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oct 9, 2019
568 posts
791 upvotes
Victoria, BC
nuclearhot wrote: so is this hot
Sometimes it gets hot! That's why there is a fan running inside the charger.
Jun 30, 2019
61 posts
105 upvotes
I think this is a good deal. Currently using an Anker 10W on my S20 and it takes forever. I only use the wireless charger in my home office. Typically I would put the work phone on it to get a bit of juice if I forgot to top it off overnight along with my personal cell depending on where my battery is at mid-day. The plus is the 25w charger with USB C cable that comes with it too. I think recall recently bestbuy had the 25w charger+usb C cable for sale for like...$15 or so? Good deal on that one too if I recall.
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 16, 2012
1018 posts
320 upvotes
Quebec
alireja wrote: I won one of these. Purchased it a year ago for around 40 bucks. Charging/fast charging functionality is great. However the fan inside the charger is a bit noisy and could be heard, specially if you charge your phone over the night close to you on a nightstand or something.
Yeah we can hear the fan slightly , but nothing more and for my part I do not let the phone charge at night. The stand is not getting very hot either. Good stuff.
Deal Guru
Jun 20, 2020
10349 posts
11973 upvotes
Toronto
alireja wrote: I won one of these. Purchased it a year ago for around 40 bucks. Charging/fast charging functionality is great. However the fan inside the charger is a bit noisy and could be heard, specially if you charge your phone over the night close to you on a nightstand or something.
"When you're getting ready for bed, you can easily toggle off the fan and dim the LED lights through your phone — perfect for light sleepers."

*Fan and LED toggle function only available on Samsung Smartphones with Galaxy S10 Series or higher.

https://www.samsung.com/ca/mobile-acces ... 200tbegca/
Aug 17, 2007
304 posts
298 upvotes
Actually a good deal since a lot of fast Qi chargers don't include the power brick and the ones required to support fast charging are relatively expensive. I'd grab one if I didn't already have like 3 Qi chargers around.

Another consideration is the angle is nice for use but you likely can't change Qi accessories (like wireless headphone cases) with it so I prefer ones that are flat.
Aug 28, 2010
44 posts
6 upvotes
Toronto
if the phone has a phone ring (bump) on the back, will it still charge?
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 16, 2012
1018 posts
320 upvotes
Quebec
totoromoro wrote: if the phone has a phone ring (bump) on the back, will it still charge?
Yes as i wrote above i have an s21 ultra that i use with this charger since a few months and it charges very well. I also have a case on the phone and as you know the s21 has a bump in the back for the camera...
Feb 4, 2015
560 posts
1938 upvotes
Calgary, AB
totoromoro wrote: if the phone has a phone ring (bump) on the back, will it still charge?
Nope. You'll need to take off the case.

For those like me who ordered through Samsung earlier this year for $21, that was for the 9W model so this one charges faster at the expense of more noise I guess. For $27 and including the wall charger I think it's a good deal. Looks like the cheapest you can get via Amazon is ~$40 and you are getting random brands.
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2007
1041 posts
253 upvotes
Toronto
The link takes you to French site, just fyi.
Jan 13, 2019
257 posts
456 upvotes
I would guess not, see below
Max128 wrote: Yes as i wrote above i have an s21 ultra that i use with this charger since a few months and it charges very well. I also have a case on the phone and as you know the s21 has a bump in the back for the camera...
The issue is not the bump itself but that the ring is usually metal and this interferes with charging. Never had any luck with similar cases
Deal Addict
May 15, 2009
2714 posts
2125 upvotes
North York
Is it made of metal? If so, probably not. Otherwise, yes.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
2612 posts
2477 upvotes
I don't think people can picture what you're asking. But the answer is no.
The ring will keep the phone too far away from the charger surface.
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2007
2269 posts
855 upvotes
I bought 2!!! Tnx OP!

I think GCR and Rakuten is offering CB on this accessory? I ended up going to MS store thru GCR