• Last Updated:
  • Dec 20th, 2021 4:13 pm
Tags:
None
Nov 24, 2014
257 posts
198 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
shmoopdawg wrote: I'm guessing because of the way the stand is positioned upright, we won't be able to charge AirPods on it?
You need to put an eraser or something with similar size at the bottom. I was able to charge my Samsung buds 2 doing that.
Last edited by franko031 on Dec 8th, 2021 5:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mar 25, 2008
214 posts
144 upvotes
Toronto
Is it important to have a cooling fan in a 15W charger?
Debating between this one and bundle from Costco
Dec 18, 2010
667 posts
621 upvotes
Vancouver
Ymmv but I was able to call Microsoft and place an order through the phone. Initially it wasn’t in stock but the rep said she would call me back if it comes back in stock. Surprisingly she called back and I submitted an order! Haven’t had customer service that good in a while!
Deal Fanatic
Jan 23, 2009
7050 posts
3950 upvotes
redflagdealsguy wrote: Microsoft has been having fire sales today.

This isn't that interested, but my goodness, the Samsung S6 Lite tablet for under $199 was just brilliant.

Keep exploring the MS store over the next few days.

God bless, gents.
The s6 lite tablet is currently back in stock!
[OP]
Deal Addict
May 16, 2012
1042 posts
349 upvotes
Quebec
astarot_ wrote: Is it important to have a cooling fan in a 15W charger?
Debating between this one and bundle from Costco
it is better the heat will dissipate better, the phone will be less hot.

I have ordered before posting the deal and I just got a tracking number from Microsoft crazy fast!
SYSTEM1: Asrock Board | Intel I7-8770K
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2004
4563 posts
1644 upvotes
Wow MS aint playing around.. ordered when it was instock in the afternoon and it's shipped/picked up by fedex already! thx op
Feb 10, 2019
40 posts
39 upvotes
What are people's thoughts on this thread's Samsung charger versus the one at Costco?

For just $10 more, the Costco one seems to have an additional charger, while still having the same 15W charging as the Samsung. Am I missing anything here?
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
20084 posts
8004 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
jb1229 wrote: I found the pixel stand 2 on amazon.ca for $64. Shipped and sold by amazon, supposed to arrive on the 15th.
Link? Can't find Pixel Stand 2 on the site at all.
Nov 24, 2014
257 posts
198 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
randen wrote: What are people's thoughts on this thread's Samsung charger versus the one at Costco?

For just $10 more, the Costco one seems to have an additional charger, while still having the same 15W charging as the Samsung. Am I missing anything here?
There is no point comparing official product vs third party. You are always going to have a better value for third party phone accessories.
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2002
1260 posts
574 upvotes
YYC
Wow! Microsoft cancelled my Samsung wireless charger order. This is after they cancelled my Samsung S6 Lite tablet, too. What is going on over there?
Nov 24, 2014
257 posts
198 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
herc wrote: Wow! Microsoft cancelled my Samsung wireless charger order. This is after they cancelled my Samsung S6 Lite tablet, too. What is going on over there?
Same. They just cancelled the chargers (ordered 2). The s6 lite I didn't expect much, because I was the "refresher". When I ordered the wireless chargers, it was definitely still in stock at the time. Freaking BS Microsoft.
They just gave me a $10 coupon for cancelling the S6 lite order and nothing for the chargers.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)