Expired Hot Deals

[Microsoft Store] Samsung Galaxy S20 $820, S20+ $1080

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 21st, 2021 10:01 pm
May 20, 2004
603 posts
352 upvotes
I put in my order on Nov 20th for an S20, and the order hasn't shipped yet. The status is still pending, anyone else?
Nov 27, 2016
251 posts
206 upvotes
m8x
bigdaddyyc wrote: I put in my order on Nov 20th for an S20, and the order hasn't shipped yet. The status is still pending, anyone else?
Yep, same here.

They haven't charged my CC yet, but I do see a pending charge.
Oct 1, 2012
8 posts
4 upvotes
VICTORIA
I put my order in on the 19th (just before midnight) and still pending for me too. No preauth charge on my CC (it would have expired by now anyway)
Nov 10, 2011
181 posts
21 upvotes
Toronto
sid8tive wrote: You can save 9% more if you buy this using XBOX GCs obtained from Costco :)
can you really use those on the microsoft store? that's actually pretty nice if you can.
Mar 14, 2012
351 posts
148 upvotes
Toronto
Not sure if I will pull the trigger but much much better than Fido offering almost the same pricing while trying to lock customers for 2 years. This is quite tempting. Thank you OP!
May 24, 2019
35 posts
72 upvotes
echotango wrote: Yep, same here.

They haven't charged my CC yet, but I do see a pending charge.
Mine was pending. I called and they said it would come today. It did. Be warned they just leave it on The doorstep.
Feb 15, 2012
179 posts
258 upvotes
Vancouver
bigdaddyyc wrote: I put in my order on Nov 20th for an S20, and the order hasn't shipped yet. The status is still pending, anyone else?
Ordered the s20+ on the 20th. Got mine today.
That being said, I also got the shipment notification on Monday

Someguysbrowsing17 wrote: Mine was pending. I called and they said it would come today. It did. Be warned they just leave it on The doorstep.
They rang the doorbell and hand delivered it to me (Fedex)
[OP]
Jun 24, 2015
207 posts
169 upvotes
superjett55 wrote: Is there actually any chance that the S20 is going to come back in stock? Or that anywhere will price match?
Maybe just try the boxing day. And also, the S21 is coming in January, there might be some promotion like the S20 did, so, there is hope.
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2018
1129 posts
1084 upvotes
Blainville, QC
rkdkzx wrote: can you really use those on the microsoft store? that's actually pretty nice if you can.
Yep. I do it all the time :) I've bought monitors, keyboards, mice, etc. all using those GCs in the past.
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2011
2559 posts
1708 upvotes
Toronto
sid8tive wrote: You can save 9% more if you buy this using XBOX GCs obtained from Costco :)

But the phn I want S20 is sold out!
Up votes, down votes, they're all votes for me! I thank you!
Nov 10, 2011
181 posts
21 upvotes
Toronto
sid8tive wrote: Yep. I do it all the time :) I've bought monitors, keyboards, mice, etc. all using those GCs in the past.
do you know if there's a limit to how many GCs you can apply to an order?
Deal Guru
Oct 30, 2006
14800 posts
4266 upvotes
ddlee0220 wrote: https://mobility.costco.ca/en/mobile-ph ... xy-s20-5g/

If we were to look at Fido/VM:

Currently they are offering $0 down and $30/mo device payment plan if you go for a 2-year contract (I recommend $45/mo for 4GB all-inclusive plan).

So $30x24=$720
Then you get $300 Costco GC with activation at Costco. So essentially it's 720-300=420 for phone.

Hope this clears things up
You're also locked to Fido for 2 years and may have a better plan than 4gb for $45/month.
TripleQ wrote:I read Click magazine for the articles!
[OP]
Jun 24, 2015
207 posts
169 upvotes
sid8tive wrote: Yep. I do it all the time :) I've bought monitors, keyboards, mice, etc. all using those GCs in the past.
This is amazing for the ones don't have RBC credit card.
Nov 8, 2017
26 posts
8 upvotes
Hi, just curious about using XBox gift cards for payment at checkout? I only see a credit card or paypal option.
May 11, 2014
130 posts
64 upvotes
BC
xtakedownx wrote: Ordered the s20+ on the 20th. Got mine today.
That being said, I also got the shipment notification on Monday

They rang the doorbell and hand delivered it to me (Fedex)
How has the new phone been?
Feb 15, 2012
179 posts
258 upvotes
Vancouver
random1234 wrote: How has the new phone been?
Not sure. Bought it as a gift. Havent had a chance to give it yet Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
Oct 4, 2010
173 posts
105 upvotes
Burlington
Just an update on this. the S20 in Sky Blue has been in stock a few times briefly this morning. I managed to snag one, so it might be worthwhile checking the page out now and then. The first time I had two in my basket but checkout failed. Got a single one to work a bit later in the day. Good Luck!
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2012
1244 posts
561 upvotes
Sask
Anyone know what the return policy for Microsoft are on phones? Is it the standard 30 days?
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2018
1129 posts
1084 upvotes
Blainville, QC
smithrfd wrote: Hi, just curious about using XBox gift cards for payment at checkout? I only see a credit card or paypal option.
Redeem all GCs at redeem.microsoft.com before making the purchase (so it will all get loaded as MS Store Balance, ready for use when you checkout. It will show up when you go to checkout)
Deal Addict
Sep 2, 2018
1129 posts
1084 upvotes
Blainville, QC
rkdkzx wrote: do you know if there's a limit to how many GCs you can apply to an order?
No limit for redemption. However, Costco limits how many you can buy per member (3 per 30 days per denomination), so you would need to purchase multiple denominations to cover a transaction like this one.