Expired Hot Deals

[Microsoft Store] Samsung Galaxy S20 $820, S20+ $1080

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 21st, 2021 10:01 pm
Oct 1, 2012
8 posts
4 upvotes
VICTORIA
Called Microsoft and they have no idea what's going on with my order so they're passing it off to the fulfillment team to figure out why it hasn't been processed yet. I should get a call back in 2-3 business days...

They said its a well known issue.

I ordered the grey model. Going to be pissed if they tell me they don't have any more stock since I ordered it basically an hour after this thread went up.
Dec 26, 2007
263 posts
316 upvotes
Montréal
PsymonC wrote: Anyone get their RBC $100 statement credit yet?
Just got notified of the credit. Phone was billed on the 23rd so basically 2 days.
Deal Addict
Jun 2, 2012
1503 posts
740 upvotes
GTA
Very Happy with the S20 Hardware, software is OKAY..
I do miss the stock android experience, but I guess I have no choice but to get used to it... until google comes out with a decent phone
Aug 16, 2009
225 posts
183 upvotes
Vancouver
ced2334 wrote: Anyone know what the return policy for Microsoft are on phones? Is it the standard 30 days?
the holiday/extended return policy kicked in last month:
"from October 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020; purchases can be returned through January 31, 2021"
that's a very generous return period, especially since samsung only give a 15 day return policy on their phones.
nathris wrote: Called Microsoft and they have no idea what's going on with my order so they're passing it off to the fulfillment team to figure out why it hasn't been processed yet. I should get a call back in 2-3 business days...

I ordered the grey model. Going to be pissed if they tell me they don't have any more stock since I ordered it basically an hour after this thread went up.
I ordered a grey one as soon as I saw this thread, and got it yesterday. Hope you are able to get yours
GSpeed wrote: Very Happy with the S20 Hardware, software is OKAY..
I do miss the stock android experience, but I guess I have no choice but to get used to it... until google comes out with a decent phone
Yeah me too, I love the pixel experience and was planning on getting the pixel 5 on black friday sale, but google decided not to discount their phones this year. This works out to be cheaper with the RBC credit and rakuten too.
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2012
1244 posts
561 upvotes
Sask
electric0ant wrote: the holiday/extended return policy kicked in last month:
"from October 1, 2020 through December 31, 2020; purchases can be returned through January 31, 2021"
that's a very generous return period, especially since samsung only give a 15 day return policy on their phones.
I wonder if they care how much you use the phone during that time? If they don't then that's one hell of a trial period to decide if you want to keep it.
Nov 19, 2012
10 posts
4 upvotes
OAKVILLE
Has anyone who ordered on Nov 19 or later receive their S20 or have an update on their orders? I ordered mine Nov 19 evening and it's still in Pending status.
Sep 22, 2012
36 posts
18 upvotes
WINNIPEG
I saw this deal & contacted MS thru chat.
I ask about the S20+ model and it was not the Canada version, SM-G986W.
SM-G986W has different 5G bands & has the Snapdragon 865.
I think the chat said it was SM-G986B.

Before purchasing, research your carrier & the 5G spectrum they use.
See if the one you are purchasing, supports the same 5G spectrum.

Not sure about S20.
May 20, 2004
603 posts
352 upvotes
nathris wrote: Called Microsoft and they have no idea what's going on with my order so they're passing it off to the fulfillment team to figure out why it hasn't been processed yet. I should get a call back in 2-3 business days...

Same thing happened to me, I was also pretty early. Very frustrating if we don't get our phones. I've already ordered two cases for it.
Sep 22, 2012
36 posts
18 upvotes
WINNIPEG
Those who received their phones, could you please kindly post the model you received? Thanks.
Settings, about phone, Model Number
Nov 10, 2011
181 posts
21 upvotes
Toronto
price bumped to $1,079.99 for the S20
deal dead
Nov 19, 2012
10 posts
4 upvotes
OAKVILLE
I called Microsoft today. It wasn't a problem with payment as the authorization did go through successfully. They said they would escalated it and that I should get a response in 2-3 business days. I'm in the same boat...I also ordered 2 cases already Confused Face
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2010
1080 posts
392 upvotes
Toronto
Silly question - Possible to trade in old phone for further discount?

Or is that only a Samsung thing?
Nov 10, 2011
181 posts
21 upvotes
Toronto
Beeaver wrote: I called Microsoft today. It wasn't a problem with payment as the authorization did go through successfully. They said they would escalated it and that I should get a response in 2-3 business days. I'm in the same boat...I also ordered 2 cases already Confused Face
hopefully they saved stock for you!
Nov 19, 2020
3 posts
1 upvote
Québec City
As of time of writing/last refresh of the deal ( 27 nov 2020 11h33)

Galaxy S20 128GB (Cosmic Gray, Cloud Blue) = 1'079.99$ OOS
Galaxy S20+ 128GB (Cosmic Black, Cloud Blue) = 1'329.99$
Galaxy S20+ 512GB (Cosmic Black) = 1'279.99$ OSS
Galaxy S20 Ultra 128GB = 1'399.99$
Galaxy S20 Ultra 512GB = 1'659.99$ OSS

Don't know if the deal is "dead" if you look at it with stock in mind. But since price bumped, I think rkdkzx is right.
Apr 7, 2011
778 posts
675 upvotes
ottawa
Got my s10 plus yesterday. Funny when I ran the model on Google it showed as "wind mobile" . Put my sim card and erased everything. Phones pretty decent and sound is particularly
impressive coming from s9.
Sep 21, 2019
4 posts
Did you receive the product? i ordered phone 10 days back, still its showing status as Pending. Hold which they have placed on my credit card was released now. Not sure whether they will deliver the product:(
Nov 17, 2020
8 posts
1 upvote
For those in the pending status, did they get back at you and tell what was up? Did you get the phone?
I'm in the same boat, called and they escalated and they haven't gotten back to me yet.
Sep 21, 2019
4 posts
After multiple calls, I received an email saying "We have escalated your case about the Samsung Galaxy to our higher department, we will be providing an update once we receive them, normally it will take 2-3 business days to receive a response and we will notify you as soon as we have any new information. ". Hoping to get positive response from them. All deals are gone now:(
Deal Addict
Feb 1, 2012
1244 posts
561 upvotes
Sask
Mine hasn't shipped yet either and at this point I just want to cancel. I'm sure they'll tell me I have to wait for them to send it to me and then send it back to them.