Expired Hot Deals

[Microsoft Store] Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite Office Bundle $279

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 19th, 2021 7:27 am
Mar 8, 2013
330 posts
549 upvotes
Toronto
I ordered much later than others here (around ~10:30 am on Friday Nov 20th) and my order still says pending. The temporary pre-auth charge on my credit card went away on Wednesday ( 25th ). This morning ( 27th ), MS charged the card again with a pre-auth. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also, it would seem that the deal came back on last night for a short while when MS re-stocked:
microsoft-store-samsung-galaxy-tab-s6-l ... t-2423275/
Apr 7, 2007
114 posts
23 upvotes
Both 128 and 64 GB are back in stock. Act quck!

Thanks OP
Nov 1, 2008
640 posts
434 upvotes
Canada
andd64 wrote: Both 128 and 64 GB are back in stock. Act quck!

Thanks OP
gone in 60 seconds
==================================================
Oct 21, 2012
19 posts
8 upvotes
RICHMOND HILL
Anyone knows if Best Buy will price match this even though MS website says OOS? Thx
Deal Addict
Jun 20, 2020
2703 posts
2226 upvotes
Toronto
cybergooga wrote: Anyone knows if Best Buy will price match this even though MS website says OOS? Thx
Try, you might find someone at Best Buy who will do it.

On the Best Buy website, their price match policy says "The product must be in stock, available for sale, and cannot be a limited time offer, pre-order, or available only in limited quantity"

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/help/payin ... -guarantee
Mar 19, 2015
41 posts
34 upvotes
Woodbridge, ON
sheyenne wrote: Got mine today. Order tracking not updated until I received the item.

Sadly, it appears they sent me a refurbished unit. The internal packaging protective "cloth" was crimped (unlike the previous one from Best Buy I returned) and the battery drops from 100% after being fully charged to 98% within 45 seconds. The previous S6 Lite lasted about an hour before the battery level dropped.

Calling MIcrosoft was useless. They say to contact Samsung for a warranty claim. The other option is to request a refund which I will do, just not yet. There's a 30 day window to do so.

This was such a disappointment. I wish they just canceled the order.
What is their return policy ? Free shipping back ? Full refund ? Is it 30 days from when you receive it ?
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2019
1218 posts
540 upvotes
cybergooga wrote: Anyone knows if Best Buy will price match this even though MS website says OOS? Thx
No
Feb 9, 2017
17 posts
15 upvotes
Ordered the s6 lite (without the office bundle) November 20 and my order is still pending. At this point I would assume that my order will not be fulfilled
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2018
1978 posts
918 upvotes
Robby96 wrote: Ordered the s6 lite (without the office bundle) November 20 and my order is still pending. At this point I would assume that my order will not be fulfilled
You will get your order, its not Microsoft's fault, its Samsung who is delaying the order as they don't have Black version in Stock on there website (Samsung Canada Store) ..Microsoft should make Samsung accountable for this...

They should rather call/email us and switch the color which are in Stock (Blue & Pink) ...not all wanted Black...at least half of the customers will agree to switch to other color if offered
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2018
1978 posts
918 upvotes
sheyenne wrote: How do you know this?
Visit Samsung.Ca- Tablets- S6 Lite- Check the Stock and Availability on Black color
Nov 19, 2020
26 posts
12 upvotes
I ordered this on the 20th, I received the email invoice and the charge was pending on my credit card. I checked again today (Nov 30th) the pending charge is no longer there and haven't been contacted by Microsoft. I guess I'm not getting the tablet.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2018
1978 posts
918 upvotes
MakAttack07 wrote: I ordered this on the 20th, I received the email invoice and the charge was pending on my credit card. I checked again today (Nov 30th) the pending charge is no longer there and haven't been contacted by Microsoft. I guess I'm not getting the tablet.
Order Pending- Charge removed is a normal process for items which are delayed to ship. They will charge back again once the item is Shipped to you
Dec 7, 2013
815 posts
738 upvotes
Quebec
Mine (64 gb) just shipped

Order was placed on friday the 20th at 10 am
Last edited by Fularu on Dec 1st, 2020 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 5, 2004
108 posts
51 upvotes
Fularu wrote: Mine (64 gb) just shipped

Order was placed on friday the 20th at 10 am
Mine just shipped too. Ordered on the 20th as well at 2 AM Pacific
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2018
1978 posts
918 upvotes
Mine (64 gb) just shipped, Order was placed on friday the 20th at 6 am. FedEx Delivery tracking says will be delivered tmrw.
Mar 8, 2013
330 posts
549 upvotes
Toronto
Good to see people getting their orders fulfilled.

I ordered on Friday Nov 20th at around 10:30 am ET and my order status is still pending. I was tempted to cancel since there were some decent Black Friday and Cyber Monday tablet deals, but there doesn't seem to be a way to cancel a pending order on the MS Store website. I shall keep waiting. Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2013
1227 posts
907 upvotes
Brampton
This glitch was active since the 20th? I ordered the 27th, Flushed FaceFace With Rolling Eyes. Hoping they got stock to fulfill.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2018
1978 posts
918 upvotes
bigzinc10 wrote: This glitch was active since the 20th? I ordered the 27th, Flushed FaceFace With Rolling Eyes. Hoping they got stock to fulfill.
Correction...this was not a glitch