Expired Hot Deals

[Microsoft Store] Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite Office Bundle $279

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 19th, 2021 7:27 am
Mar 26, 2013
120 posts
76 upvotes
NANAIMO
sheyenne wrote: Just in case anyone is wondering. My ISP replaced my modem and we spent hours (with advanced level tech support) to tweak my settings and troubleshooted my concerns. My S6 Lite (may be yours too) has crippled 2.4 GHz speeds. Perhaps this is normal for this model but this would be an issue for those who rely on the range of 2.4 GHz vs 5 GHz.
Mine seems fine, maybe you have some issue on your particular unit? I get max from old 2.4 router I'm using as gigabit switch extension, yes I turned on its WIFI just to test for you friend! :-) That is max speed I ever got out of it on any device. For this test it was running at 10% power and s6l was about 3ft away. The connection speed itself is limiting the upload speed at 15Mb also. Also the s6l did max out the connection which is 300Mb when I tested 5Ghz on shaw router.

Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2019
1218 posts
540 upvotes
HuoShing wrote: Mine seems fine, maybe you have some issue on your particular unit? I get max from old 2.4 router I'm using as gigabit switch extension, yes I turned on its WIFI just to test for you friend! :-) That is max speed I ever got out of it on any device. For this test it was running at 10% power and s6l was about 3ft away. The connection speed itself is limiting the upload speed at 15Mb also. Also the s6l did max out the connection which is 300Mb when I tested 5Ghz on shaw router.

Thanks for posting. I returned mine. Still waiting for a replacement.
Aug 12, 2011
446 posts
237 upvotes
Toronto
I ordered on Nov 27 and my order status still says pending. Is everyone else the same? I have no extra credits or anything. Except a repeated refund and recharge on my PayPal every few days for the whole of last month
Apr 3, 2012
18 posts
34 upvotes
Toronto
hachi8 wrote: I ordered on Nov 27 and my order status still says pending. Is everyone else the same? I have no extra credits or anything.
Still waiting for mine too and no credits either. Tbh I'm pretty disappointed, I leave for school in just over two weeks and was counting on this being my media / note taking solution instead of hauling my old laptop with me.

I contacted them but am still waiting to hear back from their escalation team's "investigation" into the matter.
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2013
1227 posts
907 upvotes
Brampton
Same as two above posts
bumblebeeeee wrote: Still waiting for mine too and no credits either. Tbh I'm pretty disappointed, I leave for school in just over two weeks and was counting on this being my media / note taking solution instead of hauling my old laptop with me.

I contacted them but am still waiting to hear back from their escalation team's "investigation" into the matter.
Nov 5, 2001
144 posts
11 upvotes
Vancouver
Same as above, ordered on Nov 26.
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2019
1218 posts
540 upvotes
OMG. I really feel bad for all of you still waiting from end of November. What's really going on here? I checked earlier and even the 128 GB is now out of stock.
Feb 9, 2017
17 posts
15 upvotes
Same here.... ordered the 64gb version on Nov 20th and still pending. I do have a $45 microsoft credit in my account most likely cause I called and complained about 3 weeks ago
Dec 23, 2016
239 posts
233 upvotes
Ottawa
I ordered mine in November 27 (the 64gb version) and still not delivered. Order status shows as pending on Microsoft site. I called once and the issue is under investigation. No credits offered. I was offered cancellation of the order but i refused as i still want the tablet. But at this progress, this tablet will be obsolete when it arrives.
Dec 26, 2017
10 posts
12 upvotes
ReDiva wrote: I ordered mine in November 27 (the 64gb version) and still not delivered. Order status shows as pending on Microsoft site. I called once and the issue is under investigation. No credits offered. I was offered cancellation of the order but i refused as i still want the tablet. But at this progress, this tablet will be obsolete when it arrives.
Update for the forum (ordered the 64gb that has been 'pending' since Nov. 26th). Here's a part of the email I received from Microsoft after following up 3 times and having my inquiry 'escalated':

We apologize about the delay in getting back with you. We have confirmed from our Supply Chain department that the current estimated time arrival on this Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite Office Bundle shipping, and us getting more stock, is the middle of February, though we do not have anything more specific than that.

So maybe mid February...IF they get more stock. They asked if I wanted to cancel; no store credits have been offered. I understand there are supply chain issues due to current events, but the whole lack of communication and transparency from Microsoft is pretty poor customer service. My two cents.
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2019
1218 posts
540 upvotes
WeezyMac wrote: Update for the forum (ordered the 64gb that has been 'pending' since Nov. 26th). Here's a part of the email I received from Microsoft after following up 3 times and having my inquiry 'escalated':

We apologize about the delay in getting back with you. We have confirmed from our Supply Chain department that the current estimated time arrival on this Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite Office Bundle shipping, and us getting more stock, is the middle of February, though we do not have anything more specific than that.

So maybe mid February...IF they get more stock. They asked if I wanted to cancel; no store credits have been offered. I understand there are supply chain issues due to current events, but the whole lack of communication and transparency from Microsoft is pretty poor customer service. My two cents.
Thanks for the update WeezyMac.

I'm going to wait UNLESS Costco has a clearance on this tablet. So far, the price of this tablet (that we paid) can't be beat.

Also, I escalated my issue and documented ineptness and incompetence from their call centre. The supervisor was unbelievable (also in a foreign country) and defended their employees terrible handling and poor comprehension and understanding.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2014
1353 posts
3734 upvotes
Calgary, AB
WeezyMac wrote: Update for the forum (ordered the 64gb that has been 'pending' since Nov. 26th). Here's a part of the email I received from Microsoft after following up 3 times and having my inquiry 'escalated':

Thanks for the update. I called last week and asked to speak directly with a supervisor. The supervisor provided me a one time $50 store credit because of the very long delay on the order.
Aug 12, 2011
446 posts
237 upvotes
Toronto
Are these credits you guys getting for current delayed order? Or for use only on next order? Would be nice if it's refund on current one
Apr 3, 2012
18 posts
34 upvotes
Toronto
I wish I knew how some of you got your rebates as the people I have talked to via email or phone are just incompetent.

I also got told they're expecting stock in the warehouse mid February, but apparently it's impossible for them to change the shipping address on my order to my school address which is just the most hilarious of things. Their solution was to "maybe call the courier when it ships and ask them to redirect it". Utterly incompetent.

I'd be more upset if it wasn't for the fact that I bootlegged Microsoft products for several decades; maybe this is karma coming back to get me or something. Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2019
1218 posts
540 upvotes
I'm still baffled why Microsoft (alone) has this issue with lack of product (Galaxy Tab S6).

As far a store credit goes, I doubt I will buy from Microsoft again (or at least before the credit expires). They closed down most, if not all retail stores.
Deal Addict
Aug 14, 2019
1218 posts
540 upvotes
bumblebeeeee wrote:
I'd be more upset if it wasn't for the fact that I bootlegged Microsoft products for several decades; maybe this is karma coming back to get me or something. Face With Tears Of Joy
Oh dear. What have you done bumblebeeeee? The Microsoft Men in Black will be paying you a visit thanks to your confession. Face With Tears Of Joy
Mar 26, 2013
120 posts
76 upvotes
NANAIMO
sheyenne wrote: Oh dear. What have you done bumblebeeeee? The Microsoft Men in Black will be paying you a visit thanks to your confession. Face With Tears Of Joy
Tell them that hindsight is 2020, their heads will explode spontaneously.