Expired Hot Deals

[Microsoft Store] Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite Office Bundle 64GB ($429.99 - $150 = $279.99) [Microsoft]

[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
3795 posts
2437 upvotes
Ontario

[Microsoft Store] Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite Office Bundle 64GB ($429.99 - $150 = $279.99) [Microsoft]

So this is a Interesting deal.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/p/samsu ... F2ZGT/74XQ

Add to cart once asks to pick the office deal go to the cart at the top right to skip having to add it.
---
89 replies
Dec 22, 2013
34 posts
31 upvotes
Ottawa
seems legit. crazy deal. sadly spent too much on other stuff
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2011
1221 posts
272 upvotes
Edmonton
Thanks.. Missed out on this earlier.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2011
1221 posts
272 upvotes
Edmonton
rxanderq wrote: It does not let you skip adding it.
Sure does.... Add it to cart then when it gets to the page asking you to pick your version of office click the shopping cart button at the top of the screen. Just as OP described. Just worked for me.
Last edited by DeeWayne on Nov 27th, 2020 1:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
3795 posts
2437 upvotes
Ontario
rxanderq wrote: It does not let you skip adding it.
Just go to the cart icon the top right when the office selection is up
---
Deal Addict
Sep 26, 2012
1112 posts
165 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
Worked for me, thanks. Was undecided on this or the A7. But missed the previous deal
Jan 13, 2013
469 posts
476 upvotes
Saguenay, QC
Damn OP, didn't expect to already spend that much a few minutes into official black friday 🤣
Jan 1, 2013
40 posts
10 upvotes
MARKHAM
Thanks OP, this was sold out before but it looks like it's back in stock. For those confused, add the tablet, choose an office bundle, then when you get to the cart, go back to the tablet page to add the tablet again, and then you'll get brought to the cart again. From there, remove the old bundle one, and you'll be left with just the new tablet that you added without needing to include a Microsoft Office bundle.
Mar 16, 2006
223 posts
67 upvotes
Milton
Just a heads up, I ordered two of these on Nov 20th using the same "trick" and my order is still sitting as pending. Hopefully it eventually goes though but I'm assuming they are aware of the glitch. Good luck!
Deal Guru
Feb 19, 2008
14325 posts
4874 upvotes
London
Thanks OP

I was going to buy one of these from best buy tomorrow, but this is much cheaper
Deal Guru
Feb 19, 2008
14325 posts
4874 upvotes
London
temporalstorm wrote: Thanks OP, this was sold out before but it looks like it's back in stock. For those confused, add the tablet, choose an office bundle, then when you get to the cart, go back to the tablet page to add the tablet again, and then you'll get brought to the cart again. From there, remove the old bundle one, and you'll be left with just the new tablet that you added without needing to include a Microsoft Office bundle.
All I had to do was hit add to cart and then go to my cart.
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2004
2049 posts
485 upvotes
Is this significantly better the Galaxy Tab A7?
Dec 1, 2016
101 posts
96 upvotes
In for one! Was looking for a decent drawing tablet that I could use standalone or with my PC and they all have drawbacks, so I settled on this one. I seriously considered an iPad but a 64 GB Air with a pen is $700, and getting connectivity to use an iPad as a pen display with a PC needs a 30USD/year subscription which is ridiculous. This tablet is about the same price as a 13" pen display and you can download an android app called SuperDisplay to use the S6 lite as a pen display for $10.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... views=true

Saw some reviews with the app and an s6 lite and the performance looks totally usable

In addition, it's starting to look like outside of procreate and affinity the app space for pro-drawing apps is starting to get a little bit better to par and even clip studio was ported to the galaxy store recently and you get it 6 months free with a galaxy product. Performance is also really good.
https://galaxystore.samsung.com/detail/ ... 6c907b595e

Compared to a regular 8th gen iPad with an apple pen this has a better (laminated) display for drawing, the performance is solid with the biggest hardware con being the palm rejection not being perfect--the wacom digitizer and battery-free pen are both really high end as well. plus i can still use my regular android ecosystem of apps, it's much cheaper than a 32 GB iPad with an apple pencil, and the S6 has a MicroSD slot to expand the storage.

Here's a decent review for this tablet from the perspective of using it as a dedicated drawing tablet, which is what I'm looking for. Honest look at the pros and cons, but even since May when this review was posted it looks like some apps have been ported over now.
Last edited by Jawkuz on Nov 27th, 2020 12:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Jul 17, 2011
4759 posts
2156 upvotes
cancelled my order, buyer's remorse came in pretty fast.

I don't need/want this really lol...