Expired Hot Deals

[Microsoft Store] Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite Office Bundle 64GB ($429.99 - $150 = $279.99) [Microsoft]

May 16, 2012
969 posts
224 upvotes
Quebec
Well I have missed it too
nemanjacarevich wrote: Why not get iPad 8th gen via rbc by signing up for their checking account? Account cost is 15$ a month for 1 year.

Conditions:
-you didnt have rbc chequing account in last 5 years
-3 of 2 items: 1) direct deposit 2) 2pre authorized billing 3) 2 bill payments

So in theory you got ipad that is 500$ plus tax for $180
Also 8th gen is the latest
Because apple and ios suck
SYSTEM1: Asrock Board | Intel I7-8770K
Oct 7, 2017
711 posts
1168 upvotes
Max128 wrote: Because apple and ios suck
Most tech enthusiasts would say nothing on Android comes close to the iPad for tablets. But it's all preference. iOS will always have the better app advantage IMO. iOS is limiting if you like to place you like customizing your OS and side loading apps, but if you just want the best tablet on the market with the best performance and apps, I don't think anything can beat the $399 iPad (or in the RBC deal, the $180 iPad).
Deal Addict
Sep 27, 2004
3102 posts
397 upvotes
I have an extra 64gb one for sale in Vancouver for cost. If anyone's interested in picking up PM me otherwise it's going back in a week or so
Jan 10, 2008
9 posts
Calgary
Ahhh i missed it too! If anyone has it in Calgary please let me know!!
Jul 19, 2012
116 posts
219 upvotes
Victoria
The 128GB version ($330) seems to go out of stock and then back into stock every 5-10mins. Worth checking back if you want this one.
Nov 19, 2020
26 posts
12 upvotes
adminscarrz wrote: Post deals on RFD now adays it basically doing the work for people who buy items cheap n resell to profit.
Humans n their greed is so disgusting.
No wonder Homo Sapien's are so inferior.

*Better buy as many as i can to prevent those with little money from getting the deal too, so i can resell to others for profits*
Scum of the Homo Sapien's, inferior humans are run by greed.
How many years watching these forums n seeing scalping tactics used on deals.
So I'm guessing you weren't able to buy one 🤣
Jan 10, 2008
9 posts
Calgary
ssy080 wrote: I do plz! Gonna cancel my 128gb order, not that im counting on your's.

Thanks
I'll take your 128gb if you haven't canceled it!
Nov 26, 2020
1 posts
RICHMOND, BC
LanEvoVII wrote: I have an extra 64gb one for sale in Vancouver for cost. If anyone's interested in picking up PM me otherwise it's going back in a week or so
Interested but I don't know how to send PMs yet ✌
Feb 24, 2004
113 posts
377 upvotes
YYC
For anyone in remorse of missing out on this, the tablet is sluggish AF with more than a few apps open at a time and has a "just passable" screen. For me, the only upshots were the Stylus and the fact that i didn't have to put up with black bars when watching Netflix. Other than that, I would suggest a pass on it and spend more on a higher spec rig for, understandably, a bit more.
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2014
1199 posts
347 upvotes
Ottawa
Redivivus wrote: For anyone in remorse of missing out on this, the tablet is sluggish AF with more than a few apps open at a time and has a "just passable" screen. For me, the only upshots were the Stylus and the fact that i didn't have to put up with black bars when watching Netflix. Other than that, I would suggest a pass on it and spend more on a higher spec rig for, understandably, a bit more.
I have a 2019 Tab A 10" and its probably more sluggish. Bought for $200 all in with sale and discounts last year. With double the RAM I imagine I would have been happy with this one for $275 all in if using MS gift cards to purchase. The thing is, a higher spec brand name tablet is double this price unless I just couldnt find any..
Feb 24, 2004
113 posts
377 upvotes
YYC
DarkVelvet55 wrote: I have a 2019 Tab A 10" and its probably more sluggish. Bought for $200 all in with sale and discounts last year. With double the RAM I imagine I would have been happy with this one for $275 all in if using MS gift cards to purchase. The thing is, a higher spec brand name tablet is double this price unless I just couldnt find any..
Noted. It's not so much the RAM but the processor - it just struggles to keep up with anything even remotely taxing. Shit, the stylus stops responding if you start taking notes too fast!

This is a strictly $150ish tablet tops IMHO but I'm not in marketing thankfully :P
Dec 9, 2006
364 posts
129 upvotes
Richmond Hill North
64gb and 128gb are both Back in stock!
Aug 12, 2011
446 posts
237 upvotes
Toronto
wit wrote: 64gb and 128gb are both Back in stock!
thanks, was able to place order just now. now let's see if it actually ships
Jun 19, 2017
39 posts
16 upvotes
wit wrote: 64gb and 128gb are both Back in stock!
It pays to still lurk the thread after missing the deal, was able to grab a 64gb, thanks!