Expired Hot Deals

[Microsoft Store] Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 Lite Office Bundle 64GB ($429.99 - $150 = $279.99) [Microsoft]

Nov 7, 2017
314 posts
153 upvotes
Lol! Got one, but Microsoft is notorious of overselling but stock is low so let's see if it got fulfilled. I have one in my cart ready last night when it got OOS.
Mar 26, 2013
120 posts
76 upvotes
NANAIMO
Redivivus wrote: This is a strictly $150ish tablet tops IMHO but I'm not in marketing thankfully :P
Lenovo Tab M8 FHD $139 is what you get, I haven't used an S6lite yet, but I am assuming it turns circles around that one.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2014
1353 posts
3736 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Anyone get a shipping notification yet? My order is still pending but my credit card was charged.
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2008
1201 posts
357 upvotes
My order still says pending so far....
Mar 25, 2012
146 posts
225 upvotes
NB
My order is still pending but I see a miscellaneous $45 refund? Anyone have any idea what that might be from? I've not ordered anything from the Microsoft store before.

Edit: I received an email that the $45 is a credit to apologize for delays/stock shortage. But it's not a refund, just store credit. Hey, I'll take it.
Images
  • Screenshot_20201202-182044.png
Mar 26, 2013
120 posts
76 upvotes
NANAIMO
CubieJ wrote: My order is still pending but I see a miscellaneous $45 refund? Anyone have any idea what that might be from? I've not ordered anything from the Microsoft store before.

Edit: I received an email that the $45 is a credit to apologize for delays/stock shortage. But it's not a refund, just store credit. Hey, I'll take it.
Impressive! I am 7 days after you so reading this makes the wait easier. :-)
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2011
1221 posts
272 upvotes
Edmonton
Yup... Still pending from November 26. No additional updates on mine. Might have to call in tomorrow.
Deal Addict
May 15, 2009
2570 posts
1863 upvotes
North York
My order is still pending but I just got a refund from them so im expecting a cancellation email soon.

[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
3793 posts
2430 upvotes
Ontario
I was the first (as I posted this) and I'm still pending... They really should not be canceling something they have in stock and selling....
---
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2005
1889 posts
210 upvotes
I called in this afternoon to ask for a status update on my order, and they had to escalate to a "higher up" that will get back to me in 3-5 business days. Fingers crossed this is still going to come, and not get cancelled b/c of the loophole of being able to buy without the bundle
Mar 26, 2013
120 posts
76 upvotes
NANAIMO
kanechart wrote: I was the first (as I posted this) and I'm still pending... They really should not be canceling something they have in stock and selling....
We must take the greatest of care to use the web search tools that are more often than not provided by web forum. Here we can observe a much earlier thread created for this exact very same identical offering from Microsoft...

MUCH EARLIER POSTING [microsoft-store-samsung-galaxy-tab-s6-lite-office-bundle-279-2420367/]

While this evidence should not be considered any sort of proof that would dispute your claim, one can argue convincingly that it does suggest yours may well be no more significant than any other at the middle of the proverbial bell.

In any case none of this should discount your claim to receiving lovely s6lite. Good luck to you Sir/Ma'am!
Feb 9, 2017
17 posts
15 upvotes
Yup still pending ordered on November 20. They have the 64gb tablet in stock so im assuming they'll be canceling my order too
Mar 26, 2013
120 posts
76 upvotes
NANAIMO
Robby96 wrote: They have the 64gb tablet in stock so im assuming they'll be canceling my order too
What the web site actually says, is that you expect delivery of 64gb version by a specific date. Note here that this is the same date that has been showing since late November. So if you ordered it a week ago, or if you ordered it today, you would still receive it at the same time, in other words they may not have any stock at all, but you can buy it for the day that they do, or whatever drop ship bulk ship whoknowswhatreallygoesonstuff.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2014
1353 posts
3736 upvotes
Calgary, AB
HuoShing wrote: We must take the greatest of care to use the web search tools that are more often than not provided by web forum. Here we can observe a much earlier thread created for this exact very same identical offering from Microsoft...

MUCH EARLIER POSTING [microsoft-store-samsung-galaxy-tab-s6-lite-office-bundle-279-2420367/]

While this evidence should not be considered any sort of proof that would dispute your claim, one can argue convincingly that it does suggest yours may well be no more significant than any other at the middle of the proverbial bell.

In any case none of this should discount your claim to receiving lovely s6lite. Good luck to you Sir/Ma'am!
Nice flex.

My credit card was just charged and refunded again this morning.
Aug 11, 2012
213 posts
188 upvotes
Halifax
I had bought a book cover case for it from Samsung, which just delivered today. Now just waiting for the tablet to ship, hopefully! Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Mar 26, 2013
120 posts
76 upvotes
NANAIMO
blyndfyre wrote: Nice flex.

The plot thickens...
Aug 12, 2011
446 posts
237 upvotes
Toronto
blyndfyre wrote: Nice flex.

this has already happened to me 3 times over the last 2 weeks, it's probably just MS system auto pre-auth again after the pre-auth period reaches limit and falls off the card.