Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Microsoft Store

Samsung HMD Odyssey+ - 54% Off - $299.00

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 26th, 2020 6:09 am
Jun 10, 2004
623 posts
1289 upvotes
Toronto

[Microsoft Store] Samsung HMD Odyssey+ - 54% Off - $299.00

81xAhWpjgFL._SL1500_.jpg

Introducing the Samsung HMD Odyssey+ - Windows Mixed Reality Headset. Immerse yourself in the stunningly crisp detail of a dual-AMOLED display, perfectly complemented by rich and dynamic AKG 360° Spatial Sound. Just plug it in and go – it's lightweight and easy to set up in minutes.

Included in the box:
1 HMD Odyssey+ Headset
2 Controllers (L&R)
1 User Manual
1 Warranty information
1 Cleaning Cloth
4 AA Batteries

Offer valid from January 24, 2020 to April 12, 2020, while supplies last. Available only in Microsoft retail and online store in the United States (including Puerto Rico) and Canada. Not valid on prior orders or purchases; cannot be transferred or otherwise redeemed for cash or promo code(s). May not be combinable with other offers. Refunds will take into account the discount. Price discount does not include taxes, shipping or other fees. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Microsoft reserves the right to modify or discontinue offers at any time. Limit of 5 per customer. Other exclusions and limits may apply.

-Callahan-

81RQLvIohFL._SL1500_.jpg
28 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2004
1672 posts
231 upvotes
Thanks OP. I saw this thread first then jumped to the main thread. Scored one at Yorkdale with -$30 student discount. Now I need a nice video card.
Jun 24, 2017
180 posts
183 upvotes
oh dang, I didn't know the student discount stacked on top of the regular sale. Is that just yorkdale? Or microsoft in general?

I might try and get mine price adjusted.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2004
1057 posts
530 upvotes
Montreal
I logged in with Unidays and don't get the student discount.
No physical stores around me, so bummer...

I do get 10% off the Oculus Rift S, but after taxes it still ends up more than directly from Oculus.

I think I'll pass for now.
Aug 8, 2015
253 posts
507 upvotes
Toronto, ON
The Samsung Odyssey + headset is back in stock for $299 in case anyone is interested.

I was looking for this for the last few days and finally they have it back in stock. Not bad for 299, id say.

Also dont forget Rakuten cashback ( not much but every penny counts)
Images
  • odyssey.JPG
Mobility - Koodo $35/50GB x2
Internet - Cogeco $61/1GBPS
Deal Addict
Nov 12, 2015
3673 posts
4140 upvotes
Oomani wrote: https://vrscout.com/news/lynx-r1-mixed- ... announced/

Hardly fair to compare the Odyssey, a $300 headset now since it's been on sale so much, to a newly revealed $1500 headset. And if your budget is that high you really don't care about price anyway.
I understand where you are coming from. I am not comparing here, nor did I say that in my statement, what I meant is that I am holding off till VR is better, don't wanna start on the wrong foot with WMR. Also, you need to buy or have a PC to hand that Odyssey+, which will cost you the 1K range anyways. This one posted is mobile, and you don't need a PC for, even that I am sure the graphics won't be the same, but the display and the tracking will be way better with the LYNX or something similar that will compete with it.
Stay strong, situation always looks harder and that it will never end when you are in the middle of it, but remember past experiences, everything has an ending.
Aug 15, 2012
174 posts
124 upvotes
Winnipeg
OOS **** was just researching it and was going to go ahead and give it a shot
Mar 7, 2013
140 posts
82 upvotes
Ontario
FYA, they must be express shipping since mine was ordered Wednesday and is arriving today. (KY to Halifax)
Jun 19, 2009
367 posts
879 upvotes
Winnipeg
Thanks OP, i missed out during last sale. spent too much time contemplating last time. Managed to order one this time.
Jun 28, 2018
10 posts
1 upvote
BC
They are back in stock. Just ordered one. Thanks!
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2016
2980 posts
3334 upvotes
haha tried checking out and it didn't work. guess it went out of stock again quick
wallet safe actually it is a impulse buy

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)