Expired Hot Deals

[Microsoft Store] Soundstream H2GO MAG, Portable Magnetic Speaker, IPX6 Waterproof, True Wireless Stereo Pairing - $49.99 + FREE Shipping

[OP]
Temp. Banned
Aug 17, 2002
2245 posts
1496 upvotes
Tee . Oh

[Microsoft Store] Soundstream H2GO MAG, Portable Magnetic Speaker, IPX6 Waterproof, True Wireless Stereo Pairing - $49.99 + FREE Shipping

Last edited by Zero on Nov 2nd, 2020 10:23 pm, edited 5 times in total.
................\ \ | / /................
(o o)
====oOOo=(_)=oOOo====
Trending Deals:
[*FREE* Glasses!] [Lenovo 28" IPS 4K 60Hz Display] [Polk Audio Subwoofer] [Cheap G-Shock Like Watch]
53 replies
Jan 16, 2013
96 posts
23 upvotes
Just pull the trigger!
At more than 100$ as original price, it should sound good!
Thanks OP!
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
1337 posts
1210 upvotes
in for one....MS US site is selling it for USD$49.99
Jan 16, 2011
370 posts
58 upvotes
Toronto
anyone know if these have multipoint?
Dec 25, 2010
61 posts
19 upvotes
Canada, Quebec, Mon…
Zero wrote: Is that when 2 devices connect to it simultaneously, or am I thinking about something else?
It seems to be that: https://www.soundguys.com/bluetooth-mul ... ned-28601/

However, like my Bose QC35-I, with the app they are connected to my phone and computer, however, it sometime switch between one and the other (i.e., only one sound source can play at the same time even if it is paired with both). Sometime even happening when I am on the phone and a notification come from the computer (I don't want my phone call sound to be lost/muted because my computer emit a sound!), I would want the sound from both source at the same time without interruption. What I do when this happen is to disable my computer connection. However, from that article, it seems there are device that support both sounds source at the same time and I don't think I can do this with my Bose QC35... if I can, someone please let me know how! I really wish I had the option, and I wonder even if it is not supported if technically they could.
Jan 16, 2011
370 posts
58 upvotes
Toronto
Zero wrote: Is that when 2 devices connect to it simultaneously, or am I thinking about something else?
Yes, that is correct. Its a very useful feature.
[OP]
Temp. Banned
Aug 17, 2002
2245 posts
1496 upvotes
Tee . Oh
l1197493 wrote: Any good?

I can't find any Youtube reviews.

I know this "style" has been around for years but they usually only sell for $20 at Staples or The Source
https://www.staples.ca/products/2973100 ... eeve-black
This speaker looks much better than that cheap Staples one:

IPX6 waterproof construction, Speaker Battery: 7.4V / 2000mAh (Each Speaker), 18+ Hours of Music Playback
Full details: https://h2gowireless.com/mag-bluetooth- ... s-speaker/
(o o)
====oOOo=(_)=oOOo====
Trending Deals:
[*FREE* Glasses!] [Lenovo 28" IPS 4K 60Hz Display] [Polk Audio Subwoofer] [Cheap G-Shock Like Watch]
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
1337 posts
1210 upvotes
Yeah the shipping is lightning fast

I’m in Burnaby BC and just within one day the speaker is now at the local dispatch centre, waiting to be delivered tomorrow
Zero wrote: I'm supposed to receive this by Friday via FedEx delivery.
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
1337 posts
1210 upvotes
I read the user manual on their website and the grammar is horrible. I guess it’ll take me some time to figure out how it’s going to work...

And each speaker is a 2000mah power bank.

Now I’m having 7 power banks at home...
Jul 2, 2016
133 posts
27 upvotes
Ordered morning of October 28, arrived today. BTW, this does not have any aux/3.5mm jack. haven't tested yet as it came with no charge.
Each has power button and charging port so it's like having 2 speakers, glad it came with Y-split micro usb cable.
[OP]
Temp. Banned
Aug 17, 2002
2245 posts
1496 upvotes
Tee . Oh
bornokjudak wrote: Ordered morning of October 28, arrived today. BTW, this does not have any aux/3.5mm jack. haven't tested yet as it came with no charge.
Each has power button and charging port so it's like having 2 speakers, glad it came with Y-split micro usb cable.
Damn you got it faster then me. Astonished Face
(o o)
====oOOo=(_)=oOOo====
Trending Deals: