Expired Hot Deals

[Microsoft Store] Soundstream H2GO MAG, Portable Magnetic Speaker, IPX6 Waterproof, True Wireless Stereo Pairing - $49.99 + FREE Shipping

May 3, 2017
30 posts
16 upvotes
You have to go into the manual to get the proper specs:

10W per speaker. 20W total. Lots of 50W ones out there which still don't seem loud enough.

Too quiet for my needs but should work for most.
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2015
1432 posts
1286 upvotes
Yesterday it was showing one should arrived today before 12pm, but now I’m still waiting for it to come..

How’s the bass?
[OP]
Temp. Banned
Aug 17, 2002
2245 posts
1566 upvotes
Tee . Oh
naticom wrote: Yesterday it was showing one should arrived today before 12pm, but now I’m still waiting for it to come..

How’s the bass?
Quite decent. I honestly don't think anyone will be disappointed by the sound quality for $50.
................\ \ | / /................
(o o)
====oOOo=(_)=oOOo====
Trending Deals:
[*FREE* Glasses!] [Lenovo 28" IPS 4K 60Hz Display] [Polk Audio Subwoofer] [Cheap G-Shock Like Watch]
Dec 26, 2018
195 posts
276 upvotes
bornokjudak wrote: BTW, this does not have any aux/3.5mm jack.
Each has power button and charging port so it's like having 2 speakers, glad it came with Y-split micro usb cable.
I just got mine today and can confirm, no Aux jack which was an unwelcome surprise. That said, the speaker(s) is a damned tank... metal, and heavy. Even if I don't use these as a daily driver due to lack of Aux I can see them being useful for other purposes.

I'm not yet clear on whether the two can be used separately or not, I'll follow up if I can clarify that.

Either way, though, these things offer some quality sound too. They're loud for "small" BT speakers and offer more bass than I was expecting. I had pretty high hopes for these but they exceeded them. My only issue so far is that I like to keep BT speakers plugged in and doing that, there isn't a good way of orienting the speakers when they're connected, the usual bottom is where the power cables plug in. I'll likely have to separate them so I can keep them plugged in. No big deal.
[OP]
Temp. Banned
Aug 17, 2002
2245 posts
1566 upvotes
Tee . Oh
Yeah, my only small gripe is that these speakers don't come with a charging brick. Even though I have enough at home from old phones/tablets, still would have been better if they included one too.
(o o)
====oOOo=(_)=oOOo====
Trending Deals:
[*FREE* Glasses!] [Lenovo 28" IPS 4K 60Hz Display] [Polk Audio Subwoofer] [Cheap G-Shock Like Watch]
May 8, 2008
97 posts
92 upvotes
Hmmm... looking at the pics and manual there doesn’t seem to be buttons for volume/track skipping. Can those who have received confirm? Thanks.
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2004
1746 posts
267 upvotes
Toronto
fengfeng wrote: Hmmm... looking at the pics and manual there doesn’t seem to be buttons for volume/track skipping. Can those who have received confirm? Thanks.
there is a up and down volume on either side of the power button . Just not marked on the unit.
[OP]
Temp. Banned
Aug 17, 2002
2245 posts
1566 upvotes
Tee . Oh
psxp wrote: there is a up and down volume on either side of the power button . Just not marked on the unit.
Ummm no there isn't. The only button is the power button. Everything is controlled from the device connected to it.
(o o)
====oOOo=(_)=oOOo====
Trending Deals:
May 8, 2008
97 posts
92 upvotes
Zero wrote: Ummm no there isn't. The only button is the power button. Everything is controlled from the device connected to it.
Thanks for answering my question and for correcting the previous response. While not a dealbreaker I’d still prefer to have those controls.

2 more questions if you don’t mind:
1. Can you confirm that the speakers are 10w each or are they combined 10w (so really 5w each)?
2. Do the speakers actually weigh 2.5lbs (~1kg) as detailed in the specs?

Otherwise I really like the look of the build quality and the fact that they pair for true surround.

Thanks again.
[OP]
Temp. Banned
Aug 17, 2002
2245 posts
1566 upvotes
Tee . Oh
fengfeng wrote: Thanks for answering my question and for correcting the previous response. While not a dealbreaker I’d still prefer to have those controls.

2 more questions if you don’t mind:
1. Can you confirm that the speakers are 10w each or are they combined 10w (so really 5w each)?
2. Do the speakers actually weigh 2.5lbs (~1kg) as detailed in the specs?

Otherwise I really like the look of the build quality and the fact that they pair for true surround.

Thanks again.
1. The manual says: 2*10W
2. Weight is: 1140g, they do have some heft to them, I'm not gonna go measure it on a scale though.
(o o)
====oOOo=(_)=oOOo====
Trending Deals:
May 8, 2008
97 posts
92 upvotes
Zero wrote: 1. The manual says: 2*10W
2. Weight is: 1140g, they do have some heft to them, I'm not gonna go measure it on a scale though.
Hmmm... Still on the fence. There’s both pros and cons to this speaker but thanks for answering my questions since there’s really no reviews out there.
Sep 16, 2019
837 posts
922 upvotes
fengfeng wrote: Hmmm... Still on the fence. There’s both pros and cons to this speaker but thanks for answering my questions since there’s really no reviews out there.
mine came defective and there are some small nuances (no aux, they charge separately, and no volume or track control), but im still returning these and re ordering. They are very impressive for the price, sound and quality wise. Depends on your needs and wants, but other than the 3 nuances I listed this speaker is amazing.
Sep 22, 2010
486 posts
470 upvotes
Victoria
Any anyone been able to confirm if you can use the 2 speakers independently being fed from 2 different phones/devices?
[OP]
Temp. Banned
Aug 17, 2002
2245 posts
1566 upvotes
Tee . Oh
calvados.boualrd wrote: Any anyone been able to confirm if you can use the 2 speakers independently being fed from 2 different phones/devices?
I can test this out for you later on today ... not sure why you would want to do this though.
(o o)
====oOOo=(_)=oOOo====
Trending Deals:
Sep 22, 2010
486 posts
470 upvotes
Victoria
Zero wrote: I can test this out for you later on today ... not sure why you would want to do this though.
Thank you! The use case would be when traveling, when the gf wants to listen to something in the room, while I listen to something different on the porch etc.
[OP]
Temp. Banned
Aug 17, 2002
2245 posts
1566 upvotes
Tee . Oh
calvados.boualrd wrote: Thank you! The use case would be when traveling, when the gf wants to listen to something in the room, while I listen to something different on the porch etc.
Confirmed it works. Can play the 2 speakers independently.
(o o)
====oOOo=(_)=oOOo====
Trending Deals:
Sep 22, 2010
486 posts
470 upvotes
Victoria
Zero wrote: Confirmed it works. Can play the 2 speakers independently.
Thank you for testing and for your reply! Much appreciated!