Expired Hot Deals

[Microsoft Store] Soundstream H2GO MAG, Portable Magnetic Speaker, IPX6 Waterproof, True Wireless Stereo Pairing - $49.99 + FREE Shipping

Sr. Member
Sep 16, 2019
837 posts
922 upvotes
Zero wrote: You didn't need to bump this thread.
Second speaker came defective as well. What a waste of time and effort. Can't give it a third chance... This product is shit. Thought I'd let you know in case you want to test your luck, but I have serious doubts about it's quality.
[OP]
Temp. Banned
User avatar
Aug 17, 2002
2245 posts
1566 upvotes
Tee . Oh
Parrajara wrote: Second speaker came defective as well. What a waste of time and effort. Can't give it a third chance... This product is shit. Thought I'd let you know in case you want to test your luck, but I have serious doubts about it's quality.
You sure it's not the device you connecting to it then? Twice in a row seems like really bad luck.
................\ \ | / /................
(o o)
====oOOo=(_)=oOOo====
Trending Deals:
[*FREE* Glasses!] [Lenovo 28" IPS 4K 60Hz Display] [Polk Audio Subwoofer] [Cheap G-Shock Like Watch]
Sr. Member
Sep 16, 2019
837 posts
922 upvotes
Zero wrote: You sure it's not the device you connecting to it then? Twice in a row seems like really bad luck.
Tell me about it. At least it happened with a speaker and not with my PC components lol.

I'm sure it's not my devices (plural). The issue with the new speaker is a vibrating noise in the speaker, completely different issue from the one in the previous speaker. *sigh* 1st world problems
[OP]
Temp. Banned
User avatar
Aug 17, 2002
2245 posts
1566 upvotes
Tee . Oh
Parrajara wrote: Tell me about it. At least it happened with a speaker and not with my PC components lol.

I'm sure it's not my devices (plural). The issue with the new speaker is a vibrating noise in the speaker, completely different issue from the one in the previous speaker. *sigh* 1st world problems
That's too bad, I'm really happy with mine. They sound so good.
................\ \ | / /................
(o o)
====oOOo=(_)=oOOo====
Trending Deals:
[*FREE* Glasses!] [Lenovo 28" IPS 4K 60Hz Display] [Polk Audio Subwoofer] [Cheap G-Shock Like Watch]
Sr. Member
Sep 16, 2019
837 posts
922 upvotes
Zero wrote: That's too bad, I'm really happy with mine. They sound so good.
Glad they worked for you. I was looking forward to using these, I really liked them. Should have jumped on that Bose refurbished speaker
[OP]
Temp. Banned
User avatar
Aug 17, 2002
2245 posts
1566 upvotes
Tee . Oh
Parrajara wrote: Glad they worked for you. I was looking forward to using these, I really liked them. Should have jumped on that Bose refurbished speaker
If you willing to spend more money this Bose mini speaker is decent:
bose-canada-soundlink-mini-zbluetooth-s ... 4-2414956/
................\ \ | / /................
(o o)
====oOOo=(_)=oOOo====
Trending Deals:
[*FREE* Glasses!] [Lenovo 28" IPS 4K 60Hz Display] [Polk Audio Subwoofer] [Cheap G-Shock Like Watch]
Member
User avatar
Jan 9, 2003
448 posts
271 upvotes
Ajax
I received mine yesterday and as one poster said, it was in a stupid big shipping box! Sounds quality is really nice especially the stereo separation. One thing I had to do was to "Disable absolute volume" in the Developer settings of my Pixel 2 because at the lowest volume it was loud and anything above that it got crazy loud. Did anyone else experience this?
Newbie
Mar 1, 2015
68 posts
26 upvotes
North York, ON
I just received mine. It looks good and sounds good.
However, it loses the connections between the two if they are separated more than 1 meter or if I put my hand between them.
Anyone has this problem?
Member
User avatar
Jan 9, 2003
448 posts
271 upvotes
Ajax
I just tested and I'm not seeing that. I can get them about 20ft apart before they unpair with each other. Standing between them within that distance didn't affect them.
JasonToronto wrote: I just received mine. It looks good and sounds good.
However, it loses the connections between the two if they are separated more than 1 meter or if I put my hand between them.
Anyone has this problem?
Newbie
Mar 1, 2015
68 posts
26 upvotes
North York, ON
hurricane wrote: I just tested and I'm not seeing that. I can get them about 20ft apart before they unpair with each other. Standing between them within that distance didn't affect them.
Thanks for testing them out. Did you test them while playing some music? I have them in my hands. I play Youtube on them. As my hands pull apart from each others, the sound stops. The sound starts again if my hands stay there for a second two. Then, the sound becomes on and off when my hands reach my limit.

Is mine defect?
Member
User avatar
Jan 9, 2003
448 posts
271 upvotes
Ajax
Yes I was playing music. Are they fully charged? If they are, sounds like you might have a defective product.
JasonToronto wrote: Thanks for testing them out. Did you test them while playing some music? I have them in my hands. I play Youtube on them. As my hands pull apart from each others, the sound stops. The sound starts again if my hands stay there for a second two. Then, the sound becomes on and off when my hands reach my limit.

Is mine defect?
Newbie
Mar 1, 2015
68 posts
26 upvotes
North York, ON
hurricane wrote: Yes I was playing music. Are they fully charged? If they are, sounds like you might have a defective product.
Yes, they are fully charged. Exchange is on the way. Thanks.
Sr. Member
Feb 27, 2011
500 posts
1149 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Deal is available again, fyi. Just got one.
Public Mobile, Zoomer and Telus EPP plans

Top