Expired Freebies

[Microsoft Store] Tokyo Ghoul Season 01 (Anime) (Digital) - FREE

  • Last Updated:
  • Mar 8th, 2018 4:07 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Jan 12, 2011
61 posts
123 upvotes
Montreal, QC

[Microsoft Store] Tokyo Ghoul Season 01 (Anime) (Digital) - FREE

The anime Tokyo Ghoul Season 1 (12 episodes) is currently free on the Microsoft Store.

Enjoy!

https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/store/p ... 8nb2p/0001
16 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 2, 2010
3405 posts
1310 upvotes
Brampton
yasss! another good one. ty op
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 21, 2006
2769 posts
359 upvotes
Toronto
thanks
Kijiji links aren't permitted in signatures. Only links to our BST forum.
Member
Feb 19, 2013
241 posts
197 upvotes
Is this permanently yours after "purchase" or temporary? Are you supposed to see it in "Recent Purchases"? If not, where do you find it?
[OP]
Newbie
Jan 12, 2011
61 posts
123 upvotes
Montreal, QC
jvrizzle wrote: Is this permanently yours after "purchase" or temporary? Are you supposed to see it in "Recent Purchases"? If not, where do you find it?
After you "buy" it, you get the message : "You own this series and can watch it on Xbox or devices running Windows 8 or later."

So it should be permanent. Can't help you on where to find it though, as I don't have access to a Windows PC currently.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 15, 2003
3350 posts
789 upvotes
Ontario, Canada
old thread but the right people. Ive bought a few of these "free" shows on microsoft store. if i search them specifically i can see that it is free and all the episodes i can watch. But is there a "All purchases" link somewhere? Or how can i find out all the shows i own when i've forgotten what i purchased in the past. i seem to have issues with their interface.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 18, 2007
1959 posts
602 upvotes
Scarborough
Kevinck wrote: old thread but the right people. Ive bought a few of these "free" shows on microsoft store. if i search them specifically i can see that it is free and all the episodes i can watch. But is there a "All purchases" link somewhere? Or how can i find out all the shows i own when i've forgotten what i purchased in the past. i seem to have issues with their interface.
jvrizzle wrote: Is this permanently yours after "purchase" or temporary? Are you supposed to see it in "Recent Purchases"? If not, where do you find it?
Click on the three dots at the top right > My library
Koodo
Tangerine
Simplii
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 15, 2003
3350 posts
789 upvotes
Ontario, Canada
supremekai wrote: Click on the three dots at the top right > My library
I finally figured it out. If you go to microsoft.com in a web browser there is no three dot menu and i cannot find the My Library section.

If you use the "microsoft store" application then it's exactly as you said. Three dots at the top right > My library. Thanks.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 18, 2007
1959 posts
602 upvotes
Scarborough
Kevinck wrote: I finally figured it out. If you go to microsoft.com in a web browser there is no three dot menu and i cannot find the My Library section.

If you use the "microsoft store" application then it's exactly as you said. Three dots at the top right > My library. Thanks.
Sorry, I didn't mention it. Took you 5 days to figure it out?
Koodo
Tangerine
Simplii
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 15, 2003
3350 posts
789 upvotes
Ontario, Canada
supremekai wrote: Sorry, I didn't mention it. Took you 5 days to figure it out?
i gave up. then randomly last night i happened to load the microsoft store app by accident and noticed your three dot menu. cheers

Top