Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Microsoft Store

TP-Link Kasa Smart Wi-Fi Light Switch $14.99

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 28th, 2019 9:46 am
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2005
6759 posts
1786 upvotes
Montreal
Scote64 wrote: You mean the Pollster app for SmartThings? You can set the scan as short as 5 minutes, but an hour is a pretty long period.

Home Assistant scans the local TP-Link devices every 30 seconds on the LAN, and it records a day of history by default for each device, so I can view the 24-hour history of my devices with 1 click. It provides a much more detailed look than most people would notice offhand, so I'm aware of just how often my TP-Link devices go offline momentarily. It's more than you would think.
Yes. the Pollster app for ST. I know you can set it to 5 minutes. I have a lighting routine that depends on the status of that switch and it wasn't refreshing itself. I actually set it to 60 minutes at first and it was good enough for a long time. Then one day, my routine didn't work properly so I reduced the time to 45 minutes. It's been fine since so I don't see the point of generating any extra traffic.
Phils

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)