[Microsoft Store] Upgrade XBox Live Gold to Gamepass Ultimate at 1:1

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 24th, 2021 4:27 pm
Tags:
None
Oct 5, 2017
466 posts
161 upvotes
ande8150 wrote: Right after I bought a couple 12 month codes from Costco to protect myself before the price increase. Gamble failed.
Me too. Glad I only bought 2. At least they're listening now and F2P like warzone doesn't need live anymore like ps
Apr 30, 2015
126 posts
37 upvotes
djemzine wrote: Meaning you can't place an order using the same Costco account? What if we have more than one Costco member in a household.
I have no idea, maybe they are monitoring accounts.
Dec 16, 2010
296 posts
195 upvotes
I bought 2x one year codes on Thursday then 2 more in Friday. Both orders went through. Costco online.
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
19295 posts
8838 upvotes
Oakville
djemzine wrote: @wearysky I am about to go through the steps through Costco, but it seems that @HiddenEmailer is having issues. I wonder if I will have the same. I will be using one CC for the entire process. You recommended its best to do it in separate orders or something along those lines?
Per the thread summary: you should be able to order up to 2 codes in a single order. But WAIT FOR THE CODES TO ARRIVE before doing another order. Trying to split into multiple orders but not waiting for the codes to arrive defeats the purpose, as you'll still be violating the max quantity.
Jul 25, 2018
752 posts
445 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Turns out my issue with the coded may been something else entirely. Apparently I still had a non-delivery claim on my account which was blocking purchases. And now, naturally I've maxed out my limit for 30 days >.<
Gonna try making a Costco.ca account with my wives membership number and see if that works.
May 17, 2011
27 posts
4 upvotes
WOODSTOCK
Any ideas when the 1:1 conversion ratio will change? If I'm not an XBox Live member yet, is there somewhere I can go to confirm the conversion ratio before I buy the Costco cards?

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)