• Last Updated:
  • Jan 23rd, 2021 12:27 am
Tags:
None
Sep 11, 2011
722 posts
355 upvotes
Alberta
I had 6 months left of Gold, and 12 months left of Game Pass, just added another 12 months of Gold from Costco.ca for $60, then turned on recurring for the free month.

$1.05 charged to my Paypal and now have GPU until the end of February 2022. Pretty awesome deal!

Thanks OP!
Jun 30, 2004
698 posts
60 upvotes
Thanks OP!

My next charge is scheduled for march 12 2022
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2010
3299 posts
899 upvotes
GTA
How fast does costco send out the codes? Want to take advantage but don't want to risk this getting changed while waiting for the codes to arrive.
Sep 11, 2011
722 posts
355 upvotes
Alberta
LetsMakeADeal2013 wrote: People keeps saying thanks to the OP and I keep seeing people getting different results from doing this. If there was consistency I might pull the trigger on this.

So question ... for the remaining time I have into July for Xbox Live does it turn into this Xbox Game Pass Ultimate cuz I know my Game Pass runs out before the Xbox Live does.
Yes, it combines whatever remaining subscription you have left for Gold and Game Pass into the Game Pass Ultimate.

For example:

Both your Xbox Live Gold and Game Pass expires in 6 months. Do this deal and convert it for $1. Your new Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription is 12 months long.
Zyphur wrote: How fast does costco send out the codes? Want to take advantage but don't want to risk this getting changed while waiting for the codes to arrive.
Pretty fast, close to instant. Check your spam/junk mail folder.
Last edited by ADIDAD on Jun 9th, 2019 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jul 19, 2013
50 posts
53 upvotes
Vancouver
Zyphur wrote: How fast does costco send out the codes? Want to take advantage but don't want to risk this getting changed while waiting for the codes to arrive.
I ordered 2 codes from Costco this morning, the codes came in 9 minutes.
Jun 20, 2007
206 posts
205 upvotes
Toronto
Looks like it worked for me too - upgraded the remainder of my existing Live subscription (plus one month) for $1.

Before:
Screen Shot 2019-06-09 at 1.38.57 PM.png

After:
Screen Shot 2019-06-09 at 1.39.11 PM.png
Last edited by NefariousFIG on Jun 9th, 2019 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Nov 10, 2016
1573 posts
689 upvotes
BC
DonM28020 wrote: Thanks OP.
I was about to post this...
for $1 it added the duration of my live and game pass...
I still have a 6mo game pass I got from best buy for 50% off...
I will try to redeem it and see what happens..
Mar 17, 2006
314 posts
53 upvotes
@Zyphur
Are you still waiting? I have been waiting over an hour for codes to arrive :( Nothing in junk folders etc.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 2, 2006
6268 posts
1147 upvotes
Mississauga
wilhelmthe1st wrote: I had 6 months left of Gold, and 12 months left of Game Pass, just added another 12 months of Gold from Costco.ca for $60, then turned on recurring for the free month.

$1.05 charged to my Paypal and now have GPU until the end of February 2022. Pretty awesome deal!

Thanks OP!
whoa, so when you upgraded to GCU, it combined your gold sub (6 months remaining + 12 months) and gamepass (12 months) to become 24 months + 6 months of GCU?

i'm in a similar situation as you and was thinking of adding that extra year of gold before upgrading

edit: read the thread, yes it seems to be the case, just combines your existing gold months + gamepass months
Last edited by Longobongo on Jun 9th, 2019 1:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2005
2247 posts
435 upvotes
York
Devatox wrote: @Zyphur
Are you still waiting? I have been waiting over an hour for codes to arrive :( Nothing in junk folders etc.
I ordered at 10am this morning and still waiting myself.
"It's how you deal with failure that determines how you achieve success."
Jan 5, 2006
97 posts
71 upvotes
Thanks OP.

FYI, from reddit: "Make sure to top off gold and or game pass before you convert. The conversion for adding codes after you sub is bad 3 months gold for 1 month ultimate or 1 month game pass for 20 days ultimate."
Mar 17, 2006
314 posts
53 upvotes
The Destroyer wrote: I ordered at 10am this morning and still waiting myself.
Dang. Maybe supply ran out at costco. I guess their disclaimer that it can take a couple of days is to cover them from situations like this.
Oct 30, 2013
187 posts
32 upvotes
Devatox wrote: Dang. Maybe supply ran out at costco. I guess their disclaimer that it can take a couple of days is to cover them from situations like this.
Just got mine after ordering almost 2 hours ago
Mar 17, 2006
314 posts
53 upvotes
jdawg26 wrote: Just got mine after ordering almost 2 hours ago
Ahhh. That's satisfying to hear man, Thanks for taking the time to post.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2009
1599 posts
1034 upvotes
AB
Placed an order 1.5 hours ago. Still waiting for the code from Costco.
Sep 13, 2018
83 posts
127 upvotes
Ordered codes from Costco about an hour or so ago, still nothing. Hope the deal doesn’t go away before I get the codes.
Sep 30, 2003
350 posts
104 upvotes
Ordered from Costco Friday still waiting. I checked my history and it used to be instant delivery for me, over the last 2 years it's been average 2 day since then.
Deal Addict
Aug 4, 2007
1767 posts
773 upvotes
Montreal
Saukrates wrote: Managed to get Game Pass Ultimate for $1. Says it will last until my Xbox Live expires in 2021.
"Sign in for your available offers. Promotional offers may not be valid for all members and are only available for a limited time. Offers not valid in Quebec and Russia; other geographic restrictions may apply. After promotional period, subscription continues to be charged at the then-current regular price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes."

And Quebec is out... As usual...
Last edited by anabioz on Jun 9th, 2019 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2012
1424 posts
730 upvotes
Guelph
IndoShindo wrote: Ordered from Costco Friday still waiting. I checked my history and it used to be instant delivery for me, over the last 2 years it's been average 2 day since then.
Yeah same for me. I was going to order from Costco but terrified I'll miss the deal as a result. 2 days to get codes nowadays. Used to be instant.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)