853 upvotes
Chatham
Where is everyone getting all these Ultimate codes from
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
19009 posts
8628 upvotes
Oakville
AceMagnet wrote: I am a bit late to the party, I already subscribed for Game Pass ultimate for 2 month for $2. Is there anyway I can extend it at a discounted price or is it already linked to my Microsoft account?
You're too late. But you can just wait till the 2 months expires, and top up on live gold for 3 years and upgrade again. You'll have to upgrade for $16.99 instead, but it's still a great deal.
Lucky Koodo $40/6GB (with $15/10GB add-on) recipient
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2007
1474 posts
1098 upvotes
St Catharines
MTommy wrote: ̶9̶P̶G̶X̶F̶-̶6̶G̶J̶M̶F̶-̶H̶M̶K̶2̶J̶-̶G̶W̶M̶9̶C̶-̶2̶C̶Y̶Q̶Z̶
̶W̶C̶R̶R̶V̶-̶3̶2̶7̶4̶V̶-̶P̶W̶7̶T̶J̶-̶P̶V̶K̶G̶W̶-̶X̶R̶Y̶M̶Z̶
̶9̶J̶J̶P̶V̶-̶K̶P̶G̶7̶3̶-̶4̶D̶V̶J̶R̶-̶C̶D̶H̶F̶Q̶-̶P̶J̶6̶7̶Z̶
̶D̶H̶3̶H̶W̶-̶V̶R̶C̶M̶Q̶-̶G̶F̶T̶H̶F̶-̶J̶3̶H̶W̶C̶-̶9̶X̶4̶K̶Z̶
̶3̶4̶V̶G̶3̶-̶R̶7̶9̶C̶J̶-̶R̶K̶2̶3̶M̶-̶C̶C̶Y̶4̶H̶-̶M̶K̶2̶K̶Z̶
̶F̶H̶2̶T̶R̶-̶4̶3̶M̶D̶G̶-̶Y̶K̶C̶3̶G̶-̶D̶T̶K̶6̶2̶-̶H̶3̶J̶H̶Z̶
̶Q̶2̶C̶J̶7̶-̶2̶P̶K̶3̶M̶-̶G̶K̶V̶H̶M̶-̶D̶M̶9̶G̶M̶-̶2̶3̶K̶Y̶Z̶
̶F̶R̶2̶V̶4̶-̶T̶9̶T̶9̶3̶-̶X̶J̶P̶C̶V̶-̶7̶X̶6̶G̶F̶-̶X̶F̶X̶J̶Z̶
̶F̶P̶F̶2̶D̶-̶K̶T̶6̶K̶6̶-̶R̶3̶4̶M̶P̶-̶6̶Q̶9̶W̶7̶-̶P̶Y̶J̶F̶Z̶
̶K̶K̶Y̶G̶P̶-̶T̶P̶T̶4̶Q̶-̶J̶Y̶7̶Y̶X̶-̶2̶Y̶2̶2̶X̶-̶K̶K̶H̶3̶Z̶
̶4̶P̶Q̶P̶2̶-̶9̶V̶4̶3̶X̶-̶4̶R̶V̶P̶K̶-̶F̶W̶K̶C̶C̶-̶Y̶W̶J̶C̶Z̶
̶R̶X̶D̶P̶G̶-̶J̶F̶6̶9̶6̶-̶V̶X̶Y̶X̶7̶-̶6̶9̶X̶X̶9̶-̶V̶4̶6̶R̶Z̶
̶G̶W̶W̶3̶7̶-̶F̶4̶9̶J̶V̶-̶Q̶X̶C̶C̶W̶-̶T̶J̶P̶T̶T̶-̶4̶3̶J̶G̶Z̶
̶7̶H̶J̶X̶6̶-̶H̶C̶W̶W̶V̶-̶H̶F̶T̶F̶9̶-̶P̶2̶D̶K̶7̶-̶P̶M̶4̶G̶Z̶
̶D̶F̶9̶Y̶7̶-̶W̶K̶J̶6̶M̶-̶C̶G̶R̶Q̶F̶-̶3̶D̶P̶J̶4̶-̶C̶Y̶T̶M̶Z̶
̶4̶P̶C̶K̶D̶-̶K̶6̶G̶R̶7̶-̶R̶2̶7̶J̶3̶-̶7̶3̶M̶K̶M̶-̶X̶9̶2̶G̶Z̶

Enjoy. Game Pass Ultimate
Were these 14-day trials?
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2007
1474 posts
1098 upvotes
St Catharines
MTommy wrote: 1 month
Wow, that's awesome!

Good on ya' for sharing. Sad that I missed out :)
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2006
6079 posts
1786 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks OP, but bigger thanks to the guy that did the tread summary, i already had almost 2 years of gold so i just added 1 year from Costco and then converted, now i am good to august 2022

also do "game sharing" with my son, so i added it to his account and we both get it, doubles the value.
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
19009 posts
8628 upvotes
Oakville
T3rry wrote: Thanks OP, but bigger thanks to the guy that did the tread summary,
Not just one guy:

Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2006
2652 posts
853 upvotes
Chatham
T3rry wrote: Thanks OP, but bigger thanks to the guy that did the tread summary, i already had almost 2 years of gold so i just added 1 year from Costco and then converted, now i am good to august 2022

also do "game sharing" with my son, so i added it to his account and we both get it, doubles the value.
Do you possibly have a link explaining game sharing with family members?
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
19009 posts
8628 upvotes
Oakville
Tibbs wrote: Do you possibly have a link explaining game sharing with family members?
There isn't much to it - you can only do it between two consoles... You basically log in as yourself on somebody else's console, then set that console as your "home" console. Then, they play under their own XBox profile, and have access to all the digital things you've purchased (it's only via this thread that I found out that this also applies to things like XBLive and GPU - I tried it with EA Access in the past and it didn't work). And you have access to all your digital purchases anywhere that you're logged in as yourself, so you can play as a "guest" on your own Xbox. My buddy and I do this, but we take turns buying stuff so that everything isn't tied to one account, so his xbox is my "home" xbox, and my xbox is his "home" xbox, and we have access to all of each others' digital purchases.

Here's the MS site on how to set an xbox as a home console, it also talks about what's shareable and what isn't:
https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/games/ga ... -home-xbox
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2006
2652 posts
853 upvotes
Chatham
wearysky wrote: There isn't much to it - you can only do it between two consoles... You basically log in as yourself on somebody else's console, then set that console as your "home" console. Then, they play under their own XBox profile, and have access to all the digital things you've purchased (it's only via this thread that I found out that this also applies to things like XBLive and GPU - I tried it with EA Access in the past and it didn't work). And you have access to all your digital purchases anywhere that you're logged in as yourself, so you can play as a "guest" on your own Xbox. My buddy and I do this, but we take turns buying stuff so that everything isn't tied to one account, so his xbox is my "home" xbox, and my xbox is his "home" xbox, and we have access to all of each others' digital purchases.

Here's the MS site on how to set an xbox as a home console, it also talks about what's shareable and what isn't:
https://support.xbox.com/en-CA/games/ga ... -home-xbox
Thank you. So the only drawback I see then is if you have kids playing on your Xbox at home. They no longer will have XBL or online play I'd assume? or am I wrong?
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
19009 posts
8628 upvotes
Oakville
Tibbs wrote: Thank you. So the only drawback I see then is if you have kids playing on your Xbox at home. They no longer will have XBL or online play I'd assume? or am I wrong?
If their accounts don't have XBL specifically, then no, they would not. It only shares on the home xbox.
Deal Addict
May 24, 2007
1119 posts
690 upvotes
London, ON
Tibbs wrote: Thank you. So the only drawback I see then is if you have kids playing on your Xbox at home. They no longer will have XBL or online play I'd assume? or am I wrong?
If your friend's account has an active XBL Gold and/or Game Pass subscription, it would be shared on their "Home" Xbox (the one located at your home).
Any subscriptions on your own account will only be shared on your "Home" Xbox (i.e. your friend's).