Microsoft Store

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Halo Infinite Limited Edition $259

[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 22, 2012
4440 posts
7634 upvotes
Toronto

[Microsoft Store] Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Halo Infinite Limited Edition $259

Xbox Elite Wireless Controller Series 2 - Halo Infinite Limited Edition In Stock

https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/d/xbox- ... kh3wyxhb00

12 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2007
5933 posts
1046 upvotes
Calgary
Price in title please

Shows up right after I posted.
Deal Addict
Jul 28, 2007
1182 posts
2037 upvotes
Calgary
For $260 this controller better cook my breakfast and shovel my driveway
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2007
4373 posts
3644 upvotes
Ontario
wtf..... Does it come with a GTX 2060 inside of it?
---
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2008
2348 posts
5166 upvotes
Markham
That's one fugly controller.
Dec 5, 2016
548 posts
805 upvotes
TechChime wrote: wtf..... Does it come with a GTX 2060 inside of it?
Did your eyes accidentally add a zero to the end?

Only 1%ers can afford a mid-range graphics card from several years ago.
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2008
2773 posts
2169 upvotes
GTA
Bought an Elite 2 controller with 3 year warranty. Sent it in for repair for an issue and when I needed to send it in again because the one they sent me had terrible stick drift, I found out I no longer had my three year warranty. Apparently the warranty is only good for one use. The good news was that they give a three month warranty on the replacement controller.

I jokingly said I'd make up an issue every three months but my controller already has a slight issue.

I really do love this controller. It feels so much better in my hands than a regular one but with the warranty being a dud, I will never buy another elite controller until they update their warranty policy.
Please don’t confuse my kindness for weakness.
Nov 26, 2015
458 posts
893 upvotes
Winnipeg
moulamou wrote: Bought an Elite 2 controller with 3 year warranty. Sent it in for repair for an issue and when I needed to send it in again because the one they sent me had terrible stick drift, I found out I no longer had my three year warranty. Apparently the warranty is only good for one use. The good news was that they give a three month warranty on the replacement controller.

I jokingly said I'd make up an issue every three months but my controller already has a slight issue.

I really do love this controller. It feels so much better in my hands than a regular one but with the warranty being a dud, I will never buy another elite controller until they update their warranty policy.

The stick-drift issue is a well known issue. I had four elite series 2 controllers and all of them started to drift. I sent them all in for a replacement, got them all replaced, but then one of them started drifting again. Unfortunately it was a few months outside of the warranty period at that point.
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2004
1146 posts
149 upvotes
Should've seen the one of the Elite controller threads where there were people that double downed that the Series 1 and 2 didn't have widespread issues.

I don't expect them to have fixed any of the problems with this version of the Elite. Stick drift, sticky/unresponsive face buttons, dead bumpers, list goes on.
Mar 10, 2012
780 posts
1488 upvotes
PEACHLAND
Why are these things such nightmares after all this time. Got mine last year. Don’t play my Xbox much these days and the controller still developed stick drift and unresponsive face buttons.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 17, 2011
6187 posts
3468 upvotes
Not sure how good a controller can be when it costs more than 3 times the regular controller price.

The switch lite costs the same as this. Imagine that.

And just $120 more gets you a series S that comes with a controller.
Deal Addict
Jul 15, 2018
1069 posts
1579 upvotes
Mickey rourkes futon
Every single one of my xbox one controllers drift but it's only noticeable on touchy menus like overwatch