Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Microsoft Store

Xbox Game Pass 12-month for $69.99 (50% off)

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 20th, 2018 1:41 pm
Tags:
None
Jan 25, 2015
39 posts
136 upvotes
Milton, ON

[Microsoft Store] Xbox Game Pass 12-month for $69.99 (50% off)

Pretty solid deal for Xbox Game Pass ahead of Black Friday. Stackable with existing subscription.
Last edited by ViggoTheCarpathian on Nov 20th, 2018 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
14 replies
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
4004 posts
1842 upvotes
The link takes me to Xbox Live Gold?
Deal Addict
Nov 22, 2013
2367 posts
1448 upvotes
Sarnia
With all the $1 offers they have been giving to try it and get people hooked i guess I don't see the point of buying a year's worth at this time. I would not recommend it to anyone.
Jan 25, 2015
39 posts
136 upvotes
Milton, ON
Sorry for the confusion around Gold and Xbox Game Pass. Should have waited to have a second cup of coffee first....
Deal Addict
Jan 15, 2003
1018 posts
114 upvotes
Hamilton
damn.. i just did the 6 months for 35 last week when i saw the offer on my xbox home page..

are these stackable??
Deal Expert
Feb 19, 2008
16990 posts
9322 upvotes
London
RD274S wrote: Thats cause that is a 1yr Live Gold offer. MS still isn't offering 1yr Game Pass.

However 6 months Game Pass is 50% off at 35.97. Still a really good offer.
That link only offers $1 if you aren't signed up, and offers nothing if you are already signed up

Is there no way to switch off a month-month plan? I would love to subscribe for 6 months at a time

Though apparently I haven't been billed or game pass since July
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
3267 posts
6459 upvotes
London, Ontario
ViggoTheCarpathian wrote: Sorry for the confusion around Gold and Xbox Game Pass. Should have waited to have a second cup of coffee first....
You should edit your title to either the 6-month game pass offer which is technically a repost or put it to "please remove this" to avoid further downvotes. Here's the link for the game pass offer (I had to sign in to see it): https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/p/xbox- ... verviewtab
Dec 7, 2016
270 posts
237 upvotes
Vancouver
LetsMakeADeal2013 wrote: With all the $1 offers they have been giving to try it and get people hooked i guess I don't see the point of buying a year's worth at this time. I would not recommend it to anyone.
Those $1 offers are usually one time offers. I've only been able to activate a single $1 offer since my first one, the most/if not all of those 1$ offers are for people who haven't tried game pass yet.
Viper98 wrote: That link only offers $1 if you aren't signed up, and offers nothing if you are already signed up

Is there no way to switch off a month-month plan? I would love to subscribe for 6 months at a time

Though apparently I haven't been billed or game pass since July
Interesting that you see this. I currently have game pass and see a 6 month for 35 offer signed in.

You can switch off. I actually have mine switched off to the end of this month. When I was switching it off, MS pretty much informed offered me immediate deactivation OR 'will run till x date' and then not auto-renew (which is what I picked).

hamdude_1234 wrote: damn.. i just did the 6 months for 35 last week when i saw the offer on my xbox home page..

are these stackable??
Its still 35 for 6 months (50% off). Theres no 1 year game pass yet.
Dec 7, 2016
270 posts
237 upvotes
Vancouver
toy187 wrote: For me it only offers per month at $11.99 a month or a free 14 days.
Perhaps its only for extension? So maybe if you activated the 14 day trial, you'd see this?

Edit: Nov 27 is my current Game Pass membership expiry. I've disabled auto-renew.

Deal Expert
Feb 19, 2008
16990 posts
9322 upvotes
London
I'm dumb

I bought 2 6 month cards when they were on sale at Best Buy over the summer and redeemed them

That's why I don't have any options
Deal Addict
Oct 26, 2012
1304 posts
2447 upvotes
Viper98 wrote: I'm dumb

I bought 2 6 month cards when they were on sale at Best Buy over the summer and redeemed them

That's why I don't have any options
Why are you dumb. BB was also selling the 6 month for 50% off, it's the same deal
Mar 6, 2012
783 posts
266 upvotes
RD274S wrote: Perhaps its only for extension? So maybe if you activated the 14 day trial, you'd see this?

Edit: Nov 27 is my current Game Pass membership expiry. I've disabled auto-renew.
Could be.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)