• Last Updated:
  • Dec 12th, 2020 4:33 pm
[OP]
Feb 23, 2008
76 posts
237 upvotes
Montreal

[Microsoft Store] Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - 1$/Month - Microsoft Store

Ok guys, this is usally 16.99$/month and now shows 1.00$/month. I remember Microsoft were offering ONLY 1st month for for 1.00$/month then 16.99$/month from the 2nd month. Is this for 1.00$ every month up 36 months? Check this out:

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate includes over 100 high-quality games for console, PC, and Android mobile devices (Beta, where available), all the benefits of Xbox Live Gold, and an EA Play membership, all for one low monthly price. Play together with friends and discover your next favorite game. See more below.

After any promotional period, subscription continues to be charged at the then-current regular price (subject to change, plus applicable taxes), unless cancelled in Microsoft account. You’ll be notified before any price changes.

Joining Xbox Game Pass Ultimate will upgrade your remaining Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass for Console or Xbox Game Pass for PC time into Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for the same amount of time, up to 36 months. All conversions are final. See xbox.com/gamepass for details.

See Xbox Game Pass Ultimate terms and details in the Product Description below
Images
  • Screenshot_20201129-075425_Chrome.jpg
  • Screenshot_20201129-075706_Chrome.jpg
9 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2002
1377 posts
513 upvotes
Midland
Thanks but there is a massive thread already. This deal has been around for at least 2 years? Did you just get a Series S/X? :)

Here is the thread
[OP]
Feb 23, 2008
76 posts
237 upvotes
Montreal
joe2k1 wrote: Thanks but there is a massive thread already. This deal has been around for at least 2 years? Did you just an Series S/X? :)
I know that microsoft were offering 1$/month for only 1st month m, then 16.99$ from the 2nd month. This one is 1$ every month up to 36 months. So the total is probably 36$+taxes for 36 months.

I did the search with "Microsoft" and "Microsoft Store" but this post didn't show up before posting.
Last edited by red_flag_deal on Nov 29th, 2020 8:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Apr 14, 2004
1211 posts
363 upvotes
Toronto
I don't think you read it correctly, that's for conversions of existing months.
Nov 11, 2018
77 posts
95 upvotes
Upgrading your membership

Joining Xbox Game Pass Ultimate will upgrade your remaining Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass or EA Play membership(s) into Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at the current conversion ratio, up to 36 months (any time over 36 months will be lost). Note that all conversions are final, and the conversion ratio is subject to change.
See xbox.com/gamepass

Ultimate 1-Month
CAD $1.00 plus applicable taxes for the first month
CAD $16.99 plus applicable taxes every month after that

By selecting Subscribe, you agree to the Store Terms of Sale. We'll charge you CAD $1.00 plus applicable taxes for the first month and CAD $16.99 plus applicable taxes every month after that. You'll be notified before any price changes. Cancel any time to stop future charges by visiting your Microsoft account. Learn more.

Please delete the thread before people go ape shit. I believe you misunderstood.
Feb 14, 2006
549 posts
479 upvotes
Hammonds Plains
Buy all the xbl cards you can afford, add 35 MAX months. Buy $1 deal to convert it all.

Did that? Stack your XBL then add a GPU card, EAAccess, buy one $17 month, think it'll also work to convert all XBL months to GPU months. Maybe this one has been shut down.

I tried game pass once. I didn't cancel but the payment method couldn't be charged. Microsoft store ate the next key I gave it and I needed to contact support and pay off outstanding balance to restore my account to good standing and redeem the key. Cancel this service proper if you sign up and don't want to ruin your account.
Last edited by Ruciz on Nov 29th, 2020 8:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nov 11, 2018
77 posts
95 upvotes
red_flag_deal wrote: I know that microsoft were offering 1$/month for only 1st month m, then 16.99$ from the 2nd month. This one is 1$ every month up to 36 months. So the total is probably 36$+taxes for 36 months.

I did the search with "Microsoft" and "Microsoft Store" but this post didn't show up before posting.
Here:

microsoft-store-upgrade-xbox-live-gold- ... 1-2290218/

Under Thread Summary, you will find the instructions to get Xbox Live for 36 months.
Jul 20, 2007
576 posts
140 upvotes
I believe this is for first month only. Got me excited. Now will go back eating the Pringles to get 14 days game pass extension.
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
19279 posts
8828 upvotes
Oakville
You have misunderstood the terms that you're reading. It's only a dollar for the first month.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 18, 2012
9082 posts
3945 upvotes
Toronto
madamadakun wrote: I believe this is for first month only. Got me excited. Now will go back eating the Pringles to get 14 days game pass extension.
they still have that?