• Last Updated:
  • May 26th, 2020 9:21 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Dec 3, 2007
1857 posts
394 upvotes
I think at this rate, I've waited long enough to just wait for Costco BF sale on the codes. I think they usually discount them, right?
Jan 22, 2013
990 posts
323 upvotes
BC
Raimond wrote: I think at this rate, I've waited long enough to just wait for Costco BF sale on the codes. I think they usually discount them, right?
I'm also waiting on Costco/other retailers BF sales.
Intel Core i7-9700KF | Asus Strix 2070 Super | <3
Deal Addict
May 9, 2007
1257 posts
373 upvotes
I see Costco selling 12 months of xbox live gold for $60 on their site. Is that no longer for Costco members only? It's available for everyone now?
Jan 22, 2013
990 posts
323 upvotes
BC
Bryson wrote: I see Costco selling 12 months of xbox live gold for $60 on their site. Is that no longer for Costco members only? It's available for everyone now?
Should be available for everyone, just don't make the same mistake as I did. Apparently putting your middle initial(s) in for your cardholder name then not including it for the shipping address is a big no-no in Costco's books.
Intel Core i7-9700KF | Asus Strix 2070 Super | <3
Mar 14, 2017
280 posts
555 upvotes
Toronto
Ok everyone stumbled across another promo.

Starting today, EA access members can redeem a code for 3 months of Discord Nitro. Once redeeming, there's a promo on discord for 3 months of Xbox gamepass available to nitro subscribers.

For me the deal appeared on the Xbox dashboard, and I didn't think to take pics unfortunately. Not sure if it's accessible from other sources, so hopefully the next person to see it can document it for the thread.

Edit: here's a better breakdown of the perks (and all the new games!) announced today

https://www.engadget.com/amp/2019/11/14 ... cess-free/
Deal Addict
Mar 21, 2006
2641 posts
849 upvotes
Chatham
corwal wrote: Ok everyone stumbled across another promo.

Starting today, EA access members can redeem a code for 3 months of Discord Nitro. Once redeeming, there's a promo on discord for 3 months of Xbox gamepass available to nitro subscribers.

For me the deal appeared on the Xbox dashboard, and I didn't think to take pics unfortunately. Not sure if it's accessible from other sources, so hopefully the next person to see it can document it for the thread.

Edit: here's a better breakdown of the perks (and all the new games!) announced today

https://www.engadget.com/amp/2019/11/14 ... cess-free/
Anyone know if there is anyway to see and get this if you only have Ultimate and a PC?
Dec 9, 2001
382 posts
165 upvotes
Vancouver
corwal wrote: Hi everyone,

I just saw this promo going on, figured it wasn't worth a standalone thread but most here would be interested.

https://levelupcontest.ca

7 days of gamepass with purchase of select candy (caramilk, Maynards etc). I haven't actually purchased or redeemed yet, but hopefully it stacks with our subscriptions! Plus a chance to win an Xbox one x with 1 year of gamepass.

Good luck!
Looks like a cheap way to extend your subscription for 3 weeks (or more with multiple accounts).

But just beware of this little quote from the terms and conditions:
"Up to a maximum number of 2000 7-day Xbox Game Pass Ultimate codes will be awarded in the Offer Period."
Jul 31, 2010
26 posts
I did the $1 Xbox Game Pass offer this summer, and it has expired now. Does anyone know if I can get this current offer?
Aug 23, 2009
321 posts
63 upvotes
Thanks op! I converted 1 year of Xbox gold to ultimate using ure guide. I had the 3 months ultimate for $1 on my profile so I netted out with 17 months of ultimate! Pretty happy with that. And thanks again for the detailed step by step!!
Feb 29, 2016
53 posts
62 upvotes
Anyone knows when this deal ends? Also I already used the 2 month trial. Can I still use this deal with a normal priced game pass subscription or a 14 day trial I have?
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
17091 posts
6914 upvotes
Oakville
Ericdyun wrote: Anyone knows when this deal ends? Also I already used the 2 month trial. Can I still use this deal with a normal priced game pass subscription or a 14 day trial I have?
As far as anyone can tell, the "upgrade and convert all your existing Live Gold balance at par" thing is just how the upgrades are always going to work. And yes, you can do it with the normal priced game pass subscription.
Lucky Koodo $40/6GB (with $15/10GB add-on) recipient
Mar 3, 2017
342 posts
128 upvotes
Woodstock
For Black Friday this year MS is selling GamePass Ultimate (which includes GamePass AND Xbox Live) for $1.00 for 3 mos. While this IS NOT valid for current subscribers, this is a great deal for those of you that missed that $1 GamePass Ultimate top-up sale that ran to the end of your current live subscription. Link attached!
Mar 7, 2011
250 posts
165 upvotes
Calgary
Hmm I'm not a current subscriber but I have subscribed in the past and it's only showing the one month for $1 option for me. So it might be YMMV? Unless I'm missing something?
Nov 19, 2007
114 posts
9 upvotes
Ottawa
I am not a current subscriber, and I see 3 month for 16.99. so YMMV for sure.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

spires