• May 26th, 2020 9:21 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
10385 posts
2599 upvotes
Scarberia
Do I enter this one month code first. Then the 12months Xbox gold.. Or it doesn't matter on order. Tia
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Oct 11, 2016
444 posts
406 upvotes
It's been an hour and I still can't figure out how to download these free games. This service is so shitty and un-intuitive. I really want to play halo but at this point I think I'm gonna give up. These bastards can take my dollar, **** Microsoft.
Jul 13, 2013
769 posts
498 upvotes
betercallsaul wrote: It's been an hour and I still can't figure out how to download these free games. This service is so shitty and un-intuitive. I really want to play halo but at this point I think I'm gonna give up. These bastards can take my dollar, **** Microsoft.
Are you on PC or Xbox One? Just go to the Gamepass tab, seen in “My Games and Apps” or around where the store is, and click a game and then click install.

Alternatively, you can download the Game Pass app for your phone and tap download in there to send it to your console.
Oct 11, 2016
444 posts
406 upvotes
It's for PC, and it won't let me download it since my PC isn't applicable for downloading games even after I registered it in my microsoft account. Their whole setup is so complicated and frustrating.
Jan 15, 2013
49 posts
22 upvotes
Diggingupbones wrote: 6 month subscriptions are $24.49 at Costco. So if I buy five 6 month subscriptions would i be set for the 35 months of Ultimate?
Limit 3 per member
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
1216 posts
1135 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
betercallsaul wrote: It's for PC, and it won't let me download it since my PC isn't applicable for downloading games even after I registered it in my microsoft account. Their whole setup is so complicated and frustrating.
Windows 10? I had to join the Windows Insider program in order to make my PC eligible.
Oct 11, 2016
444 posts
406 upvotes
Ninja Robot Pirate wrote: Windows 10? I had to join the Windows Insider program in order to make my PC eligible.
What did you have to do? It's stupid that they made it this hard for PC. I'm 1 step away before I chargeback 1$ from these scumbags.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2012
5150 posts
4271 upvotes
Toronto
betercallsaul wrote: What did you have to do? It's stupid that they made it this hard for PC. I'm 1 step away before I chargeback 1$ from these scumbags.
Are you using Xbox (Beta) app for PC, once you have it installed just click on a game and click install? The app can be installed via Microsoft Store. I haven't had any issues with it.

Temp. Banned
Jan 5, 2016
382 posts
249 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
radavidescu wrote: Limit 3 per member
I know this but I already got ways around that. Just need to know if 5 passes is all I need....!?
Deal Addict
May 23, 2008
1216 posts
1135 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
betercallsaul wrote: What did you have to do? It's stupid that they made it this hard for PC. I'm 1 step away before I chargeback 1$ from these scumbags.
Check if your Windows build is at least 1903. For me, I had go into the security options in the control panel and opt-in to beta builds of Windows, but it is supposed to work without doing that if you're on 1903 or higher. And it's true that the Xbox (beta) app works best for downloading games to PC; I found everything else cumbersome and annoying.
Oct 11, 2016
444 posts
406 upvotes
zentro wrote: Are you using Xbox (Beta) app for PC, once you have it installed just click on a game and click install? The app can be installed via Microsoft Store. I haven't had any issues with it.
I have that app installed, but I can't find or open it. My PC isn't applicable for this bs apparently, even if it's all up to date.
Oct 11, 2016
444 posts
406 upvotes
I'm just gonna give up, it's been 2 hours of trying to get this to work. You best believe I'm gonna chargeback for that dollar.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2012
5150 posts
4271 upvotes
Toronto
betercallsaul wrote: I have that app installed, but I can't find or open it. My PC isn't applicable for this bs apparently, even if it's all up to date.
Is your windows 64-bit? and are you at version 1903?
Oct 11, 2016
444 posts
406 upvotes
I'm on 1909 which seems to be the latest since windows says there's no newer version.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2012
5150 posts
4271 upvotes
Toronto
betercallsaul wrote: I'm on 1909 which seems to be the latest since windows says there's no newer version.
Yeah I am on 1909 as well, and everything just works, zero issues. That sucks it's not working for you, not sure what to tell you. I've had only good experience with it so far. There must be other people who encounter this problem, it's just so weird, perhaps a bug or something doesn't add up.

The only thing I can think of is that Xbox Beta does some wierd virtualization stuff on the drive, occasionally during optimization I will see weird mounted volumes show up.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (1 member and 0 guests)

fuzzione