Hot Deals

[Microsoft Store] Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Get 3-months for $1

  • Last Updated:
  • Apr 2nd, 2020 2:32 am
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2002
1031 posts
348 upvotes
Midland
It would appear I have the $1 deal available under my account. My Live expires in 2020 and My Gamepass in 2021. What should it do if I convert?
Member
User avatar
Oct 12, 2011
301 posts
111 upvotes
CARP
This seems like a good way for Microsoft to lock people in to their platform going into the next generation.
Newbie
Mar 3, 2017
56 posts
14 upvotes
I just did it, as of now it just says
"CAD $16.99 every month, next charge on 5/31/2021 with Microsoft account balance"

Hopefully it works, would work out to an amazing deal considering i stocked up my XBOX live from the last deal on redflagdeals. 3 months xbox live +1 month free for $25 + $15 xbox live gift card.
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2005
1899 posts
518 upvotes
Maple
After upgrading for one dollar, can someone try extending their membership ? I want to see if anyone that has a 3 month live or a 1 year live code that tried to add it to the account would extend the GPU subscription .
Sr. Member
Oct 7, 2017
572 posts
690 upvotes
ImpKnight wrote: This seems like a good way for Microsoft to lock people in to their platform going into the next generation.
100% what they’re doing. Look at this thread so far. People are praising Microsoft for allowing them to prepay for Gold for 3 years haha...
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 22, 2013
1080 posts
761 upvotes
Toronto
ImpKnight wrote: @LetsMakeADeal2013

It gives you gamepass for your remaining Gold time, all for $1.
I already have Game Pass for $1 along with Xbox Live for some cheap price and both run out at some point in July.
Member
User avatar
Oct 12, 2011
301 posts
111 upvotes
CARP
LetsMakeADeal2013 wrote: I already had Game Pass for $1 along with Xbox Live for some cheap price and it runs out at some point in July.
This gives you Gamepass Ultimate for your entire remaining Gold length, for $1 total. If you extend your Gold for 3 years, you can get Ultimate Gamepass for those 3 years for only $1 extra. $1 total.
Newbie
Sep 3, 2018
28 posts
8 upvotes
When does this 1 dollar offer end ? !Any idea ? Still short of a few thousand microsoft rewards points to redeem the one year live gold
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 22, 2013
1080 posts
761 upvotes
Toronto
ImpKnight wrote: This gives you Gamepass Ultimate for your entire remaining Gold length, for $1 total. If you extend your Gold for 3 years, you can get Ultimate Gamepass for those 3 years for only $1 extra. $1 total.
Any good deals on Gold right now? LOL! Btw I understood the deal but geeze shelling out that much money when I could be dead before those 3 years are up. Also got kids birthdays this month to worry about still. Great timing for this sort of deal. /rolls eyes
Deal Addict
Mar 20, 2005
1899 posts
518 upvotes
Maple
Does anyone have an xbox live code to try to add to the account AFTER you do the 1 dollar deal? Would it extend the GPU or make another live subscription

Logic says it will extend the GPU, why would there be two subscription for the same service.
Member
User avatar
Oct 12, 2011
301 posts
111 upvotes
CARP
LetsMakeADeal2013 wrote: Any good deals on Gold right now? LOL! Btw I understood the deal but geeze shelling out that much money when I could be dead before those 3 years are up. Also got kids birthdays this month to worry about still. Great timing for this sort of deal. /rolls eyes
CD keys was only $5 cheaper. I used Microsoft Rewards for a year and bought one from Xbox.


Watch, at today's press conference they'll announce that Gold is dead, and Gamepass Ultimate is the new Gold.

We'll all be locked in at a non-deal price and out an extra $1.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 30, 2012
2875 posts
1835 upvotes
Montreal
The Kwisatz wrote: I'm in the same situation. I think it's because we're in Quebec again but in my profile I said Alberta... I'll try using a VPN to get it.
Anyone in Qc is able to get this $1 deal for upgrading membership to Game Pass Ultimate?
I guess in the long run, CAD $16.99 plus applicable taxes isn't so bad considering I have 2 years of XBL so $16.99 +taxes is cheap for 2 years of GPU but I would prefer paying $1.

virtuman1980 wrote: Haha...pretty interesting fellow indeed...but it was this persistence/stubbornness of his that got him the positive result in the end.
datako wrote: ... Although, I'm a little surprised you went against what everyone advised ,op. You've got balls and absolutely crazy at the same time to do this.
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2007
4332 posts
2763 upvotes
Does this add the remaining Game Pass like it did during beta?
Member
User avatar
Jul 23, 2010
408 posts
1433 upvotes
Province of Quebec
bgallagher wrote: Anyone in Qc is able to get this $1 deal for upgrading membership to Game Pass Ultimate?
I guess in the long run, CAD $16.99 plus applicable taxes isn't so bad considering I have 2 years of XBL so $16.99 +taxes is cheap for 2 years of GPU but I would prefer paying $1.
Since my gold was good until May 2022 I finally decided to just pay the 17$. I now have Gamepass Ultimate until June 2022. Not a bad deal.

Top

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)