Ongoing Deal Discussion

[Microsoft Store] Xbox Game Pass Ultimate - Get 3-months for $1

  • Last Updated:
  • May 26th, 2020 9:21 pm
Tags:
None
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2002
1079 posts
367 upvotes
Midland
Raimond wrote: This still working today? Any word when it's ending?
No clue, It was in beta for about 3 weeks so i would assume it was targeted for e3 but who knows.
Jr. Member
Jun 28, 2013
158 posts
244 upvotes
Anyone selling Xbox live 12 months? I'll buy for 50
Member
User avatar
Dec 8, 2013
277 posts
99 upvotes
British Columbia
Just got it! thank you!!!

If you have a good friend who works at Microsoft ask for a Friends and Family pass, you can get 24 months of XBL for $50 USD. Works out to roughly $70 CAD after conversion and fx fees.
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jul 11, 2006
6591 posts
3546 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
GB9797 wrote: Anyone selling Xbox live 12 months? I'll buy for 50
Awwwww, that's so cute.
Jr. Member
Jun 28, 2013
158 posts
244 upvotes
Woah! wrote:
Awwwww, that's so cute.
It is because bunch of ppl are selling for 50 in this exact thread.

You must have bought yours retail price
Sr. Member
Oct 5, 2004
990 posts
823 upvotes
Vancouver
GB9797 wrote: It is because bunch of ppl are selling for 50 in this exact thread.

You must have bought yours retail price
Show me one.
Jr. Member
Jun 28, 2013
158 posts
244 upvotes
a_dee wrote: Show me one.
55 pages, your a big boy you can look through it
Sr. Member
Oct 5, 2004
990 posts
823 upvotes
Vancouver
GB9797 wrote: 55 pages, your a big boy you can look through it
Lol.
Member
Jun 15, 2010
238 posts
37 upvotes
RedFlagDeals
How much is Costco selling the 12 month Xbox live for? I can't view price since Im not a Costco member.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Sep 13, 2015
2753 posts
2517 upvotes
Alberta
Radudu wrote: How much is Costco selling the 12 month Xbox live for? I can't view price since Im not a Costco member.
$60
Jr. Member
Jun 7, 2018
105 posts
118 upvotes
zordonlx wrote: Looks like the links just died?
What makes you say that?

I still see $1 game pass ultimate at the link.
Newbie
Jan 5, 2012
85 posts
64 upvotes
Abdeals wrote: What makes you say that?

I still see $1 game pass ultimate at the link.
I did see the boxes to click for $1 PC or $1 Ultimate but clicking on either of those led me to a Page Cannot Be Found error. Now even that first page shows Page Cannot Be Found. Perhaps it's specifically my account, but I've tried clicking while logged in and not, using different browsers, all with no luck.

Edit: Started working for me just now! Great deal, thanks OP!
Jr. Member
Jun 7, 2018
105 posts
118 upvotes
If anyone is willing to sell me their extra codes, I'd be willing to pay for them at cost.
zordonlx wrote: I did see the boxes to click for $1 PC or $1 Ultimate but clicking on either of those led me to a Page Cannot Be Found error. Now even that first page shows Page Cannot Be Found. Perhaps it's specifically my account, but I've tried clicking while logged in and not, using different browsers, all with no luck.
I'm using a test account and I'm able to reach all the way up to the subscribe pop-up (that has all of my billing details)...if a I click that I'll be charged a dollar...

Maybe try a different account and clear your browser cache.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jul 25, 2018
639 posts
363 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Anyone know how this works on PC? Is it sorta like PlayStation Plus, where you install the games to your computer and then it checks in at game launch or whatever and checks if you have a valid Game Pass sub?

I'm wondering because I'm thinking of signing up and I want to know if these games can be set up to stream to a TV using Steam Link or Nvidia Shield TV?

Top