• May 26th, 2020 9:21 pm
Tags:
None
Jul 25, 2018
637 posts
363 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
mlukers wrote: Just did it. Worked perfectly
What's the wait time on Costco Xbox Live codes?
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2015
2691 posts
2493 upvotes
Alberta
projector wrote: What's the wait time on Costco Xbox Live codes?
i had a friend of mine order mine and they came instantly, but I know that others weren't so lucky from what I've read here...
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2002
1076 posts
367 upvotes
Midland
BeastBro wrote: Does anyone know when the deal ends?
no clue, we are just guessing!
Apr 21, 2017
27 posts
15 upvotes
Noo ordered two Live codes from Costco 6 hours ago and they still haven't come. Ordered for a friend earlier this week and they came within a few minutes. So worried this is going to expire.
Penalty Box
Dec 18, 2003
970 posts
261 upvotes
Worst **** app ever. I don't care it's$1. The time I've wasted trying to get games to download
Deal Guru
Jan 30, 2006
11099 posts
1505 upvotes
Vancouver
Off to Costco tomorrow to get a 12 month with my cash cards. Hopefully this will still be working by the afternoon.
Apr 4, 2012
30 posts
13 upvotes
Brampton
McShane87 wrote: Noo ordered two Live codes from Costco 6 hours ago and they still haven't come. Ordered for a friend earlier this week and they came within a few minutes. So worried this is going to expire.
Same here, I'm hoping they send the code soon
Jun 2, 2011
312 posts
315 upvotes
a_dee wrote: Show me one.
Posted mine here for $55 a while ago. But then someone said Costco will do returns on unused codes, so I returned it instead.
Nov 7, 2015
117 posts
46 upvotes
Came across this thread a bit late. Just ordered the Costco Xbox Live Vouchers. Waiting on their email....
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2008
2479 posts
949 upvotes
North York
Hey guys, I have one 12 months xbox live code. I did sign up for 1$ Xbox Game pass just a few weeks ago. Currently I only have Xbox Game Pass subscription.. what would be the best option for me? should I cancel the first subscription and then sign up for 1 $ and then redeem the 12 month code ?
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2004
1479 posts
34 upvotes
GTA
Moeeed wrote: Hey guys, I have one 12 months xbox live code. I did sign up for 1$ Xbox Game pass just a few weeks ago. Currently I only have Xbox Game Pass subscription.. what would be the best option for me? should I cancel the first subscription and then sign up for 1 $ and then redeem the 12 month code ?
The very first post has the detailed instructions and they work perfectly. You would sign up for Game Pass Ultimate after you have redeemed all your XBL / regular Game Pass codes.