Expired Hot Deals

[Microsoft Store] Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/PC members will be getting EA play for *Free

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 23rd, 2020 6:36 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2004
5825 posts
1493 upvotes
mymuro wrote: All Microsoft 1st party games will stay forever unless Microsoft sell Minecraft lol.
Other games may stay 3 months(Rockstar's GTA5/RDR2) to over a year.
Thanks. I posted in the other thread about Gold, is there any way to buy 2-3 year subscription without going to costco?
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2015
2148 posts
853 upvotes
Montreal, QC
baz5 wrote: Thanks. I posted in the other thread about Gold, is there any way to buy 2-3 year subscription without going to costco?
because Costco is the cheapest otherwise any stores that sell consoles/games should have the sub for sale
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2011
2035 posts
2621 upvotes
Windsor
baz5 wrote: Thanks. I posted in the other thread about Gold, is there any way to buy 2-3 year subscription without going to costco?
Brazil live gold :https://www.cdkeys.com/12-month-xbox-li ... 360-brazil
You just need to use Brazil VPN to redeem. I dont know if anything changed recently so better to ask the other thread for help. Perhaps someone have extra XBL gold from Costco for sale.
Apr 30, 2008
590 posts
22 upvotes
Toronto
mymuro wrote: Use the $1 upgrade method to max out 3 years before Microsoft close it.
You just need to click the upgrade method in the OP to redirect you to that thread.

Your steps are fine. All you need to do is find the best deals to get cheap XBL gold(whether its Brazil or Costco).
I just wanted to confirm, whether it's $1 or $16.99, will the gamepass upgrade the existing Live Gold membership and convert the months into gamepass? Sorry don't mean to pester, but I wanted to confirm the gamepass will convert the Live Gold months into gamepass, before buying and subscribing to Live Gold. I don't want to be stuck with just a Live Gold membership as it wouldn't really do anything for me.

Thank you.
Apr 30, 2008
590 posts
22 upvotes
Toronto
mymuro wrote: Use the $1 upgrade method to max out 3 years before Microsoft close it.
You just need to click the upgrade method in the OP to redirect you to that thread.

Your steps are fine. All you need to do is find the best deals to get cheap XBL gold(whether its Brazil or Costco).
Thanks OP for the help. I checked the MS website and found this, so I guess this confirms my questions:

"Note: Purchase of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate automatically upgrades your existing Xbox Live Gold or Xbox Game Pass membership(s) to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate at a conversion ratio each based on days remaining. Learn how this works at www.xbox.com/gamepass. Future code redemptions are also subject to a conversion ratio. Conversion ratio subject to change. All conversions to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate are final: Once converted, you cannot re-convert your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership back to a previous membership. Maximum 36 months of redeemed Xbox Game Pass Ultimate per account at a time, including any converted time from Xbox Live Gold and/or Xbox Game Pass (for PC or console)."
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2011
2035 posts
2621 upvotes
Windsor
TH3R wrote: I just wanted to confirm, whether it's $1 or $16.99, will the gamepass upgrade the existing Live Gold membership and convert the months into gamepass? Sorry don't mean to pester, but I wanted to confirm the gamepass will convert the Live Gold months into gamepass, before buying and subscribing to Live Gold. I don't want to be stuck with just a Live Gold membership as it wouldn't really do anything for me.

Thank you.
I've seen ppl doing the same thing in the other thread. Maybe ask them there to see if anyone did that recently. Or contact Microsfot Support.
I have no way to 100% confirm unless I do it myself with my account.
Apr 30, 2008
590 posts
22 upvotes
Toronto
mymuro wrote: I've seen ppl doing the same thing in the other thread. Maybe ask them there to see if anyone did that recently. Or contact Microsfot Support.
I have no way to 100% confirm unless I do it myself with my account.
Thanks OP, no worries. Based on the FAQ from the xbox game pass website it seems like it's confirmed, but i might chat with someone from xbox support just to triple check before buying Live Gold from costco.
Deal Fanatic
Jul 7, 2004
5825 posts
1493 upvotes
mymuro wrote: Brazil live gold :https://www.cdkeys.com/12-month-xbox-li ... 360-brazil
You just need to use Brazil VPN to redeem. I dont know if anything changed recently so better to ask the other thread for help. Perhaps someone have extra XBL gold from Costco for sale.
I see you can order it online via costco so I just did that. Not sure how long it takes to receive though.
Got it already. I didn't click the free one month for the three subscriptions though. Is there any way to get tha tre-enabled?
Last edited by baz5 on Sep 10th, 2020 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Aug 25, 2015
2148 posts
853 upvotes
Montreal, QC
TH3R wrote: I just wanted to confirm, whether it's $1 or $16.99, will the gamepass upgrade the existing Live Gold membership and convert the months into gamepass? Sorry don't mean to pester, but I wanted to confirm the gamepass will convert the Live Gold months into gamepass, before buying and subscribing to Live Gold. I don't want to be stuck with just a Live Gold membership as it wouldn't really do anything for me.

Thank you.
There's a huge thread going on here. Just read the very first post. People have been converting and yes, it's a 1 for 1 ratio
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2004
4129 posts
590 upvotes
Toronto
My EA play(EA Access) will be expired in Nov, so as long as I have the ultimate game pass(till 2022.08), I will be fine to play games in EA Play, right?
Heatware

Go Portugal Go
Apr 27, 2017
94 posts
95 upvotes
The negative thinking jerk in my brain thinks that this is going to drive up the cost of XBGP without adding any value or subsequently push other titles actually worth playing out. Like how PS+ thinks a single player mode of COD is a worthwhile game. I'd pay $6 less not to be treated to such uninspired microtransaction copy pastes/tech demos.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2011
2035 posts
2621 upvotes
Windsor
rui wrote: My EA play(EA Access) will be expired in Nov, so as long as I have the ultimate game pass(till 2022.08), I will be fine to play games in EA Play, right?
Right. Not sure if you'll get an extra month of ultimate assuming your EA Access expire after the conversion.
Nov 21, 2011
609 posts
88 upvotes
CALGARY
Can you stack multiple codes from Costco ?
Deal Addict
Dec 7, 2009
1029 posts
323 upvotes
TH3R wrote: Thanks OP, no worries. Based on the FAQ from the xbox game pass website it seems like it's confirmed, but i might chat with someone from xbox support just to triple check before buying Live Gold from costco.
I have an irrational fear of someone asking about this trick and Microsoft saying, " oops, that's not supposed to happen, let me fix that glitch in the system". But there is no way they don't know people are doing this as it's been working since gamepass launch.

Don't worry, if you stock up on gold it will all convert to ultimate. But do make sure you get the max 3 years of gold as you can't do the trick again until the subscription expires, and I highly doubt Microsoft will let this go on for a year or 2.

You can stack up to 3 years of Costco gold codes no problem.
Deal Addict
Sep 29, 2004
4468 posts
887 upvotes
Toronto
I'm locked up with UGP till April 2022. I still have Game Pass 6 months code. Should I wait till the Ultimate GP expires, redeem GP codes, then convert to UGP again. Or should I just redeem the 6 months codes on a conversion 4 months of UGP?