Expired Hot Deals

[Microsoft Store] Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/PC members will be getting EA play for *Free

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 23rd, 2020 6:36 pm
Member
Jun 4, 2011
250 posts
310 upvotes
Toronto
The 35 months trick still works, just did that, was offered gamepass pc for $1 and gamepass ultimate for $1.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
1313 posts
701 upvotes
Burnaby
Havox07 wrote: The 35 months trick still works, just did that, was offered gamepass pc for $1 and gamepass ultimate for $1.
Just when I thought my wallet was safe!!
Newbie
Sep 16, 2020
1 posts
2 upvotes
I can Confirm this still works.
I bought 2 cards from walmart so 24 months of xboxlive.
Bought 1 month PC Gamepass 1$.
Bought Gamepass ULTIMATE for 17$ ( the 1$ link dinn't work for me unfortunately )
after buyin gamepass ultimate it automatically prompts you that your xboxlive gold credit will be upgraded to gamepass ult (up to 36months).
after it upgrades your gold to ultimate it automatically cancels all your other automatic renewals and only applies gamepass ultimate renewal. Which you can cancel if you think youre going to forget about it in 36months lol

I can confirm this still works i just did it approximately 20-25minutes before posting this.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 7, 2011
2041 posts
2629 upvotes
Windsor
Bob1321 wrote: The 1$ trick dont work anymore with Xbox gamepass on PC?
The trick still works for game pass ultimate, which includes game pass for pc.
MS only increased the price for PC alone.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 22, 2013
1309 posts
854 upvotes
Toronto
About the $1 trick. I have an offer on my son's old account that is now mine also as he just decided to go off and create his own account when he moved out and I am trying to remember how one does the sharing deal with consoles for Xbox. My whole deal ends in 8 days. If I buy 12 months of Xbox One on his account (my secondary account now) and then do the $1 thing how do I make it also able to be used on my account when the time runs out. I remember that whole sharing thing and making one Xbox the Home Xbox. Which one do I make the Home Xbox?
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 7, 2011
2041 posts
2629 upvotes
Windsor
LetsMakeADeal2013 wrote: About the $1 trick. I have an offer on my son's old account that is now mine also as he just decided to go off and create his own account when he moved out and I am trying to remember how one does the sharing deal with consoles for Xbox. My whole deal ends in 8 days. If I buy 12 months of Xbox One on his account (my secondary account now) and then do the $1 thing how do I make it also able to be used on my account when the time runs out. I remember that whole sharing thing and making one Xbox the Home Xbox. Which one do I make the Home Xbox?
How many consoles in your house?
Were you saying you wanted your second account to have XGP ultimate and share the benefits to your main account?
Assume that you have 2 consoles A,B and you always use A with your main account. Set console A as Home xbox with second account, then any account can use the GOLD/Game Pass. As for Console B, your son either have to use second account to play or sign in both his new account and your second account use gold/Game Pass.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 22, 2013
1309 posts
854 upvotes
Toronto
mymuro wrote: How many consoles in your house?
Were you saying you wanted your second account to have XGP ultimate and share the benefits to your main account?
Assume that you have 2 consoles A,B and you always use A with your main account. Set console A as Home xbox with second account, then any account can use the GOLD/Game Pass. As for Console B, your son either have to use second account to play or sign in both his new account and your second account use gold/Game Pass.
Thanks for the answer @mymuro and here is some more information to answer some question you asked. 2 consoles ... The Xbox One X is the one I use for gaming totally right now as well 4K gaming or close to it and the Xbox One S is used for when I watch Netflix in the family room which is the only place I really watch content from YouTube and Netflix right now. Also yes I was hoping that both consoles could benefit from XGP Ultimate even though I mostly only game on the Xbox One X.
Sr. Member
Nov 3, 2013
516 posts
684 upvotes
Regina, SK
I bought a year of Gold and I wasn't paying attention and it got converted to 4 months of Game Pass Ultimate instead. Is there a way to avoid this next time?
Deal Addict
Jun 14, 2011
1222 posts
413 upvotes
Has the change taken affected? I'm not seeing it on the XBOX app, so are we supposed to link our EA accounts with our microsoft accounts?
Penalty Box
User avatar
Jan 4, 2011
5200 posts
1943 upvotes
I'm lost...

Gamepass ultimate plus live ea origin play premier acces gold premium ultimate...

What the **** seriously.
Last edited by Coz4k on Sep 20th, 2020 3:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Jul 13, 2013
835 posts
572 upvotes
saladtoss wrote: Has the change taken affected? I'm not seeing it on the XBOX app, so are we supposed to link our EA accounts with our microsoft accounts?
EA Play won’t be added to Game Pass until sometime this fall, probably around when the series X launches in November.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Oct 7, 2011
2041 posts
2629 upvotes
Windsor
LetsMakeADeal2013 wrote: Thanks for the answer @mymuro and here is some more information to answer some question you asked. 2 consoles ... The Xbox One X is the one I use for gaming totally right now as well 4K gaming or close to it and the Xbox One S is used for when I watch Netflix in the family room which is the only place I really watch content from YouTube and Netflix right now. Also yes I was hoping that both consoles could benefit from XGP Ultimate even though I mostly only game on the Xbox One X.
So that depends on whether you want to sign into your second account regularly on X1X or you want your son to do that on X1S.
Deal Addict
Mar 11, 2007
3809 posts
1113 upvotes
QC
dethrock wrote: I bought a year of Gold and I wasn't paying attention and it got converted to 4 months of Game Pass Ultimate instead. Is there a way to avoid this next time?
Let your subscription expire
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 22, 2013
1309 posts
854 upvotes
Toronto
mymuro wrote: So that depends on whether you want to sign into your second account regularly on X1X or you want your son to do that on X1S.
I would not want to sign onto the secondary account on a regular basis on the Xbox One X but the secondary account is the one currently that has the $1 offer and if I go and wait til mine runs out on the 28th or whatever no guarantee I will still be able to do that deal people do with my account ... the main account.

Top