Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Microsoft Store

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate/PC members will be getting EA play for *Free

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 23rd, 2020 6:36 pm
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2011
2680 posts
6237 upvotes
Windsor
LetsMakeADeal2013 wrote: I would not want to sign onto the secondary account on a regular basis on the Xbox One X but the secondary account is the one currently that has the $1 offer and if I go and wait til mine runs out on the 28th or whatever no guarantee I will still be able to do that deal people do with my account ... the main account.
If u r the only using X1X, then its better to do the $1 on your main account.
Either wait till 28th or contact MS CSR to cancel your ultimate (though I am pretty confident $1 upgrade will still work in the next two months)
Jul 24, 2018
369 posts
173 upvotes
Toronto
So, I didn't get it. If you have gamepass ultimate, you are able to use eaplay on xbox also? then no need to buy game anymore..
Apr 21, 2017
64 posts
42 upvotes
Anyone know if there will be a discount on EA Play Pro for PC if you have Game Pass Ultimate?
Deal Expert
Dec 26, 2010
25986 posts
10378 upvotes
Just a heads up to anyone topping up their Gamepass Ultimate, CDKeys has the 3 month and 1 month on sale. The 1 month codes are 40+ percent off. They were 55% off last week when I bought and redeemed 3 1 month codes. Still better than buying this at full price and with the new hardware out in November, very timely...
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2009
1064 posts
159 upvotes
SeyitA35523 wrote: So, I didn't get it. If you have gamepass ultimate, you are able to use eaplay on xbox also? then no need to buy game anymore..
EA Play doesn’t release new releases for quite a few months.
Jul 24, 2018
369 posts
173 upvotes
Toronto
EvilMonkey25 wrote: EA Play doesn’t release new releases for quite a few months.
free is free, ea play+ xbox gamepass for 15$, I am OK.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6665 upvotes
Hey so started reading but was hoping someone has a simple answer for me.
I have Game pass ultimate until july 2021.

If i was to stack another year to that or 2 whats the best way to do that right now?
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2011
2680 posts
6237 upvotes
Windsor
blazed16 wrote: Hey so started reading but was hoping someone has a simple answer for me.
I have Game pass ultimate until july 2021.

If i was to stack another year to that or 2 whats the best way to do that right now?
Do nothing. 1:1 ratio only applies when u dont have an active ultimate membership.
Deal Guru
Jul 8, 2009
12833 posts
6665 upvotes
mymuro wrote: Do nothing. 1:1 ratio only applies when u dont have an active ultimate membership.
Ahh dang. Thought i could buy ea passes or something i saw in the thread.
ING Direct since the beginning! Tangerine to the end!
Public Mobile user! Fido User!
EQ BANK!! SIMPLii !! Tangerine!!
Buy first think later!
Feb 24, 2018
967 posts
687 upvotes
Can I buy an Xbox Series S in Canada, my sibling buy one in the US, and we share the same Gamepass Unlimited account on the two or is that a no-no?
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2011
2680 posts
6237 upvotes
Windsor
PHuth2 wrote: Can I buy an Xbox Series S in Canada, my sibling buy one in the US, and we share the same Gamepass Unlimited account on the two or is that a no-no?
You can do that on Xbox One. IMO I dont think they will change the game share feature for Xbox Series S/X.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)