Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Microsoft Store

XBox Live Gold - 1 month 1 $ ( "Silver" members)

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 17th, 2018 7:39 pm
[OP]
Nov 26, 2016
204 posts
426 upvotes

[Microsoft Store] XBox Live Gold - 1 month 1 $ ( "Silver" members)

Hi,
Just a word to remind...
Currently, the XBox Live "Gold" membership is at 1 $ for 1 month, for "Silver" members.
It is still offered during less than 3 days.

Also, the "Game Pass" is still at 1 $ for a month, for those not currently actives.

A good time to acquire all of the "Games with Gold" for both consoles.

There are good deals also, currently, to begin or complete an interesting "library" of games.

Just remember to desactivate the automatic renewal payment option in both cases, if you do not want to pay full price the next month.

Good gaming...
4 replies
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
20492 posts
5853 upvotes
Scarberia
is the code activated immediately or can i input the code later in the summer, august? tia
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to [email protected] stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
May 20, 2006
296 posts
437 upvotes
Edmonton
mikka2017 wrote: is the code activated immediately or can i input the code later in the summer, august? tia
The code is activated immediately.
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2006
1602 posts
156 upvotes
There was an E3 deal for xbox gold and game pass.

Is that over now?

I got the $1 gold for this month.

But, I want to hold off on the game pass till August.
I've never bought the game pass before... anyone know if your 1st time use of game pass is $1 regardless ?

If so, then I rather wait till August to buy the $1 game pass for that month.

Got a major exam coming up in July, so trying to use time to study.
Once my dog ate all the Scrabble tiles. For days he kept leaving little messages around the house..........
[OP]
Nov 26, 2016
204 posts
426 upvotes
Hi, "HarryT",

The deals for "XBox Live Gold" and "Game Pass" are not over yet, but are ending very soon, in a day or less.

The first time use of "Game Pass" usually offers a free 14 days, but not a month for 1.00 $.

There is a good deal at "CDKeys", if it is still there, for a first time user. It could be a good option, to keep your time to study in july and use it in august.

I wish you the best for your exam.