Expired Hot Deals

[Microsoft Store] Xbox Live Gold 3-month + 1,000 Fortnite V-Bucks for $12

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 25th, 2018 3:27 pm
Dec 13, 2018
1 posts
So my brother bought the xbox live gold fortnite deal and never got the 1000 vbucks into his account I'm not sure why this didn't work but if any knows how to fix it that'd be great
Dec 24, 2018
3 posts
1 upvote
I got scammed ... I didn't received any message with the V-Bucks code. I bought the offer almost 3 weeks ago and I can't contact Microsoft support. PLEASE HELP ME!
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
5006 posts
3737 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
XtremGamer70 wrote: I got scammed ... I didn't received any message with the V-Bucks code. I bought the offer almost 3 weeks ago and I can't contact Microsoft support. PLEASE HELP ME!
why can't you contact customer support? How could anyone on rfd help you?
Dec 24, 2018
3 posts
1 upvote
I can't send an e-mail to microsoft team, I can't talk with them in any method. (BTW sorry for my bad English)
Dec 26, 2013
172 posts
161 upvotes
Cambridge
XtremGamer70 wrote: I can't send an e-mail to microsoft team, I can't talk with them in any method. (BTW sorry for my bad English)
There is a chat option via the support site. Just log in to your Xbox account online, and click the subscription and billing. There is an option for other contact methods. You'll likely have to wait until the 26-28th to use this option. It is best used during the day.

You can also request a call back.

Happy holidays!
$60/10GB - Koodo --- $70 Huawei P20 - Koodo
$24.99 500U Internet - Rogers -- $50 Nest Hello Doorbell (HBC)
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
5006 posts
3737 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
XtremGamer70 wrote: I can't send an e-mail to microsoft team, I can't talk with them in any method. (BTW sorry for my bad English)
Your English is fine!