Expired Hot Deals

[Microsoft Store] Xbox One S (1TB) on sale for $319.00

  • Last Updated:
  • Mar 14th, 2018 1:38 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Aug 15, 2016
23 posts
25 upvotes
Canada

[Microsoft Store] Xbox One S (1TB) on sale for $319.00

Xbox One S (1TB) is on sale everywhere. Not sure if it's a price drop or an actual sale. It normally retails at $379.

https://www.xbox.com/en-CA/xbox-one/consoles

https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-CA/category/x ... ss_console

https://www.amazon.ca/b/ref=dp_bc_4?ie= ... =356940011

Amazon also has PUBG bundle for pre-order at the same price:
https://www.amazon.ca/Xbox-One-Console- ... 229&sr=1-6

Microsoft now including an extra free game with all the consoles except Xbox one X

It's $319 at shopper's plus there's a 20x this weekend. (96000/$96 dollars worth of points). (Credit: dannydevito)
Last edited by saiqbal on Feb 15th, 2018 2:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
35 replies
Sr. Member
Sep 2, 2007
666 posts
118 upvotes
BC
Minecraft edition is a decent deal for $319. It was first launched at crazy $499, so close to xbox one x pricing.
Member
Jan 5, 2017
222 posts
167 upvotes
There will be a new bundle released on Feb 20 with pubg. This will also be discounted $60 off regular price
Jr. Member
Nov 25, 2012
103 posts
36 upvotes
Montreal
It's $319 at shopper's plus there's a 20x this weekend. (96000/$96 dollars worth of points).
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2012
1804 posts
1216 upvotes
Langley
Mart99 wrote: There will be a new bundle released on Feb 20 with pubg. This will also be discounted $60 off regular price
From what I understand... you don't want PUBG on Xbox at the moment, especially anything less than an X.
Member
Jan 5, 2017
222 posts
167 upvotes
jbone14 wrote: From what I understand... you don't want PUBG on Xbox at the moment, especially anything less than an X.
I currently have pubg on the xbox one X and at the moment it plays better on the one S. The game is still being developed so it usually gets an update every week. But I must say its the most fun i have had in a long time.
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2016
1754 posts
1177 upvotes
Mart99 wrote: I currently have pubg on the xbox one X and at the moment it plays better on the one S. The game is still being developed so it usually gets an update every week. But I must say its the most fun i have had in a long time.
whatt.. really? xbox x is like way better than one s;
Deal Expert
User avatar
Jan 12, 2017
15248 posts
4373 upvotes
Scarberia
has Kodi been fully ported yet ¿
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2015
1218 posts
732 upvotes
AB
mikka2017 wrote: has Kodi been fully ported yet ¿
No, still very alpha. Lots features missing
Member
User avatar
Jul 21, 2009
398 posts
139 upvotes
London
Thanks OP. Bought the Xbox One S 1TB Console with Forza Horizon 3 Bundle. Haven't gamed in over 40 years so thought I would give it a go.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 15, 2013
2133 posts
2143 upvotes
Toronto, ON
reflame wrote: Thanks OP. Bought the Xbox One S 1TB Console with Forza Horizon 3 Bundle. Haven't gamed in over 40 years so thought I would give it a go.
You're going to be overwhelmed if your last game was Pong.
Member
Oct 15, 2017
436 posts
299 upvotes
Canada
reflame wrote: Thanks OP. Bought the Xbox One S 1TB Console with Forza Horizon 3 Bundle. Haven't gamed in over 40 years so thought I would give it a go.
Wow, that's like the 1970s! What video games were popular back then? Are we talking Atari and Intellivision console games?
Member
User avatar
Jul 21, 2009
398 posts
139 upvotes
London
Yes Pong was my first game, then the Atari 2600 and then the Colecovision (Seabattle was my fav). At the arcade I was addicted to Galaxian. Also remember were I was when I played Dragons Lair the first week came out.
Member
Oct 21, 2013
244 posts
95 upvotes
Ottawa
reflame wrote: Yes Pong was my first game, then the Atari 2600 and then the Colecovision (Seabattle was my fav). At the arcade I was addicted to Galaxian. Also remember were I was when I played Dragons Lair the first week came out.
Lol.. And I thought I was oldschool for playing Red Alert 1.. Now that I look back at the list there are really a lot of good games in the 90s you missed! The beginnings of a lot of blockbuster franchises (Starcraft, Half-Life, Quake, etc)
Newbie
Apr 26, 2013
98 posts
16 upvotes
Cambridge
how much was the xbox at Christmas? Ive been sitting on $200 best buy gift cards for a while now
Deal Fanatic
User avatar
Jul 11, 2006
6669 posts
3689 upvotes
Canada,Eh!
Keep an eye on the Amazon Warehouse Deals.
I recently picked up an open-box XBox One X for only $40 more ($359).
Mint cond, works perfectly, although YMMV.
Deal Guru
Jul 19, 2012
14675 posts
4786 upvotes
Montreal
Termana wrote: how much was the xbox at Christmas? Ive been sitting on $200 best buy gift cards for a while now
I think it was around $250 for the 500GB, but the absolute best deal was the PS4 1TB at Loblaws/RCSS for $279 tax-free + a $25 GC. that was crazy hot.
My last and final digital game I purchased at PSN from those Sony Devils was on November 22, 2020 - Ban that Sorny!
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2011
2291 posts
1889 upvotes
Vancouver
I keep waiting for shoppers to do the 500gb bundle at $229 again, still pissed I missed it :(
Member
Mar 20, 2009
471 posts
188 upvotes
Toronto
evanwier wrote: I keep waiting for shoppers to do the 500gb bundle at $229 again, still pissed I missed it :(
I'm sure an equivalent deal or better than this one will come up soon, maybe around e3 or if not than around Black Friday if you're not in a hurry.

Top