Expired Hot Deals

[Microsoft Store] Xbox One X The Division 2 + FREE Dark Zone Collector’s Pack - $469

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 9th, 2019 12:21 pm
[OP]
Jan 25, 2015
36 posts
133 upvotes
Milton, ON

[Microsoft Store] Xbox One X The Division 2 + FREE Dark Zone Collector’s Pack - $469

Xbox One X Tom Clancy's The Division 2 bundle on sale ($130 below reg. price) + free Dark Zone Definitive Collector’s Pack ($100 value).

Dark Zone Definitive Collector’s Pack includes:
- Ubicollectibles 30cm-high Specialized Flare Agent figurine
- Book of lithographs featuring art from the game
- Map of Washington, D.C.
- Collectible SteelBook case
- Game soundtrack
3 replies
Oct 31, 2013
601 posts
249 upvotes
Toronto
Is it worth for a console that is changing next year and most likely at the same price point ?
-Throw me a stone and I will build castle-
Mar 23, 2017
677 posts
1208 upvotes
Toronto
psxcheater wrote: Is it worth for a console that is changing next year and most likely at the same price point ?
Depends on if you have a console already and how much you want to play. I have to assume trade in promos will balance out buying it now as you'll still get a year's worth of gaming. Also depends on if you have a 4k tv to make it worthwhile and how much you actually care
Aug 17, 2012
400 posts
533 upvotes
Victoria
psxcheater wrote: Is it worth for a console that is changing next year and most likely at the same price point ?
As pointed out by metaljesusrocks on YouTube, the Xbox One X is actually a great console because of its backwards compatibility and 4k upscaling. If you have old XBOX and XBOX 360 games then it's a good investment. However, I'd wait for Black Friday deals, since it's so soon and there will probably be a fire sale on these things.