Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Microsoft Store

Xbox One X Robot White + 2nd Free Controller + Free game 469,00$ (YMMV)

Sep 17, 2015
16 posts
14 upvotes
Qc

[Microsoft Store] Xbox One X Robot White + 2nd Free Controller + Free game 469,00$ (YMMV)

Ok, let me try my best to express myself:

Microsoft store has most bundles down to 469,00$, including the Xbox One X Robot White that comes with a 2nd controller (white or black).

https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/store/b ... CKS7FRMXLQ

While building the bundle, it will show 3 free optional games from which to choose from (ReCore, Halo Wars 2 and Super Lucky's Tale). Since all of them are OOS, I contacted support and they awarded me 69,99$ credit for another game to choose from. I had no idea which game to buy, but I had to answer on the phone so I ended up picking battlefield V Deluxe Edititon (Not the best value, I know)

Took me a little time on the phone for the support to solve everything, but mainly because my english is not very good (I first asked to be contacted in french).

Now time for 4k gaming!

Edit: Since the game was worth less than the credit, I still have a balance in my account, which is good for 1 year. Adding NBA2k19 right now, and still some credit left! We the north!

Edit 2: I had regrets about picking Battlefield, so I asked for a refund and got a credit to use in the microsoft store (70$ minus 5$ for NBA 2k19 which I am keeping)
Last edited by Bardou12 on Jun 11th, 2019 9:44 am, edited 4 times in total.
4 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 28, 2017
2204 posts
3203 upvotes
Great deal.... IF you can get a free game included

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)