• Last Updated:
  • Sep 13th, 2019 2:25 pm
[OP]
Jan 25, 2015
36 posts
133 upvotes
Milton, ON

[Microsoft Store] Xbox One X Robot White + free controller - $469

Xbox One X Robot White two-controller bundle for $469 (approx. $194 in savings). Item is exclusive to Microsoft Store. While supplies last.
Last edited by ViggoTheCarpathian on Sep 6th, 2019 12:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Title edit
39 replies
Feb 22, 2012
656 posts
2061 upvotes
Canada
I had to click on the link to see if "Robot White" was the official colour or just something the OP made up.

It's real! But is it any different than the white they have been using for ages on the Xbox One S and All digital versions?

Silly Microsoft.
RFD: Pick any two.

1) In stock
2) Low Price
3) Quality Product
Deal Fanatic
Jul 22, 2005
5168 posts
109 upvotes
Mississauga
Styleman wrote: I had to click on the link to see if "Robot White" was the official colour or just something the OP made up.

It's real! But is it any different than the white they have been using for ages on the Xbox One S and All digital versions?

Silly Microsoft.
have you not seen vantablack??? :p
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
1382 posts
944 upvotes
Edmonton
Final price in title please. I thought it was xbox and controller for $130. What a disappointment.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
15459 posts
16671 upvotes
Xbox X with One Controller + 2nd Controller = $469

What's the problem folks?
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2016
1012 posts
969 upvotes
Really enjoying the One X combined with ultimate game pass. 4K gaming with HDR for under $500 and what sets it apart Microsoft has become quite open about supporting cross play with other systems, really taking a lead here. And to top that off, they offer full keyboard and mouse support for any developer that wants to implement that in their game. I had been a Sony fan in the past but they're so stuck within their own ecosystem, no thanks.

Edit - spelling
Last edited by indeals on Sep 6th, 2019 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
15459 posts
16671 upvotes
indeals wrote: Really enjoying the One X combined with ultimate game pass. 4K gaming with HDR for under $500 and what sets it apart Microsoft has become quite open about supporting cross play with other systems, really taking a lead here. And to top that off, they offer full keyboard and mouse support for any developer that wants to implement that in their game. I had been a Sony fan in the past but their so stuck within their own ecosystem, no thanks.
Honestly, it's the best 4K HDR experience under $500 anywhere.

Pair this with a TCL 6-Series 55" for about $700 and you're spending $1200 + HST for very populous, well supported, and a graphically impressive 4K HDR gaming experience (with minimal setup).

Get the XIM adapter @ $150 (Amazon.ca) for full keyboard and mouse support in FPS games, and you're solid. It rivals the PC experience on sub-mid-tier rigs... and unlike PC, there are actually people to play against.
Last edited by redflagdealsguy on Sep 6th, 2019 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Apr 27, 2013
478 posts
508 upvotes
For some reason I get 2 controllers for free on top of the the original controller bundled with the xbox one x.
So a total of 3 controllers + console for $469.99 plus taxes

Edit:
When you click on "Build your bundle" add the following:

1-Add Xbox One X Robot White Special Edition (1TB) to bundle
2-Add any of the 2 colored Xbox One Wireless Controller
3-Add the regular black Xbox One Wireless Controller (works only with the regular black)

Click "Review and checkout" your total will be CAD $469.00 before taxes
Last edited by namomaz on Sep 6th, 2019 4:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
15459 posts
16671 upvotes
namomaz wrote: For some reason I get 2 controllers for free on top of the the original controller bundled with the xbox one x.
Run with it, act casual.
Aug 30, 2015
577 posts
788 upvotes
BC
namomaz wrote: For some reason I get 2 controllers for free on top of the the original controller bundled with the xbox one x.
It could just be a store bundled item labelling issue. The device you're buying an "Xbox One X Robot White 1TB Console - Free Second Controller Bundle" ... which then breaks down into:
(1) Xbox One X Robot White 1TB Console - Free Second Controller Bundle
(2) Xbox Wireless Controller

But I am guessing that dispite the name, item (1) only contains one controller.
Jun 9, 2009
745 posts
119 upvotes
Hamilton
Would love if Best Buy price matched this (the extra controller) so that I didnt have to drive to Mississauga
Apr 27, 2013
478 posts
508 upvotes
setlist wrote: It could just be a store bundled item labelling issue. The device you're buying an "Xbox One X Robot White 1TB Console - Free Second Controller Bundle" ... which then breaks down into:
(1) Xbox One X Robot White 1TB Console - Free Second Controller Bundle
(2) Xbox Wireless Controller

But I am guessing that dispite the name, item (1) only contains one controller.
When you click on "Build your bundle" add the following:

1-Add Xbox One X Robot White Special Edition (1TB) to bundle
2-Add any of the 2 colored Xbox One Wireless Controller
3-Add the regular black Xbox One Wireless Controller (works only with the regular black)

Click "Review and checkout" your total will be CAD $469.00 before taxes
Jul 28, 2007
673 posts
1036 upvotes
Calgary
indeals wrote: Really enjoying the One X combined with ultimate game pass. 4K gaming with HDR for under $500 and what sets it apart Microsoft has become quite open about supporting cross play with other systems, really taking a lead here. And to top that off, they offer full keyboard and mouse support for any developer that wants to implement that in their game. I had been a Sony fan in the past but their so stuck within their own ecosystem, no thanks.
As an Xbox One owner... what games are even available though? My next system will almost certainly be a PS because they keep putting out amazing single player games, while I'm not even sure I can name three great Xbox exclusives from this generation.
Dec 29, 2010
128 posts
147 upvotes
Dunderhead wrote: As an Xbox One owner... what games are even available though? My next system will almost certainly be a PS because they keep putting out amazing single player games, while I'm not even sure I can name three great Xbox exclusives from this generation.
This. Playstation has amazing console exclusives. God of war, horizon zero down, red dead redemption 2 just to name a few... That said, if you have a gaming PC, it's almost pointless to get an xbox as Microsoft is also releasing most of their top games on both.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
15459 posts
16671 upvotes
There are more than enough games to keep me occupied on the X.

I don't have enough time to play much of it, as it is.
Last edited by redflagdealsguy on Sep 6th, 2019 7:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.