Expired Hot Deals

[Microsoft Store] Xbox One X Robot White + free controller - $469

  • Last Updated:
  • Sep 13th, 2019 2:25 pm
Deal Addict
Jan 11, 2002
1090 posts
369 upvotes
Midland
DealOrNoDeal55 wrote: RDR2 is on Xbox, and let me say it wins hands down on the One X over Ps4 Pro (just google it). Hands down it was breathtaking on my 4K tv. I do agree that sony has better exclusives, for which I was able to buy a PS4 Slim on BF in 2017 for $200 (after trading NHL 18 that came with it). I always go by this motto; Xbox One X for any of their exclusives (gears, forza, etc) and cross platform games, PS4 only for their exclusives. Its worked well, and only costed me $200 extra.
Which 4K tv do you have?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 9, 2014
1265 posts
3777 upvotes
Toronto
What an absolute sexy console.

White consoles are the best looking consoles crew checking in! Smiling Face With Sunglasses
Deal Addict
Jun 2, 2012
1223 posts
436 upvotes
GTA
WH0WHAT wrote: What an absolute sexy console.

White consoles are the best looking consoles crew checking in! Smiling Face With Sunglasses
yes because they match all the white tv's, receivers and speakers.....
Jr. Member
Jun 6, 2017
120 posts
39 upvotes
Will XBox one X get cheaper than this during Black Friday or Boxing Day in Canada? Weighing in whether to buy or wait? Thanks in advance for suggestions.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Feb 9, 2014
1265 posts
3777 upvotes
Toronto
GSpeed wrote: yes because they match all the white tv's, receivers and speakers.....
White and black look great together, they contrast each other very well! Black everything is boring and dull.
[OP]
Newbie
Jan 25, 2015
36 posts
133 upvotes
Milton, ON
It looks like the deal just got sweeter. From now until Sept 13, you're also getting a digital game with purchase for free (limit of 1 per customer, automatically tied to purchaser's account so can't be transferred). Games include: NHL 19, Gears 5, Borderlands 3, NBA 2K20 and Red Dead Redemption 2.
Sr. Member
Nov 22, 2017
806 posts
1143 upvotes
I'm so tempted...my xbox one X crapped out on me so looking for a replacement. With the free second controller and free game its about $740 worth of stuff for $469 and 5.3% cashback on Rakuten. So tempted.
Deal Addict
Apr 12, 2007
2018 posts
988 upvotes
Ottawa
ViggoTheCarpathian wrote: It looks like the deal just got sweeter. From now until Sept 13, you're also getting a digital game with purchase for free (limit of 1 per customer, automatically tied to purchaser's account so can't be transferred). Games include: NHL 19, Gears 5, Borderlands 3, NBA 2K20 and Red Dead Redemption 2.
It's actually NHL 20.
Any recommendations regarding game selection?
Jr. Member
Jun 6, 2017
120 posts
39 upvotes
ViggoTheCarpathian wrote: It looks like the deal just got sweeter. From now until Sept 13, you're also getting a digital game with purchase for free (limit of 1 per customer, automatically tied to purchaser's account so can't be transferred). Games include: NHL 19, Gears 5, Borderlands 3, NBA 2K20 and Red Dead Redemption 2.
You mean to say the game with extra controller also comes with extra game? I bought last week and missed the game, maybe I should ask them for the game? Thanks.
PS: yeah they are giving free games, saw on their website.
I spoke to Microsoft and they gave the free game :)

Top