Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Microsoft Store

Xbox and PC games spring sale up to 80% off

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 9th, 2022 5:20 pm
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2017
2723 posts
2313 upvotes
I dont own an Xbox but i do have a gaming PC. Can these be played on PC or do you need the physical console?
Deal Guru
Sep 1, 2004
12887 posts
13083 upvotes
gyggyg wrote: Title is very misleading… It’s not really the Microsoft Store, it’s the games on sale in the Xbox store.
Come here for a 80% off Surface Duo 2. Left disappointed. :D
May 22, 2009
705 posts
1481 upvotes
Canada
sks8100 wrote: I dont own an Xbox but i do have a gaming PC. Can these be played on PC or do you need the physical console?
There are 774 games listed in this sale of which only 181 can be played on pc. If you wanna see which, on the left side under filters, select- available on -> PC and it will filter only the games that are playable on pc.
-
Deal Addict
Dec 19, 2013
2877 posts
2839 upvotes
Ottawa
gyggyg wrote: Title is very misleading… It’s not really the Microsoft Store, it’s the games on sale in the Xbox store.

It’s a little weird because xbox store is the obvious choice if OP had any doubt and was debating between the two options.
Came for a deal on the Surface Book/laptop, left disappointed. I don't want to downvote your thread OP, so here is mineThumbs Down Sign (/s)
3express wrote: Technically "Xbox Store" doesn't exist anymore, it was all merged into the name "Microsoft Store" since late 2017.

OP's sale also includes PC games on MS Store so it's not just an Xbox-only sale. A better title would've been "Xbox and PC games on sale at Microsoft Store".
It'll still be much clearer if it was labeled as Xbox Store rather than Microsoft one. Everyone knows Xbox is the gaming department of Microsoft
Dec 1, 2009
419 posts
460 upvotes
Ottawa
Didn't mean to bring in confusion. Changed the title Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
Deal Addict
Mar 2, 2017
2723 posts
2313 upvotes
pwned.u wrote: There are 774 games listed in this sale of which only 181 can be played on pc. If you wanna see which, on the left side under filters, select- available on -> PC and it will filter only the games that are playable on pc.
Awesome thank you
Aug 23, 2005
693 posts
536 upvotes
Ontario
window shopper wrote: I know some of these are on GamePass but good price @ eneba (ARG w VPN)

MLB The Show 22 $25
Weird West $1.38 !! I love this game
Elden Ring $40
Grim Dawn $20
Tormented Souls $8.33
The King of Fighters $19.97
Hmm, I didn't find Elden Ring $40; there's Elder Scrolls in various versions/editions.
Nov 22, 2018
81 posts
49 upvotes
Was hoping for a bigger discount on Halo Infinite, since I don’t like paying Microsoft a monthly fee. Hopefully in a few months it will drop lower.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2008
2211 posts
2139 upvotes
Winnipeg
LeeCLeeC wrote: Didn't mean to bring in confusion. Changed the title Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Cold Sweat
People are just to lazy to click, first world problems. People will find anything to complain about, especially on RFD lol

Thanks for sharing deal.
:arrow: "Proudly Serving The RFD Community"
Sep 19, 2014
219 posts
145 upvotes
Saint-Andre-d'Argent…
Thanks

Was waiting for this to buy Bioshock collection :p
Deal Fanatic
Sep 29, 2003
6103 posts
6790 upvotes
Caledonia, ON
gabwebsite wrote: Thanks

Was waiting for this to buy Bioshock collection :p
Excellent choice!
Aug 26, 2011
574 posts
400 upvotes
CedricT wrote: It says "Can't be activated in Canada" on that page.
activate it "in" Argentina with a VPN and then you can play it in Canada.