Richmond Hill

[Microsoft Store] Xbox series x available from Microsoft website

Xbox series x Available from Microsoft store
80 replies
Nov 3, 2013
619 posts
889 upvotes
Regina, SK
Mind got delivered today from their last drop. Nice they're making a decent amount available.
Apr 20, 2014
181 posts
120 upvotes
Red Deer, AB
get a $50 statement credit when you spend $499.00-$999.99 and pay with an eligible RBC Royal Bank credit card
Nov 29, 2020
93 posts
202 upvotes
London, Ontario
I literally had it in my cart and upon checking out, it said I had nothing in my cart. Unreal.
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2012
4069 posts
3491 upvotes
Richmond Hill
MmoFanatic wrote: I literally had it in my cart and upon checking out, it said I had nothing in my cart. Unreal.
Try again?
Jul 31, 2010
9 posts
21 upvotes
North York
ordered one. thanks op!
Nov 11, 2014
59 posts
10 upvotes
Guelph, ON
My last order is still at pending. Should I cancel and re-order? I can't get another as it is limiting one per account.
Jun 25, 2017
735 posts
343 upvotes
Wtf why does it keep saying I’ve reached the maximum number for this product ?
Feb 1, 2011
112 posts
72 upvotes
Mine is pending too..... I thought I had one when I got the email saying its ordered. Maybe not...
May 2, 2017
42 posts
29 upvotes
Ordered, thanks OP. Was on the fence for one of these for a while.
Jul 20, 2018
446 posts
372 upvotes
Master2031 wrote: Wtf why does it keep saying I’ve reached the maximum number for this product ?
go to your cart, you probably already have one in it.
Dec 10, 2017
314 posts
199 upvotes
Toronto
TURNIPtheBEET wrote: go to your cart, you probably already have one in it.
logout your ms account, try again and then itll make you log in, and checkout fine.
Stay Frosty'
Deal Addict
May 20, 2004
3207 posts
783 upvotes
Calgary
Thanks OP! Pretty fine post for a newbie! Welcome to RFD!
Feb 12, 2017
65 posts
15 upvotes
Can someone help me with this question. ?

I've tried for 3 hours calling Microsoft and getting transferred to all different departments. (Feels like I travelled the world lol spoke to people in Phillipines, India and North America) still don't have a clear answer.

Hope you guys can help!

I bought the Xbox for a cousin's bday+xmas gift. In my Microsoft account it's registered under devices.

I have a remove console option.

1st person at Microsoft. I said I see it's in my devices. I don't want it anywhere on my account as I bought it as a gift for someone. When it gets delivered I'm wrapping it up and giving it to them and that's that I want them to be able to register it to their Microsoft as if they bought it.

Guy said I'm not to sure. I'll transfer you to tech they'll know. I said before you transfer me I noticed a remove console option in my account. What's that do? If I remove it will that resolved the problem? He's like oh ya I forgot about that button (geese thanks for the word of confidence Microsoft) said I think it will resolve the problem but not 100 percent sure so let me transfer you to tech.

2nd guy after I explained everything again. Said you can leave it on your account and anyone else can also register and use it. Said I don't want it on my account want nothing to do with it. He said well then do remove console and that should resolve problem. Asked him if he is 100 percent sure as other person I spoke to was not sure at all and wanted me to speak to tech. He responded with yes I'm sure but if you have problems in future just call us back.

3rd person sent me to tech. Tech said. I think it should work if you do remove console lol.

So what do I do?

Other than order placed with my shipping and payment info. I don't want anything else to do with the Xbox. So will remove console solve that problem?
Aug 20, 2018
191 posts
613 upvotes
I’m genuinely really happy for those of you online that got one of these.

It’s been a rubbish 12 months, and a bit of an escape for some and their loved ones would have been to get one of these on launch - and when we should have stood together, scalpers took advantage and took that escape away.

For those that actually wanted one, waited, and managed to get one here. Nice.
Nov 1, 2008
657 posts
439 upvotes
Canada
I had no problem checking out with one now and even was able to go through the whole buying process for the second one before making the payment so I'm sure I could have purchased 2.
==================================================
Dec 10, 2017
314 posts
199 upvotes
Toronto
Yeah, still in stock.

I think scalping is dead. MS is ready to flood market.
Stay Frosty'