Hot Deals

Microsoft Store

Xbox - This Week's Deals With Gold And Spotlight Sale (10/18 -> 10/25)

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 21st, 2021 11:18 am
[OP]
Banned
Sep 16, 2021
7 posts
104 upvotes

[Microsoft Store] Xbox - This Week's Deals With Gold And Spotlight Sale (10/18 -> 10/25)

Spotlight Sale (XBL Gold not Required)
Deals with Gold (XBL Gold Required)
Last edited by Emre27 on Oct 18th, 2021 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
22 replies
Aug 15, 2021
20 posts
8 upvotes
Thanks for this list, OP, helpful for those with xbox (there are literally hundreds of us, lol)
Jun 4, 2011
441 posts
661 upvotes
Toronto
Nice to see red dead has finally dropped in price. Not seeing too much else exciting though.
May 19, 2011
129 posts
22 upvotes
VANCOUVER
Thanks OP. Might chisel open the wallet for Metro Exodus. Didn’t get to finish it before it left Gamepass and was X|S enhanced since, which is always nice.
Jan 12, 2017
388 posts
290 upvotes
I'll get red dead thanks, cheaper than getting red dead online I think
Jan 12, 2017
388 posts
290 upvotes
oh that is red dead online..... nevermind. :(
Jun 7, 2010
297 posts
159 upvotes
Toronto
Darko2 wrote: oh that is red dead online..... nevermind. :(
Says Red dead redemption II is included in the bundle...
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2017
1534 posts
1727 upvotes
bradinvancouver wrote: Says Red dead redemption II is included in the bundle...
Don't think it is. In the description it says:

Includes Red Dead Online. Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode must be purchased separately
Sep 29, 2021
1 posts
EananC641158 wrote: Don't think it is. In the description it says:

Includes Red Dead Online. Red Dead Redemption 2: Story Mode must be purchased separately
That is the description of Read Dead Online, but this bundle includes both story mode and online (I think).
Jan 12, 2017
388 posts
290 upvotes
it's the online.. it would say " story mode" included and it doesnt
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2011
2468 posts
4801 upvotes
Windsor
IIRC if you have a save file of RDR2, you only need red dead online to play story mode.
Nov 30, 2014
253 posts
238 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
mymuro wrote: IIRC if you have a save file of RDR2, you only need red dead online to play story mode.
Wow.. i wonder if this holds true for the ps4 version too
Aug 15, 2021
20 posts
8 upvotes
Hopefully next week xbox gets the Mass Effect Legendary edition sale ($46.39) that is on PSN right now (I've noticed that sales rotate between consoles, it is kind of annoying!!!)
Deal Addict
Feb 12, 2011
2977 posts
5425 upvotes
London, Ontario
Thanks for showing that MX Unleashed is free. On Major Nelson's website it says 75% off so I never clicked on it.

Edit: I apparently already own it, but thanks anyway. Great list and great price on Metro Exodus!
Deal Addict
Nov 1, 2007
1539 posts
1140 upvotes
St Catharines
Dealz23 wrote: Hopefully next week xbox gets the Mass Effect Legendary edition sale ($46.39) that is on PSN right now (I've noticed that sales rotate between consoles, it is kind of annoying!!!)
It’s $50 at EB through the weekend.
Deal Addict
Sep 1, 2015
1124 posts
1559 upvotes
Angultra wrote: OP should add “Online” to the RDR2, full game is still $79.99
Look at how greedy and ridiculous Rockstar has become. I owned RDR2 physically special edition and then bought it digitally as the ultimate edition like 2 years ago. And somehow it was cheaper then, then it is now. And Rockstar changed the SKU to where there is all new listing for Red Dead Redemption 2 such as Special Edition and Ultimate and broken down into Story Mode and Online. I can install the ultimate edition content and the special edition content and install the base game, but it doesn't count as me owning these. Microsoft did the same with MCC. My original MCC physical and then digital code, including Reach and ODST being owned, doesn't mean I own the new SKU they've created thar just bundles Reach and ODST in.

These sales are pretty poor. Microsoft has been raising prices across the board, or they just aren't dropping. And I've been checking. I still own like 500+ digital Xbox, 360, One and X/S games but my Sony list is growing. And I am noticing larger drops during these random 2 week sales Sony has to where I am able to now own every major PS4 game that launched including expansions for dirt cheap. Just look at how inflated Gears 5 has become digitally when it was being cleared base and ultimate for like $5-$19 a year or two ago. I get they added Hivebusters and that other new content but still.
Aug 15, 2021
20 posts
8 upvotes
daddyho24 wrote: It’s $50 at EB through the weekend.
Thanks for the heads up, I'm looking for this digitally so I can share it with family, otherwise I'd bite
Deal Guru
Aug 14, 2007
11377 posts
2393 upvotes
Durham Region
Resident Evil Code Veronica X is free under games with gold or whatever its called. Had to search the actual store as it didn't show up under there before.

Loved this game way back on the dreamcast, never did finish it.
[OP]
Banned
Sep 16, 2021
7 posts
104 upvotes
Just replaced list with this week's deals.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)