• Jul 10th, 2020 7:22 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Oct 19, 2015
1137 posts
1787 upvotes
Vancouver

[Microsoft] Video Editor & Movie Maker - Free

From the price tag it should be better than Final Cut Pro but I highly doubt this will be.
Still, would be nice to own while it's free to do a bit more than basic video editing.

https://www.microsoft.com/store/productId/9P4Z7WL9X203
15 replies
Jun 14, 2017
402 posts
294 upvotes
Montreal
That's the biggest joke of a "regular price" I've seen! Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy

+1 for the deal, but definitely not $600+ software
AT&T Group Plan Admin
Nov 28, 2013
15 posts
30 upvotes
Toronto
bman95 wrote: That's the biggest joke of a "regular price" I've seen! Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy

Yeah that price tag is sign of a shady product. From their screenshots it looks like it has ads and premium features. Probably free to begin with but thanks for sharing, OP
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2007
5933 posts
1046 upvotes
Calgary
bman95 wrote: That's the biggest joke of a "regular price" I've seen! Face With Tears Of JoyFace With Tears Of Joy

Hey, no need to be so negative. I just saved $650!
Deal Addict
Aug 11, 2007
2492 posts
2188 upvotes
Markham
I really wish Windows has a good video editor built in - such as iMovie on MAC
-------
Thank you
Aug 9, 2007
755 posts
942 upvotes
It's always funny seeing posts for free apps/software from unknown developers. I can't help but think it's either spyware or spam.

In this case...the reviews are at least funny:
supposed to be a free app, then you add advertisements for panty waste sissy girly boy xbox games and want to charge for to stop your girly boy panty waste adds well pffft I'll just uninstall this **** app
Dec 22, 2012
682 posts
855 upvotes
Mississauga
biggest deal ever, save $650 Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2012
5299 posts
4481 upvotes
Toronto
Microsoft software/app store is complete trash. They should find a way to clean it up, so much garbage there being sold for insane prices.
Dec 7, 2019
46 posts
81 upvotes
Awww just bought this full price the other day. Can I get a refund? Upside-down Face
Deal Fanatic
Dec 25, 2012
5299 posts
4481 upvotes
Toronto
phoreoneone wrote: Apparently the app is riddled with ads
Look at the screenshots, this is developed by one shaddy person, basically shovelwear to trick a few dozen people in buying it. Then they make it free to get to top of rankings and then bump price again.
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2006
2277 posts
1959 upvotes
Toronto
There are lots of nice free video editors out there, just go with one of those instead of using something shady like this.
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2008
1248 posts
255 upvotes
Coquitlam, BC
jasonchewy wrote: There are lots of nice free video editors out there, just go with one of those instead of using something shady like this.
Any recommendations?
Mar 5, 2005
536 posts
324 upvotes
i use Shotcut which is free and does a lot of what this clams to do, plus i dont need to deal with the microsoft store

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)