Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Microsoft

Xbox Games with Gold November 2020

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 5th, 2020 9:54 pm
Mar 3, 2017
495 posts
265 upvotes
Woodstock

[Microsoft] Xbox Games with Gold November 2020

Here are your Xbox Games with Gold for Nov... pretty weak, especially compared to PlayStation, and considering it’s launch month... and this is coming from a long time X-Bot, myself. Hopefully I’m pleasantly surprised! All are playable on Xbox One and Series X/S. Full Spectrum Warrior is from the OG Xbox; Lego Indiana Jones is from the 360.

Aragami: Shadow Edition ($24.99 ERP): Available November 1 to 30.
Swimsanity! ($24.99 ERP): Available November 16 to December 15
Full Spectrum Warrior ($14.99 ERP): Available November 1 to 15
Lego Indiana Jones ($19.99 ERP): Available November 16 to 30
Last edited by TomRFD on Oct 29th, 2020 1:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: updated title
18 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 30, 2013
4320 posts
4919 upvotes
Ottawa
Took almost 2 hours for someone to post it. I wonder why.
Jun 4, 2011
593 posts
945 upvotes
Toronto
Looks like games with Gold is probably on its way out, Nothing of note again vs PS+. Gamepass seems to be the future.
Nov 20, 2013
78 posts
234 upvotes
Every month i look forward to seeing which crap they'll announce in the game with gold ...
Sep 1, 2017
79 posts
123 upvotes
Really seems like all the quality games are just put on gamepass now anyway. For example, Shadow of War coming to PS+ had been there for a long time.
Mar 3, 2017
495 posts
265 upvotes
Woodstock
Yes, I agree... seems like Games with Gold (and maybe Live Gold itself - free online play, hopefully!) will be going the way of the Dodo. Thought we’d have an announcement on this by now, but maybe they’ve got another trick up their sleeve before launch.
Aug 20, 2009
9827 posts
5935 upvotes
Giving ya an upvote for the post OP but agree with your assessment that this is a pretty weak month and probably a sign that GwG isn't long for this world. I hope both companies just merge their respective streaming services and membership plans.
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2010
1043 posts
338 upvotes
Edmonton
I mean I'm probably in the minority, but I did get like 5 hours of enjoyment out of Full Spectrum Warrior. It has its flaws yeah, but I think its hilarious how it was literally used as a training tool for the US Military (The history of the game/training tool is actually really interesting)
Jul 17, 2017
66 posts
108 upvotes
Only discovered Aragami last week and thought about buying it, Only game here of interest to me.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5654 posts
2050 upvotes
Hey guys, just curious how Gamepass works. I know games get rotated in and out, kind of like movies and shows on Netflix. But is it like PSN, where even though a game may be free for only one month, once you've added it to your library (either on your console, or just in your digital account), you can play it any time. Is that how Gamepass works too?
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Oct 15, 2012
200 posts
120 upvotes
CALGARY
deezz wrote: Hey guys, just curious how Gamepass works. I know games get rotated in and out, kind of like movies and shows on Netflix. But is it like PSN, where even though a game may be free for only one month, once you've added it to your library (either on your console, or just in your digital account), you can play it any time. Is that how Gamepass works too?
No, Games with Gold like those posted here work like that, where if you add them to your account you'll always have access to them (for the Xbox 360 games you don't even need Live anymore, but for the Xbox One titles you need a valid Live sub to play them). Gamepass only gives you access while they're available; if they're ever removed from Gamepass it terminates your access as well.
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2006
1708 posts
697 upvotes
Ottawa, ON
The games with good is awful now. I bet they’re going to reduce the amount of games, and then eventually no games at all.

They will always put more premium games on Ultimate and the garbage that no one will play on gold.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2006
5654 posts
2050 upvotes
zolzar wrote: No, Games with Gold like those posted here work like that, where if you add them to your account you'll always have access to them (for the Xbox 360 games you don't even need Live anymore, but for the Xbox One titles you need a valid Live sub to play them). Gamepass only gives you access while they're available; if they're ever removed from Gamepass it terminates your access as well.
Oh man that seems shi**y!
*RFD - once you're in there's no getting out.*

*If you wanna buy something, wait for it! Eventually RFD will post it and something in your pants will feel awesome that you waited: your wallet.*
Deal Fanatic
Jun 11, 2016
5291 posts
6491 upvotes
Batarang wrote: Took almost 2 hours for someone to post it. I wonder why.
Marketing 101. Xbox can get away w/ offering less than desirable titles due to Black Friday weeks away.
BF weekend on the Marketplace is when I buy the majority of my games for the year.
Mar 3, 2017
495 posts
265 upvotes
Woodstock
deezz wrote: Oh man that seems shi**y!
Maybe - but it’s a proven way to BUST your BACKLOG! If you only have a set amount of time with a game, you’ll either beat it or forget it exists!
Nov 29, 2018
100 posts
197 upvotes
I signed up for gamepass using the gold giftcard system in Feb, and it's proven to be an unexpected boon this year. The library size is solid and it's been a good mix of games I wanted to play and games I'd never heard of/considered and wound up enjoying. The handful of leftovers with ps+/gold never interested me but gamepass is pretty solid. The only concern will be, once they have a paying userbase, will they keep up the quality and quantity or just get lazy

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)